David Lawrence Braun
M, b. October 6, 1937, d. June 19, 2005
- Birth: David Lawrence Braun was born on October 6, 1937 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 19, 2005, at age 67.
Chris Edward Konetzke
M, b. January 21, 1964, d. May 27, 2014
- Birth: Chris Edward Konetzke was born on January 21, 1964.
- Death: He died on May 27, 2014, at age 50.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: Konetzke, Chris E.
Chris Konetzke, age 50 of Menasha, passed away on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 at Cherry Meadows with his family by his side. He was born on January 21, 1964 to his parents, Carol (Spielbauer) and recently deceased James Konetzke.
Chris formerly worked at Wisconsin Tissue. He enjoyed playing with his dog Chopper, going up north, hunting, fishing, riding and working on his Harley. His greatest pleasure was baby-sitting his granddaughters.
Survivors include his children: Brandon; Trevor (special friend Alyssa); Dustin (special friend Alexis); and Hannah; his grandchildren: Ambrielle and Audrina; his mother, Carol; his special friend, Amy LaFrance, and her family; and the mother of Chris' children, Lorie Doering.
Also surviving are his sister, Linda (Tom) Van Wyk; brothers: Jim (special friend Michelle); Gary (Dorie); Curt (Kathy); Rick (Penny); his God-mother, Rosalie Schramm; and many relatives and friends.
Chris was preceded in death by his father, Jim; grandson, Jayce; grandparents, Leo and Mary Spielbauer, and Ben and Mary Konetzke; and several aunts and uncles.
A memorial service for Chris will be held at 11:00 A.M. on Saturday, May 31, 2014 at Menasha's Westgor Funeral Home. Visitation will be held from 9:00 A.M. until the hour of service. Inurnment will be in St. John's Cemetery, Menasha immediately following the service.
Westgor Funeral Home
1140 Appleton Road
The family wishes to thank the first responders and the Theda Clark and Cherry Meadows nurses for their wonderful care. Also, thanks to all for their thoughts and prayers for Chris and his family.
Race the rain, ride the wind, chase the sunset Chris.
Richard Mark Konetzke
M, b. August 30, 1924, d. June 6, 1988
- Birth: James Smits was born on August 30, 1924.
- Death: He died on June 6, 1988, at age 63.
F, b. September 23, 1969, d. April 2014
- Birth: Vanessa Verkuilen was born on September 23, 1969.
- Marriage: She was married on November 20, 1990.
- Death: She died in April 2014, at age 44, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Vannessa (Verkuilen) DeSantos, of Appleton, age 44, passed away peacefully at home after a long and courageous battle with GIST cancer. She was born on September 23, 1969 to Rose Ann (Van Straten) Verkuilen and the late Gerald Verkuilen. On November 20, 1990 she married Gilbert DeSantos, and together they had two daughters, she was a wonderful wife and treasured her daughters. She enjoyed spending time with her family, she loved playing cards, going to the cottage and dancing. Vannessa's strength, selflessness and kindheartedness to all she knew will be greatly missed.
She is survived by her loving husband of 24 years, Gilbert DeSantos, two daughters; Chelsey Rose DeSantos and Fiancé Brian Young and Leah Lupita DeSantos and Brad Pomplun and one grandson, Joseph Caleb. Vannessa is further survived by her mother, Rose Ann Verkuilen; father in law Jose H. De Santos, her best friend who was a sister to her, Jessica (Travis) Haufschildt, her brothers and sisters in law; Natalie (Johny) Vasquez, Nick, Robert, Julie and Joe De Santos, as well as many cousins, nieces, nephews, aunts and uncles, especially Julie and Bridget who supported her through out her whole life.
Vannessa is preceded in death by her father, Jerry Verkuilen and her grandparents; Robert and Dorothy (Johnson) Van Straten and Henry and Ethel (Belling) Verkuilen, mother in law, Elvira Perez De Santos and Aunt Agnes (Van Straten) Sasse.
Memorial services for Vannessa will be held at 6:00PM on Thursday, April 24, 2014 at Valley Funeral Home, 2211 N. Richmond St Appleton with the Rev. Landon Churchill officiating. A gathering of friends and family will take place from 4:00PM until the time of service.
Special Thank You to Doctor William Guenther and associates, who treated her illness from the age of 18 and then again when she developed GIST at the age of 30.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
M, b. May 11, 1826, d. November 3, 1848
- Birth: Pierre Carbonneau was born on May 11, 1826 in Bay Settlement, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 3, 1848, at age 22.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Church.
Charlotte Ke Jo Ko
F, b. 1810, d. February 6, 1863
- Birth: Charlotte Ke Jo Ko was born in 1810.
- Death: She died on February 6, 1863, at age ~53.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old Unmarked.
F, b. 1836, d. 1930
- Birth: Charlotte Carbonneau was born in 1836 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in 1930, at age ~94.
Jean Baptiste Carbonneau
M, b. August 24, 1834
- Birth: Jean Baptiste Carbonneau was born on August 24, 1834 in Bay Settlement, Brown Co, Wisconsin.