Donald R Kuehl
M, b. April 8, 1928, d. January 30, 2017
- Father: Ralph Kuehl (b. July 10, 1899, d. April 18, 1968)
- Mother: Rose Britten (b. January 11, 1900, d. September 17, 1971)
- Birth: Donald R Kuehl was born on April 8, 1928 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Jean Pecor were married on November 25, 1948.
- Marriage: Donald R Kuehl and Patricia Verbrick were married on June 1, 1990.
- Death: Donald R Kuehl died on January 30, 2017, at age 88.
- Note: Donald R. Kuehl, age 88, passed away peacefully, with his family by his side, on January 30, 2017. Don was born April 8, 1928 in Appleton Wisconsin to Ralph and Rose (Britten) Kuehl. He was a graduate of Kaukauna High School. After graduation he served his country as a member of the US Navy and one of his fondest memories was of his Honor Flight for Veterans. He married Betty Jean Pecor on November 25, 1948 and she preceded him in death on May 2, 1974. On June 1, 1990 he married Patricia (Verbrick) Talbot and she preceded him in death on January 29, 2014. Don was employed for over 42 years with American Can/Marathon/James River, retiring in 1990. He was a member of the American Legion, Post 152 in Menasha.
He was very active with Macs and The Eagles Club. He enjoyed playing golf, cards and visiting his friends at the Menasha Senior Center
He will be sadly missed by his children: Todd Kuehl, Valerie (James) Beardsley, Leigh (Loran) Faust and Theresa "Toots" (Rick Pietrusiak) Rose; step-children Daniel (Jeannie) Talbot, Dorothy (George) Dworshok, Nora (George) Kees, Roy (Diane) Talbot, Barbara Talbot, William (Katharyn) Talbot, 21 grandchildren, 21 great-grandchildren, sister, Lou St. Arnold and many other relatives and friends.
Don was preceded in death by his parents, his wives, sister, Dorothy (Albert) Gradl
There will be a gathering to celebrate Don's life on Saturday, February 4, 2017 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm at the Wichmann Funeral Homes, Laemmrich Location in Menasha, followed by a memorial service at the funeral home on Saturday at 5:00 pm. For more information and to express condolences, please visit www.wichmannfuneralhomes.com.
The family would like to thank the staff of Oak Park Place for their compassionate care given to Don during his time there.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1946.
Mark A Verheyen
Valerie J Verheyen
F, b. circa 1820
- Birth: Maria Lendring was born circa 1820.