James Robert Julius
Devin J Julius
M, b. June 29, 1995, d. April 20, 2014
- Birth: Devin J Julius was born on June 29, 1995.
- Death: He died on April 20, 2014, at age 18.
- Note: Devin J. Julius, age 18, passed away after a motorcycle accident on Easter Sunday, April 20, 2014. He was born on June 29, 1995, to Jim and Jodi Julius and grew up in Freedom. Devin graduated from Freedom High School in 2013, and furthered his education at NWTC. He recently moved to Janesville to begin his career with Alliant Energy. Devin was a very energetic, positive, outgoing person who was always smiling and a joy to be around. He loved soccer, hockey, riding motorcycles, hunting, fishing, watching the Packers, and playing Xbox. Devin was loved very much by his family and friends, and he will truly be missed.
He is survived by his parents, Jim and Jodi Julius; sisters, Sam and Lexi Julius; grandparents, Denny and Jenny Koerner and Ken Kuhn; aunts and uncles, Joann Newton, John (Kathy) Julius, Dean (Angie) Julius, Mark (Kerri) Koerner, Kari Koerner, Lisa (Jason) Severson; cousins, Paul, John, Don, Amanda, Matt, Lizzy, Morgan, Nina, Matt, Chris, Breann, and Sean; girlfriend, Alison Peterson; and many other relatives and friends. Devin was preceded in death by his grandparents, Don and Doris Julius and Vicki Kuhn; uncles, Dan Julius and Larry Newton; and special friend, Ally Heegeman.
A time of visitation will be held on Friday, April 25, 2014, at the WICHMANN TRI-COUNTY CHAPEL, 1592 Oneida Street, Menasha, from 4:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. with a prayer service at 7:00 p.m. Funeral liturgy for Devin will be held at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 26, 2014, at ST. NICHOLAS CATHOLIC CHURCH, W2037 County Road S, Freedom, with Fr. Dan Felton officiating. An additional time of visitation will take place at the church from 8:30 a.m. until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established in Devin's memory. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Ferdinand Henry Schultz
M, b. March 31, 1928, d. April 21, 2014
- Birth: Ferdinand Henry Schultz was born on March 31, 1928 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ethel M Brunette were married on August 19, 1950 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ferdinand Henry Schultz died on April 21, 2014, at age 86, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ferdinand Henry Schultz, Jr., age 86, died peacefully on Monday, April 21, 2014 at the Appleton Health Care Center in Appleton.
Fred was born March 31, 1928 in Appleton son of the late Ferdinand and Lillian (Schroth) Schultz, Sr. He was united in marriage to Ethel M. Brunette on August 19, 1950 in Appleton. Fred is lovingly survived by his wife, Ethel of 64 years, and five children, Ronald (Marie); Earl (Pat); and Freddy (Diane) Schultz; Iris (Dan) Kuba and Annette (Jeff) Lutz; Grandchildren, Donna, Joshua, Tony, Jason, Tanya, Amanda, Kale, Cameron, Tyler, Danielle and nine great-grandchildren. He was also preceded in death by his siblings, Bernice (Elmer) Sachs; Doris (Elmer) Heckenlaible; Betty Lowe; Lillian Quella; Allen Schultz, Bonnie Immel, and Cyril (Betty) Lemke.
The funeral service for Fred will be held 11:00AM Saturday, April 26, 2014 at Valley Funeral Home, with the Rev. Michael L. Huff officiating. Interment will be in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton. Fred's family will receive relatives and friends at the funeral home on Saturday from 9:00AM until the time of the service.
Fred's family wants to extend a BIG thank you to the staff and the community of Appleton HealthCare.
Ethel M Brunette
F, b. November 16, 1933, d. October 14, 2015
- Birth: Ethel M Brunette was born on November 16, 1933 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Ferdinand Henry Schultz were married on August 19, 1950 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ethel M Brunette died on October 14, 2015, at age 81, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ethel Mae Schultz, age 81, died peacefully on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at The Bridges of Appleton.
Ethel was born November 16, 1933 in Appleton daughter of the late Theodore and Edna Brunette. She was united in marriage to Ferdinand "Fred" Schultz on August 19, 1950 in Appleton. Fred preceded her in death on April 21, 2014. Ethel is lovingly survived by her five children, Ronald (Marie); Earl (Pat); and Freddy (Diane) Schultz; Iris (Dan) Kuba and Annette (Jeff) Lutz; 10 grandchildren, Donna, Joshua, Tony, Jason, Tanya, Amanda, Kale, Cameron, Tyler, Danielle; 11 great-grandchildren; two brothers, Mickey (Liz) Brunette, and David (Tammy) Brunette; two sisters, Sandra (Robert) Kraus, and Judy (Frank) Kriesel; and a sister in-law, Nancy Brunette She was further preceded in death by four brothers, Leo Brunette, Gerald (Rose) Brunette, Theodore (Marlene) Brunette, and James Brunette; and three sisters, Marianne Tierney, Nathalie Kucharska, and Peggy Brunette.
The funeral service for Ethel will be held 11:00AM Monday, October 19, 2015 at Valley Funeral Home. Ethel's family will receive relatives and friends at the funeral home on Monday from 9:00AM until the time of the service. Interment will be in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton.
Peggy Ann Baumgart
F, b. April 5, 1948, d. April 5, 1948
- Birth: Peggy Ann Baumgart was born on April 5, 1948 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 5, 1948, at age 0, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1918, d. 1952
- Birth: Russell Brown was born in 1918.
- Death: He died in 1952, at age ~34.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 25, 1920, d. July 11, 2006
- Birth: Mildred Kringel was born on January 25, 1920 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 11, 2006, at age 86.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Clayton W Spaulding
M, b. December 22, 1913, d. August 30, 1981
- Birth: Clayton W Spaulding was born on December 22, 1913.
- Death: He died on August 30, 1981, at age 67, in King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
Lester Lawrence Spaulding
M, b. May 3, 1937, d. December 30, 1968
- Birth: Lester Lawrence Spaulding was born on May 3, 1937 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 30, 1968, at age 31, in Beaumont, Jefferson Co, Texas.
F, b. April 1830, d. February 4, 1904
Family: Michael Finnegan (b. circa 1812, d. December 21, 1885)
- Patrick Farley Finnegan (b. November 28, 1847, d. June 7, 1928)
- Mary Margaret Finnegan (b. June 11, 1849, d. January 19, 1888)
- Philip Finnegan (b. 1856, d. January 15, 1913)
- John Finnegan (b. 1863, d. 1899)
- Frances Finnegan (b. February 25, 1872, d. November 15, 1940)
- Birth: Jane Farley was born in April 1830 in Ireland.
- Marriage: She and Michael Finnegan were married on February 14, 1847 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Death: Jane Farley died on February 4, 1904, at age 73, in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1798, d. June 6, 1860
- Birth: Owen Farley was born circa 1798 in Ireland.
- Death: He died on June 6, 1860 in Ontario, Canada.
F, b. 1803, d. 1871
- Birth: Frances Corrigan was born in 1803 in Ireland.
- Death: She died in 1871, at age ~68.
John Patrick Campbell
M, b. 1877, d. May 3, 1911
- Birth: John Patrick Campbell was born in 1877 in Peel, Ontario, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Mary Louise Farrell were married on January 23, 1906 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Patrick Campbell died on May 3, 1911, at age ~34, in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: John Campbell, a wealthy farmer of Lawrence, died Wednesday morning, aged 25 years. Mr. Campbell married May Farrell five years ago and leaves two children, aged respectively four and one years. Also surviving is his brother Benjamin Campbell of Lawrence and his sister Mrs. Leo Buese of Green Bay. He was insured for $2000 in the Catholic Knights. The funeral was held this morning from St. Paul's church, Wrightstown, at ten o'clock.
Hugh Francis Campbell
M, b. December 26, 1907, d. January 20, 1908
- Birth: Hugh Francis Campbell was born on December 26, 1907 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 20, 1908, at age 0, in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.