F, b. circa 1810, d. June 15, 1877
- Birth: Elisabeth Hofmans was born circa 1810 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Gerardus VanDoren were married on June 5, 1844 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Elisabeth Hofmans died on June 15, 1877 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1810
- Birth: Gerardus VanDoren was born circa 1810 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Elisabeth Hofmans were married on June 5, 1844 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1808
- Birth: Peter VanderBurgt was born circa 1808 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Petronella Hofmans were married on July 28, 1847 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1740
- Birth: Cornelus Geenen was born circa 1740.
F, b. circa 1740
- Birth: Elisabeth VandeVossenberg was born circa 1740.
F, b. September 23, 1827
- Birth: Anthonetha Tielemans was born on September 23, 1827 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Christianus Hofmans were married on January 15, 1853 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Peter Johannes VandenBoomen
M, b. November 17, 1828
- Birth: Peter Johannes VandenBoomen was born on November 17, 1828 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Immigration: He immigrated to Tuskina in 1850 Line 40.
M, b. February 6, 1824, d. November 6, 1883
- Birth: Peter Mann was born on February 6, 1824 in Prussia.
- Marriage: He and Anna Catharina VandenBoomen were married on May 8, 1853 in Bay Settlement, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Peter Mann died on November 6, 1883, at age 59, in Preble, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 12, 1856, d. December 17, 1912
- Birth: Gertruda Lens was born on June 12, 1856.
- Marriage: She and Christiaan VandenBoomen were married on April 6, 1875 in Preble, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Gertruda Lens died on December 17, 1912, at age 56.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Cornelius Francis VandenBoomen
M, b. July 4, 1891, d. February 14, 1892
- Birth: Cornelius Francis VandenBoomen was born on July 4, 1891 in Preble, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 14, 1892, at age 0, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Maria Anna Joosten
F, b. September 14, 1861, d. March 6, 1906
Family: Matthijs VandenBoomen (b. June 2, 1837, d. September 21, 1909)
- Anna M VandenBoomen (b. October 1880, d. June 4, 1969)
- Catharina VandenBoom (b. April 22, 1882, d. October 31, 1906)
- Mary Anne VandenBoomen (b. October 28, 1884, d. June 4, 1969)
- Cornelius VandenBoom (b. December 15, 1887, d. 1935)
- Peter Hubert VandenBoomen (b. December 28, 1892, d. October 5, 1983)
- Birth: Maria Anna Joosten was born on September 14, 1861 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Matthijs VandenBoomen were married on May 1, 1879 in Preble, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Maria Anna Joosten died on March 6, 1906, at age 44, in Preble, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Martyrs of Gorcum Cemetery, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 10, 1835, d. April 9, 1913
Family: Johanna VandenBoomen (b. August 28, 1840, d. May 2, 1918)
- William Peterson (b. circa 1862)
- Cornelius E Peterson (b. March 1863, d. 1936)
- Peter John Peterson (b. January 1, 1865, d. June 15, 1928)
- Johanna B Peterson (b. November 1872, d. February 12, 1960)
- Christine B Peterson (b. December 23, 1873, d. May 13, 1918)
- Ida O Peterson (b. 1876, d. February 27, 1955)
- Anna Marie Peterson (b. September 1879, d. December 18, 1911)
- Louis L Peterson (b. September 1879, d. 1954)
- George W Peterson (b. October 1881, d. June 28, 1911)
- Harold M Peterson (b. September 1883)
- Birth: Peter Peterson was born on February 10, 1835 in Norway.
- Marriage: He and Johanna VandenBoomen were married in February 1860 in Bay Settlement, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Peter Peterson died on April 9, 1913, at age 78, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Warren R DeGroot
M, b. March 5, 1925, d. May 31, 2014
- Birth: Warren R DeGroot was born on March 5, 1925 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on November 30, 1946 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 31, 2014, at age 89.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Warren R. DeGroot, 89, Village of Allouez, passed away on Saturday, May 31, 2014.
He was born on March 5, 1925, to the late John & Anna (Koch) DeGroot in Green Bay.
Warren married the former Beverly Burckle on November 30, 1946, at St. John the Evangelist Parish.
He attended Catholic Central High School.
Warren served his country from 1944 until 1960. He served in the U.S. Coast Guard during WWII and then for the U.S. Army during the Korean War, and later in the U.S. Army National Guard. He was a lifetime member of the VFW.
Warren worked as a Union Electrician.
Warren was a member of St. John the Evangelist Church. He loved socializing, his Poodles, gardening, but most of all his passion was for his family including the love of his life, Beverly, his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Survivors include his wife, Beverly; children, Pamela (Arlen) Pelishek, Dennis (Patty) DeGroot, Paul (special friend Robin) DeGroot, Mark (Amy) DeGroot and Pat (Debbie) DeGroot; grandchildren, John DeGroot, Alex (Julia) DeGroot, Joshua (Tiffany) DeGroot, Garrett DeGroot, Michael (Allyssa) Pelishek, Nicole & Christopher Pelishek, Hunter & Logan DeGroot, Katie (John) Pitlik, Emily &Ryan DeGroot; nine great grandchildren; sister-in-law, Jeanette DeGroot; and many nieces, nephews and cousins.
He is preceded in death by his parents; brothers, Elroy (Thelma) DeGroot and Jack DeGroot; sister, June (Ralph) Kelly.
Visitation will be held from 4:00pm until a concluding parish prayer service at 7:00pm on Tuesday, June 3, 2014, at Newcomer Funeral Home, 340 S. Monroe Ave., Green Bay *(Monroe Ave., is closed. Access to funeral home is available off Madison St., One Block West of Monroe Ave.,)* Visitation will continue on Wednesday, June 4, 2014, at St. John the Evangelist Parish, 413 St. John St., Green Bay from 10:00am until 11:00am. Mass of Christian Burial will celebrated be at 11:00am, with Rev. Brian Belongia officiating. Entombment will follow at Allouez Chapel Mausoleum with full military honors. To leave a message for the family, please visit www.NewcomerGreenBay.com.
Pamela Ann DeGroot
Mark Warren DeGroot
Patrick Martin DeGroot
M, b. December 15, 1916, d. August 28, 1975
- Birth: Reid Seibert was born on December 15, 1916.
- Death: He died on August 28, 1975, at age 58.
Roland Francis Henry
M, b. January 29, 1918, d. March 12, 1977
- Birth: Roland Francis Henry was born on January 29, 1918 in Bellevue, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 12, 1977, at age 59, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.