M, b. August 26, 1799, d. August 26, 1843
Family: Phebe Dumas (b. June 20, 1800, d. March 8, 1892)
- Birth: Jonathan Scoville was born on August 26, 1799.
- Marriage: He and Phebe Dumas were married in 1818.
- Death: Jonathan Scoville died on August 26, 1843, at age 44, in New York.
F, b. June 20, 1800, d. March 8, 1892
- Birth: Phebe Dumas was born on June 20, 1800 in New York.
- Marriage: She and Jonathan Scoville were married in 1818.
- Death: Phebe Dumas died on March 8, 1892, at age 91, in Beaver Dam, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 6, 1874
- Birth: Carl Trettin was born on February 6, 1874 in Germany.
Paul Judson MacKinney
M, b. January 1, 1891, d. August 1, 1958
- Birth: Paul Judson MacKinney was born on January 1, 1891 in Minneapolis, Hennepin Co, Minnesota.
- Marriage: He and Leda Irene Ballard were married on January 1, 1916.
- Death: Paul Judson MacKinney died on August 1, 1958, at age 67, in Canada.
Nora Bertha Krenkel
F, b. July 12, 1894, d. December 25, 1976
- Birth: Nora Bertha Krenkel was born on July 12, 1894 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Jesse Earl Ballard were married on February 12, 1920 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Nora Bertha Krenkel died on December 25, 1976, at age 82, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
M, b. September 16, 1936, d. January 9, 1947
- Birth: Eldor Boettcher was born on September 16, 1936.
- Death: He died on January 9, 1947, at age 10.
M, b. July 20, 1923, d. September 5, 2012
- Birth: Wesley Warnke was born on July 20, 1923.
- Marriage: He and Lorraine Huth were married on June 22, 1957.
- Death: Wesley Warnke died on September 5, 2012, at age 89.
F, b. October 18, 1873, d. September 17, 1874
- Birth: Gertrude Vandehei was born on October 18, 1873 in Allouez, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 17, 1874, at age 0, in Allouez, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. April 23, 1963, d. May 23, 1970
- Birth: Thomas Karner was born on April 23, 1963 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 23, 1970, at age 7.
- Burial: He was buried in St Francis Cemetery, Hollandtown, Wisconsin.
Bertha C Rahmlow
F, b. February 8, 1876, d. April 27, 1954
- Birth: Bertha C Rahmlow was born on February 8, 1876 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John William Heiden were married on April 20, 1898 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Bertha C Rahmlow died on April 27, 1954, at age 78.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Marvin F Heiden
M, b. March 19, 1907, d. January 2, 2001
- Birth: Marvin F Heiden was born on March 19, 1907 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 2, 2001, at age 93.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 15, 1922, d. March 15, 2012
- Birth: Elmer Schulz was born on July 15, 1922.
- Death: He died on March 15, 2012, at age 89, in South Dakota.
F, b. August 8, 1932, d. May 28, 2014
- Birth: Una Olm was born on August 8, 1932 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 28, 2014, at age 81.
- Note: Una Shankland Aug. 8, 1932 - May 28, 2014 NILES - Una Joy Shankland, of Niles, Michigan, passed away on May 28th, 2014, at Rose Arbor Hospice in Kalamazoo following a brief illness. She was born August 8, 1932, to Ada (Grebe) and Fred Olm in Appleton, Wisconsin. Prior to moving to Niles in 1954, she grew up in Kaukauna, Wisconsin, Ticonderoga and Lyons Falls, New York, and Kalamazoo, Michigan. She graduated from Hartwick College in Oneonta, New York, and was retired from Kawneer Company in Niles, where she met her husband, Wilmot C. Shankland. They were married on May 18, 1963. Una was preceded in death by her parents, her husband in 1994, and her brother Gerald and his wife Evelyn of Portage, Michigan. She is survived by her brothers, Lee (Bette) of Huntsville, Texas, and Fred (Laurie) of Portage, stepson, David (Carolyn) Shankland of Grants Pass, Oregon, and stepdaughter, Georgia Weatherspoon of Mesa, Arizona, as well as nieces, nephews, step-grandchildren and step-great-grandchildren. Una was an avid reader and watcher of TV and movies, and loved to play cards and bingo. She was a member of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Friends of the Niles District Library, and several local historical societies, AARP, Veps (singles group), and the Niles Senior Center. At Una's request, there will be no public services. Memorial contributions may be made to Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Niles, Michigan. Arrangements for cremation will be handled by Brown Funeral Home and Cremation Services.