M, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Joannes Shortell was born circa 1800.
M, b. July 9, 1820, d. October 11, 1888
- Birth: Antoine Audet was born on July 9, 1820 in Canada.
- Marriage: He and Leanore Demars were married on November 23, 1847 in St Antoine de Padoue, Longueuil, Chambly, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Antoine Audet died on October 11, 1888, at age 68.
- Burial: He was buried on October 13, 1888 in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old Unmarked.
F, b. September 12, 1822, d. March 22, 1890
- Birth: Leanore Demars was born on September 12, 1822.
- Marriage: She and Antoine Audet were married on November 23, 1847 in St Antoine de Padoue, Longueuil, Chambly, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Leanore Demars died on March 22, 1890, at age 67.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old Unmarked.
F, b. March 22, 1855, d. January 22, 1935
- Birth: Nathalie Audet was born on March 22, 1855 in Montreal, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Joseph H Pommerville were married on December 28, 1885 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Nathalie Audet died on January 22, 1935, at age 79, in Merrill, Lincoln Co, Wisconsin.
Joseph H Pommerville
M, b. June 9, 1847, d. March 13, 1932
- Birth: Joseph H Pommerville was born on June 9, 1847 in Waukesha, Waukesha Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Nathalie Audet were married on December 28, 1885 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joseph H Pommerville died on March 13, 1932, at age 84, in Merrill, Lincoln Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. January 17, 1809, d. November 7, 1902
- Birth: Antonius VanDinter was born on January 17, 1809 in Zeeland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on November 7, 1902, at age 93, in Lieshout, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
U, b. July 5, 1813, d. June 5, 1813
- Birth: Baby VanDinter was born on July 5, 1813 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He/she died on June 5, 1813, at age 0, in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. July 6, 1904, d. August 11, 1977
- Birth: Marie Ristau was born on July 6, 1904.
- Death: She died on August 11, 1977, at age 73.
- Burial: She was buried in Trinity Ev. Lutheran Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
M, b. January 14, 1900, d. January 3, 1977
- Birth: Ashley Pickens was born on January 14, 1900.
- Death: He died on January 3, 1977, at age 76.
- Burial: He was buried in Trinity Ev. Lutheran Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Michael Sutton Grogan
M, b. January 13, 1950, d. before 2008
- Birth: Michael Sutton Grogan was born on January 13, 1950.
- Death: He died before 2008.
Douglas A Stilp
M, b. November 7, 1933, d. February 2, 2014
- Birth: Douglas A Stilp was born on November 7, 1933 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on March 20, 1954 in Carson City, Douglas Co, Nevada.
- Death: He died on February 2, 2014, at age 80.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Douglas A. Stilp, 80, Green Bay, died Sunday February 2, 2014, with his family by his side. He was born November 7, 1933, in Green Bay to Melvin and Florence (Christensen) Stilp.
Douglas enlisted with the U.S. Navy and served from 1951 to 1955. He was stationed at Moffet Field in California, and ran supply missions to Japan. On March 20, 1954, Douglas married Patricia Hamilton in Carson City, Nevada. Returning to Green Bay, Douglas was employed by Fort Howard Paper Company, retiring in 1995. He was a member of the Quarter Century Club. Douglas was also a longtime member of the VFW Post 2037.
He loved traveling with his family and enjoyed planning the yearly winter trips out west. He also enjoyed taking care of the wildlife in his back yard, and loved dog-sitting all the family dogs. Douglas' family was the most important part of his life. He was a true gentleman and loved his wife, Pat.
Douglas is survived by his loving wife of 60 years, Pat Stilp; five children, Diana (David) Perrault, Jon (Diane) Stilp, Scott (Jeanne) Stilp, Michael Stilp, and David (Kathaleen) Stilp; 11 grandchildren, Nicole Perrault, Brandon (Samantha) Perrault, Rebecca (Patrick) Leifker, Jessica (Jesse) Rosenow, Jenna (Tyler) Schoenherr, Gregory Stilp, Lance (Naomi) Stilp, Foster Stilp, Stacey (Travis) Gulmire, Katie Stilp, and Corey Stilp; four great-grandchildren, Kailey, Amaya, Ian, and Adaleigh; brother-in-law, Rodney (Marsha) Hamilton; nieces, nephews, many other family members and friends.
He was preceded in death by a daughter, Kathleen Berg; his parents; parents-in-law, Ralph and Velma Hamilton; a nephew, Michael Ward; and his aunt, Lunette "Nettie" Christensen.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday. A VFW Service will be held at 6 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Friends may also call at Bethel Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1350 Bond St., from 10 to 11 a.m. Friday. The Funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at the church with Rev. Amy Engebose officiating. Entombment will be in Fort Howard Memorial Park. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
A memorial fund has been established in Douglas' name.
The family would like to express their sincere gratitude to the staffs and physicians of Bellin Hospital Emergency Department and Theda Clark Neurology ICU.
Jon Arlen Stilp
Randall J Zastrow
M, b. June 13, 1958, d. January 31, 2014
- Birth: Randall J Zastrow was born on June 13, 1958 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on June 16, 1989 in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 31, 2014, at age 55, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Randall J. Zastrow, age 55, of 2816 10th Street, Two Rivers, died Friday afternoon, January 31, 2014, at Aurora BayCare Medical Center in Green Bay.
Randy was born June 13, 1958, in Appleton, son of Louise (Buman) Zastrow and the late Richard Zastrow, Sr. He served in the U.S. Marines. On June 16, 1989, he married Mary A. Siewert in Manitowoc. She preceded him in death on May 13, 2013. Randy was employed with Carmuse Lime and Stone in Rockwood as a kiln operator. He enjoyed collecting guns, watching sports especially the Brewers and Packers and spending time with his grandson Alex.
Survivors include one daughter: Jenny Zastrow, Two Rivers; his mother, Louise Zastrow and special friend Donald Grzezinski, Howards Grove; step daughter: Kelly Morgan, MN; step son and daughter-in-law: Chip and Bettina Kossow, CO; two grandchildren: Alexander Carr, MN; Crystal (Michael) McDaniels, CO; brothers and sisters-in-law: Ronald and Dawn Zastrow, Cleveland; Robert and Stephanie Zastrow, Green Bay; sister-in-law: Patricia Ribbons, Plymouth; nieces and nephews: Jolene (Jerry) Bellin, Green Bay; Sandi (A.J.) Hilgendorf, FL; Tim Zastrow, MT; Tyler Zastrow, Ryan Zastrow, all of Cleveland, Syndey Zastrow, Katie Zastrow, all of Green Bay; and two best friends: Wayne Felton and Richard Koepke. Several brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law also survive. He was also preceded in death a brother: Richard Zastrow, Jr.
Cremation has occurred at All-Care Cremation Center, Manitowoc and a graveside memorial service will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, February 8, 2014, at Holy Cross Cemetery in Two Rivers. Military Honors will be accorded by the Two Rivers V.F.W. and American Legion.
Expressions of sympathy may be sent to the family by visiting www.kleinandstangel.com
The Klein & Stangel Funeral Home, Two Rivers, is assisting the family with funeral arrangements.
Ronald Gene Zastrow