Maria Margaretha Alesch
F, b. August 26, 1901, d. November 11, 1967
- Birth: Maria Margaretha Alesch was born on August 26, 1901 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 11, 1967, at age 66.
Leo Joseph Alesch
M, b. March 10, 1904, d. December 27, 2003
- Birth: Leo Joseph Alesch was born on March 10, 1904 in Mackville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Doris Valeida Raiche were married on June 6, 1928 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Leo Joseph Alesch died on December 27, 2003, at age 99, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
Doris Valeida Raiche
F, b. June 21, 1905, d. December 4, 1996
- Birth: Doris Valeida Raiche was born on June 21, 1905 in Hermansville, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: She and Leo Joseph Alesch were married on June 6, 1928 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Doris Valeida Raiche died on December 4, 1996, at age 91, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
Raymond Andreas Alesch
M, b. June 9, 1906, d. July 13, 1999
- Birth: Raymond Andreas Alesch was born on June 9, 1906 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 13, 1999, at age 93, in Buffalo, Erie Co, New York.
Beatrice Catherine Alesch
F, b. September 13, 1909, d. January 2003
- Birth: Beatrice Catherine Alesch was born on September 13, 1909 in Mackville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in January 2003, at age 93, in San Francisco, California.
M, b. March 24, 1928, d. May 17, 2014
- Birth: Victor Fischer was born on March 24, 1928 in Mackville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on September 30, 1950 in Flintville, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 17, 2014, at age 86.
- Note: Victor Fischer, 86, Pulaski, passed away peacefully Saturday morning, May 17, 2014, with his family at his side. He was born March 24, 1928, in Mackville to Emil and Marie (Griesbach) Fischer. The family moved to the Pulaski area in 1944.
Vic married the love of his life, Dolores Wesolowski, on September 30, 1950, at SS. Edward & Isidore Church in Flintville. Vic farmed the land and operated his combine for hire. He collected tractors, both full-size and toy tractors. He and Dolores refurbished toy tractors for many years. His toy collection includes more than 1400 tractors of all different makes and models.
Vic loved his sweets, especially Whoppers. As a youngster he would mark "his" piece of cake by putting his finger in the biggest piece. He loved his wife and children very much.
Survivors include his wife, Dolores; five sons and three daughters: Kathleen (Michael) Van Lanen, Long Lake, Kenneth Fischer, Chase, Mark (Marilyn) Fischer, Sobieski, Richard (Sara) Fischer, Chase, JoAnn (Alan) Rosenberg, Sobieski, Jerry Fischer, Chase, Mary Beth (John) Peterson, Glenview, IL, and Robert (Kathy) Fischer, Chase; 14 grandchildren: Richard (Amy) Van Lanen, Tim Saindon, Ken (Kim) Fischer, Doug (Correna) Krejcarek, Justin (friend, Nicole) Fischer, Chad, Allison, and Maria Fischer, Adam (Natalie) Fischer and Andon Fischer, Jessica (Gregg) Fredrickson, Eric and Jason Fischer, William Peterson, and Amanda Fischer; 14 great-grandchildren; one brother: Leon (LaVerne) Fischer, Porterfield; three sisters: Rosemary (Stanley) Skinkis, Seymour, Bernice (Archer) Parham, CA, and Virginia (Gary) Basham, SC; one sister-in-law: Phyllis Fischer, Pulaski; nieces and nephews, other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by four grandchildren: Robyn Saindon, Lisa Fischer, Jeremy Rosenberg, and Joshua Fischer; one brother, Nick Fischer; and one sister and brother-in-law: Lucille (Leonard) Kurtz.
Friends may call at SS. Edward & Isidore Church, 3667 Flintville Rd., Flintville, from 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, with closing prayers at 6:30. The visitation continues after 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at the church. The Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m., Fr. Robert Karuhn presiding with burial in the parish cemetery.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.marnochafuneralhome.com.
Mary Beth Fischer
Richard James VanLanen
Alta M Pahl
F, b. May 7, 1914, d. June 6, 1983
- Birth: Alta M Pahl was born on May 7, 1914.
- Death: She died on June 6, 1983, at age 69.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.