F, b. February 22, 1829, d. September 9, 1896
Family: John Pekel (b. October 2, 1825, d. September 17, 1909)
- John J Pekel (b. February 24, 1858, d. May 28, 1939)
- Mary Louise Pekel (b. 1860)
- Mary Pekal (b. July 16, 1863, d. March 16, 1937)
- George Pekel (b. January 1, 1865, d. January 4, 1923)
- Helena Pekel (b. September 25, 1874, d. December 14, 1907)
- Birth: Maria Gellinson was born on February 22, 1829 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and John Pekel were married on February 9, 1854 in Till-Moyland, Kleve, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Death: Maria Gellinson died on September 9, 1896, at age 67, in Calumet County, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Rick M Murphy
M, b. November 9, 1959, d. January 20, 2014
- Birth: Rick M Murphy was born on November 9, 1959 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 20, 2014, at age 54.
- Note: Rick M. Murphy, 54, passed away after a brief illness at Appleton Medical Center. Rick was born on November 9, 1959 to Robert and Betty (Dagneau) Murphy in Appleton. He enjoyed spending time in Eagle River, watching NASCAR, and the Green Bay Packers. Rick's truest joy in his life was his wonderful daughter Morgan; she was the most important thing to him.
Rick is survived by his daughter Morgan, his father, Robert Murphy, two brothers, William (Cathy) Murphy, and Robert (Barb) Murphy, a step son, Nicholas Umland, Morgan's mother Lu Visocky, nieces, nephews other relatives and friends.
Rick was preceded in death by his Mom Betty Murphy.
A time of visitation will be held on Saturday, January 25, 2014 from 1:00 until 4:00 PM at the WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund for Morgan's college education is being established.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Lawrence F Newton
M, b. September 2, 1953, d. January 17, 2014
- Birth: Lawrence F Newton was born on September 2, 1953.
- Death: He died on January 17, 2014, at age 60.
- Note: Larry F. Newton, 60, of Neenah, passed away peacefully surrounded by his loving family on Friday, January 17, 2014. He was born on September 2, 1953, one of two sons and nine daughters born to the late Paul and Helen (VanEnkenvoort) Newton. He married the love of his life, JoAnn Julius, and was a very sweet husband and beloved father to their three sons. Larry enjoyed woodworking, cooking, gardening and using all sorts of tools. He was a very loyal Packer fan, even attending the Ice Bowl. Before retiring, Larry was employed at Neenah Brass & Aluminum Foundry for 25 years.
Larry is survived by his wife, JoAnn; a daughter, Jennifer; three sons: Paul, John (Danielle) and Don (Christine Mucci) Newton, and a granddaughter, Bethany.
Memorial services will be at 7:00 p.m. Friday, January, 24, 2014, at the Kessler Funeral Home, 304 S. Commercial Street, Neenah, with Chaplain Jordan Kuczwara officiating. Visitation will be at the funeral home on Friday from 5:00 p.m. until the time of the service. A memorial has been established in Larry's name.
The Newton family would like to express a special thank you to everybody who has helped Larry over the past several months. Your care and compassion is very much appreciated.
Geraldine R Ciske
F, b. August 11, 1925, d. January 19, 2014
- Birth: Geraldine R Ciske was born on August 11, 1925 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Roman J Zimmerman were married on May 3, 1947.
- Death: Geraldine R Ciske died on January 19, 2014, at age 88, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: Geraldine Zimmerman, 88, passed away on Sunday, January 19, 2014, at Valley Visiting Nursing Association in Neenah. She was born on August 11, 1925, in Menasha, daughter of Gerald "Red" and Leona (Strelow) Ciske. Geri was a resident of the Twin Cities all of her life and a graduate of St. Mary's Catholic Schools, Menasha. She married Roman J. Zimmerman on May 3, 1947. He preceded her in death on May 3, 1996. Geraldine was a member of St. Mary Catholic Church, Menasha.
Geraldine is survived by her two daughters: Anne (Dennis Burr), Neenah; and Laura (Joel Warnick), Middleton; a brother: William Ciske, Ladylake, FL; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Geraldine was preceded in death by her husband and parents.
Funeral services will be held 10:00 a.m., on Friday, January 24, 2014, at the Kessler Funeral Home, 304 S. Commercial St., Neenah, with Deacon Rick Dvorak officiating. Interment will be in St. Mary Cemetery, Menasha. Visitation will be Friday at the funeral home from 9:00 a.m. until the time of the service.
The family would like to thank the staff at Valley VNA, and Trish from Lakeland Care District, for all the care given Geri.
Roman J Zimmerman
M, b. October 16, 1921, d. May 3, 1996
- Birth: Roman J Zimmerman was born on October 16, 1921.
- Marriage: He and Geraldine R Ciske were married on May 3, 1947.
- Death: Roman J Zimmerman died on May 3, 1996, at age 74.