Doris T Plutz
F, b. 1919, d. 1985
- Birth: Doris T Plutz was born in 1919 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in 1985, at age ~66, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1875, d. September 15, 1960
- Father: Peter Dohr (b. March 16, 1842, d. April 8, 1908)
- Mother: Margaret Schuh (b. November 11, 1841, d. April 19, 1922)
- Birth: Susan Dohr was born in 1875 in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 15, 1960, at age ~85.
John Arthur Erwin Lopas
M, b. February 25, 1919, d. May 19, 1984
Family: Marie Roder (b. June 22, 1919, d. July 22, 1985)
- Birth: John Arthur Erwin Lopas was born on February 25, 1919 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marie Roder were married on February 4, 1942 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Arthur Erwin Lopas died on May 19, 1984, at age 65, in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 22, 1919, d. July 22, 1985
- Birth: Marie Roder was born on June 22, 1919.
- Marriage: She and John Arthur Erwin Lopas were married on February 4, 1942 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marie Roder died on July 22, 1985, at age 66, in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.
Roland W Captain
M, b. September 8, 1931, d. May 30, 2014
- Birth: Roland W Captain was born on September 8, 1931 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 30, 2014, at age 82.
- Note: Captain, Roland "Rollie" W.
I love the Lord because he hears and answers my prayers, because He bows down and listens I will pray as long as I have breath. Psalm 116: 1-2
For anyone who enters God's rest also rests from their works, just as God did from His. Hebrews 4:10.
Roland entered into that rest May 30, 2014. Roland was born to the late Julius and Mildred (Plamann) in Appleton on September, 8, 1931. He served two years in the Marines, and worked for St. Aubin construction before retiring with the Appleton Area School district in 1991. He built his home and two cabins. He loved his family and was a good provider. Rollie was a member of Appleton Alliance Church and belonged to the Grand Chute Post #8642, he recently went on the Old Glory Flight. Rollie enjoyed fishing and hunting.
He leaves behind his wife of 56 years, Ruth, daughters; Cindy (John) Anderson and Julie Crowe, sons; Joe, Paul and Ken (special friend Jennifer Anderson) Captain, grandchildren; Jessica, Chelsie, Jasmine, Tony, Holly (Matt) Krueger, Amanda, Zach, Mason, Kole, Bailee, Parker, Taylor, Lilly, Andy and Brett and great grandchildren; Yasmin, Jojo, McKale and Essa. He is further survived by his brother, Gerald (Delores) Captain, sisters in law; Virginia Tucker and Arlene Ehlers, as well as many other relatives and friends.
Roland was preceded in death by his son David Captain, his parents, mother in law, Lelah Ehlers, and brother in law Conrad Ehlers.
A memorial service for Roland will be held at 3:00pm, on Monday, June 2, 2014 at Appleton Alliance Church, 2693 W Grand Chute Blvd, Grand Chute with the Rev. Dick Schaefer officiating. Friends and family may call at the church from 1:00pm until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, memorials can be given to Grand Chute Post 8642.
When the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there.
M, b. 1960, d. January 20, 1966
- Birth: David Captain was born in 1960.
- Death: He died on January 20, 1966, at age ~6.
Lloyd William Lindner
M, b. March 5, 1909, d. August 9, 1985
Family: Rachel Eisch (b. February 12, 1909, d. December 26, 2003)
- Birth: Lloyd William Lindner was born on March 5, 1909 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rachel Eisch were married on March 17, 1932 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: Lloyd William Lindner died on August 9, 1985, at age 76, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Harold A Lindner
M, b. circa 1904
- Birth: Harold A Lindner was born circa 1904.
Ralph W Lindner
M, b. October 25, 1904, d. April 17, 1972
- Birth: Ralph W Lindner was born on October 25, 1904.
- Death: He died on April 17, 1972, at age 67.
Lawrence Joseph Dion
M, b. April 18, 1904, d. March 12, 1981
- Birth: Lawrence Joseph Dion was born on April 18, 1904 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lorraine S Eisch were married in 1935.
- Death: Lawrence Joseph Dion died on March 12, 1981, at age 76, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Lois M Eisch
F, b. June 8, 1912, d. June 11, 2013
- Birth: Lois M Eisch was born on June 8, 1912 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Frank A Derginer were married in 1933.
- Death: Lois M Eisch died on June 11, 2013, at age 101, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lois M. Derginer, 101, Green Bay, passed away on June 11, 2013.
Lois was born in Appleton, WI, on June 8, 1912, to the late Joseph and Nellie (Boyea) Eisch. She grew up on the west side on Fourth Street and attended St Joseph grade school.
She met and married Frank A. Derginer in 1933. They lived on McCormick St., for many years in Allouez, before moving to the west side on Kassner Dr., where she stayed after husband Frank passed on Jan 12, 1995, to live out her life.
Lois enjoyed bowling, enjoyed boating with her son Frank Jr., camping with Bob, grand kids and friends, going north to her trailer, sitting around the camp fire with family friends, children, and grand kids, enjoyed mixing old fashions. Lois and her sister, Lorraine were very close growing up. Lois cared for Lorraine extensively for 9 years, with a weekly visit to Lorraine’s nursing home being sure she had the best of care.
Lois worked into the late seventies at Woolworth’s in the candy department, Penny's in the clothing department and for a long time at the White Store in the clothing department before retiring. Her store manager Roland Luebke, co-worker Carole J. Hoskins and good friend, Jean A. Potthier, never missed a birthday card, get well or holiday, with notes of encouragement.
Survivors include her son, Frank Jr., and daughter- in- law, Mary Derginer; their six children, Dan, Debbie, Deeanna, Doug, Matt, and Josh Derginer; eight great grandchildren; and one great great grandchild. Also, son, Robert Derginer and daughter- in-law, Rita Derginer; their four children, Rick, Roxanne, Rodney, and Ryan Derginer; nine great grandchildren; and 5 great great grandchildren.
Preceding Lois in death, her better half, Frank A. Derginer ; her sisters, Rachel Linder, Lorraine Dion, and Jeanette Eisch; brothers, Harvey Eisch, Norbert Eisch; half-brothers, Carley, Bill, Patrick and Louis Eisch; Lois’s very close grandson, Dan Derginer; and close friend, Ceil Sibert; plus many others.
Friends may call from 4:30pm until 6:30pm on Tuesday, June 18, 2013, at Newcomer Funeral Home, 340 S. Monroe Ave., Green Bay. A Funeral Service will be held at 6:30pm on Tuesday, at the Funeral Home with Pastoral Associate Ann Froelich officiating. Interment will be at Allouez Catholic Chapel Mausoleum.
Frank A Derginer
M, b. October 10, 1905, d. January 12, 1995
- Birth: Frank A Derginer was born on October 10, 1905.
- Marriage: He and Lois M Eisch were married in 1933.
- Death: Frank A Derginer died on January 12, 1995, at age 89.
F, b. 1916, d. 1921
- Birth: Jeanette Eisch was born in 1916.
- Death: She died in 1921, at age ~5.
Olga Amelia Zarling
F, b. May 29, 1898, d. October 12, 1967
Family: Glenn I Meidam (b. July 13, 1896, d. January 15, 1973)
- Joyce Meidam
- Jeanie Meidam
- Virginia Ann Meidam (b. May 19, 1916, d. October 17, 2002)
- Miles R Meidam (b. September 16, 1918, d. December 28, 1997)
- Marian Ione Meidam (b. January 21, 1920, d. September 5, 1990)
- Jane R Meidam (b. October 8, 1922, d. October 10, 2016)
- Birth: Olga Amelia Zarling was born on May 29, 1898 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 12, 1967, at age 69.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
F, b. November 15, 1934, d. October 18, 2012
- Birth: Gertrude Berger was born on November 15, 1934 in Denmark, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Glenn A Cornelius were married on August 18, 1956 in Denmark, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Gertrude Berger died on October 18, 2012, at age 77, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.