Eugene R Kuchenbecker
M, b. March 12, 1953, d. March 8, 2015
- Birth: Eugene R Kuchenbecker was born on March 12, 1953 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 8, 2015, at age 61, in Caroline, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Gene R. Kuchenbecker, age 61, of Menasha, passed away on Sunday, March 8, 2015 at his cabin in Caroline. Gene was born on March 12, 1953, in Green Bay, to the late Irvin and Norma (Schneider) Kuchenbecker. He owned Best Beverage in Menasha for 26 years. Gene loved being outdoors, hunting with his friends and daughter, fishing, snowmobiling and taking motorcycle trips. He was also well-known as a skilled woodworker and built his cabin Up North. His favorite thing in the world was spending time with his with granddaughters and making them smile.
Survivors include his wife of 40 years, Mardy; his daughter, Kelly (Jeffrey) Ehlke; and his granddaughters, Rylee and Makayla.
Memorial services will be at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 12, 2015, at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME—TRI-COUNTY CHAPEL, 1592 Oneida Street, Menasha, Wisconsin, with Chaplain Tony Gutierrez and Mrs. Nan Gutierrez officiating. Friends may call at the funeral home on Thursday from 3:00 p.m. until the time of services. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Yvonne A Gilbert
F, b. December 1, 1937, d. January 22, 2014
- Birth: Yvonne A Gilbert was born on December 1, 1937 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Merton Sherman were married on December 28, 1959.
- Death: Yvonne A Gilbert died on January 22, 2014, at age 76.
- Note: Vyonne A. (Gilbert) Sherman, age 76, of Seymour passed away peacefully on January 22, 2014 at Good Shepherd Nursing Home. She was born December 1, 1937 daughter of the late Edward and Rosella (Bushman) Gilbert, in Green Bay.
On December 28, 1959 she was united in marriage to Merton Sherman. He preceded her in death in 1997.
She was a member of St. John's Catholic Church in Seymour.
She was survived by her daughter, Polly (Dave) Elder, Verona and their children Maddie and Mark; son, Todd (Lori) Sherman, Shawano and their sons Jake and Nick; sisters: Catherine Van Vreede, Kaukauna; LaVerne Malcheski, Madison; Noreen (Bob) Wenninger, Green Bay; brother, Gene (Doris) Gilbert, Green Bay; sister-in-law, Sue Gilbert, La Crosse; nieces and nephews.
Preceded in death by husband, Merton; son, Mark; one brother, Lee; brothers-in-law: Floyd and Ed.
Friends may call at St. John's Catholic Church, Seymour on Saturday, January 25, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. until Mass of Christian burial at 11:00 a.m. with Fr. Bob Kabat officiating. Burial will take place in the parish cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour is assisting the family with arrangements.
A memorial fund has been established to the Food Pantry and St. Vincent De Paul.
A special thank you to the staff of Good Shepherd, Unity Hospice and also to her good friends June and Marlene for all your care and concern.
M, b. October 8, 1938, d. February 25, 1997
- Birth: Merton Sherman was born on October 8, 1938.
- Marriage: He and Yvonne A Gilbert were married on December 28, 1959.
- Death: Merton Sherman died on February 25, 1997, at age 58.