David John VanderZanden
James R Fischer
M, b. February 21, 1938, d. March 16, 2014
- Birth: James R Fischer was born on February 21, 1938 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Carol Jean Hannon were married in 1960.
- Death: James R Fischer died on March 16, 2014, at age 76.
- Note: James R. Fischer, 76, of Eagle River, WI, formerly of Green Bay and Rhinelander, passed away Sunday, March 16, 201 surrounded by his family in death as in life. Jim was born to Bernard and Hilda Fischer on Feb. 21, 1938, in Green Bay, Wis. He worked many years for Bark River Culvert and Equipment Company and retired after 25 years as Vilas County Highway Commissioner. Jim married Carol Hannon in 1960 and she preceded him in death in 1977. In 1980, he married Sue Burt. They enjoyed many years together entertaining family and friends. Jim loved life and laughter and even in the hardest of times lightened many a load. He was famous for his humor as attested by family, friends and co-workers. His grandchildren enjoyed time with Grandpa and his constant teasing. Jim always loved his jobs and considered his co-workers his friends.
Jim is survived by his wife, Sue; and their five children, David Fischer, Rhinelander; Patrick (Cindy) Fischer and grandson, Nathan of Green Bay; Shelly Fischer, Raleigh, N.C.; Melissa (Tim) Tanke and grandsons, Joseph and Benjamin, Green Bay; Amanda (Paul) Bushmaker and grandsons, Simon, Max and granddaughter, Ava of Plover.
He is also survived by his brother, Eugene (Kathleen) Fischer, sister-in-law, Marilyn Fischer, mother-in-law, Marvalene Burt, brother-in-law, Terry (Dana) Burt, sister-in-law, Kathy (Steve) Ryan, brothers-in-law, Jim and Richard Hannon, sister-in-law, Becky (Jim) Spring, and 15 nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents, brother, Jerry Fischer, sisters-in-law, Ann and Patricia Fischer, brother-in-law, Tom Crooks, father and mother-in-law, Elmer and Millie Hannon, father-in-law Floyd Burt, and nephew Tom Lamal.
A funeral service will be held 2 p.m. on Thursday, March 20, 2014, at Gaffney Busha Funeral Home in Eagle River, Wis. Visitation will be held at 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 and 1 p.m. on Thursday prior to the service at Gaffney-Busha Funeral Home. A memorial will be established in Jim's name.
M, b. circa 1860
- Birth: Gus Johnson was born circa 1860.
M, b. circa 1897
- Birth: John Archambault was born circa 1897.
John Henry Wishart
M, b. August 12, 1912, d. January 22, 2000
- Birth: John Henry Wishart was born on August 12, 1912 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Catherine MacLeod were married on November 15, 1941 in Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Henry Wishart died on January 22, 2000, at age 87, in Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. November 28, 1915, d. September 7, 2007
- Birth: Catherine MacLeod was born on November 28, 1915 in Washburn, Bayfield Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Henry Wishart were married on November 15, 1941 in Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Catherine MacLeod died on September 7, 2007, at age 91, in Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co, Wisconsin.
Robert J Steckart
M, b. January 16, 1915, d. August 2, 2000
- Birth: Robert J Steckart was born on January 16, 1915 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marguerite K Lee were married on November 13, 1941 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Robert J Steckart died on August 2, 2000, at age 85, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Marguerite K Lee
F, b. March 18, 1916, d. February 27, 2006
- Birth: Marguerite K Lee was born on March 18, 1916 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert J Steckart were married on November 13, 1941 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marguerite K Lee died on February 27, 2006, at age 89, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Paul George Steckart
M, b. April 24, 1916, d. November 3, 1999
- Birth: Paul George Steckart was born on April 24, 1916 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 3, 1999, at age 83, in Egg Harbor, Door Co, Wisconsin.
John Roger Steckart
M, b. September 11, 1925, d. June 25, 1996
- Birth: John Roger Steckart was born on September 11, 1925 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 25, 1996, at age 70, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1813, d. August 27, 1864
- Birth: Aloysius Minderer was born circa 1813.
- Death: He died on August 27, 1864.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old Unknown.
F, b. circa 1839, d. October 14, 1867
- Birth: Joanna Whitney was born circa 1839.
- Death: She died on October 14, 1867.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old Unknown.
Robert Thor Konitzer
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America