F, b. December 11, 1928, d. October 23, 2013
Family: Gordon Allen (b. January 8, 1928, d. April 24, 1995)
- Birth: Loretta Olk was born on December 11, 1928 in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 23, 2013, at age 84.
- Burial: She was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
M, b. January 8, 1928, d. April 24, 1995
Family: Loretta Olk (b. December 11, 1928, d. October 23, 2013)
- Birth: Gordon Allen was born on January 8, 1928.
- Death: He died on April 24, 1995, at age 67.
- Burial: He was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
Vincent Bernard Olk
M, b. July 18, 1934, d. January 1, 1994
- Birth: Vincent Bernard Olk was born on July 18, 1934 in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 1, 1994, at age 59.
- Burial: He was buried in St Peter & Paul Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
Hubert Charles Maas
M, b. February 1, 1891, d. March 9, 1965
Family: Helen Schenk (b. December 2, 1898, d. September 3, 1987)
- Birth: Hubert Charles Maas was born on February 1, 1891 in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 9, 1965, at age 74, in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 2, 1898, d. September 3, 1987
- Birth: Helen Schenk was born on December 2, 1898.
- Death: She died on September 3, 1987, at age 88, in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
Doris Ann VandeBurgt
F, b. September 28, 1893, d. November 19, 1981
- Birth: Emma Noack was born on September 28, 1893 in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 19, 1981, at age 88.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. May 23, 1720, d. February 18, 1747
- Birth: Prisque Martel was born on May 23, 1720 in Lotbiniere, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: He died on February 18, 1747, at age 26, in Baie du Febvre, Quebec, Canada.
Willem Hendrik Klister
M, b. December 19, 1831, d. April 28, 1899
- Birth: Willem Hendrik Klister was born on December 19, 1831 in Lonneker, Overijssel, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on April 28, 1899, at age 67, in Lonneker, Overijssel, Netherlands.
M, b. November 15, 1837
- Birth: Gradus Klister was born on November 15, 1837 in Lonneker, Overijssel, Netherlands.
M, b. January 14, 1918, d. July 1, 2001
- Birth: John Willems was born on January 14, 1918 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Waunita L Koller were married on March 12, 1945 in St Francis Church, Hollandtown, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Willems died on July 1, 2001, at age 83.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Stockbridge, Wisconsin.
Waunita L Koller
F, b. July 7, 1921, d. January 18, 2014
- Birth: Waunita L Koller was born on July 7, 1921 in Town of Woodville, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Willems were married on March 12, 1945 in St Francis Church, Hollandtown, Wisconsin.
- Death: Waunita L Koller died on January 18, 2014, at age 92, in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Wuanita L. Willems, age 92, of Stockbridge, died on Saturday, January 18, 2014 at her home in Stockbridge. She was born July 7, 1921 in the Town of Woodville, daughter of the late Gustave & Lena (Bowman) Koller. She married John Willems, Sr. on March 12, 1945 at St. Francis in Hollandtown following a lengthy and storied love letter exchange.
Early in her life, Nita worked for the Banta family which was a pleasure because it opened many doors and opportunities to events and famous people. For all of the excitement that brought her, Nita really just treasured the simple things in life; her cutwork and embroidery, and the fabulous dishes she made without recipe. She was especially famous for her brie that she made years ago at breakfast times.
Wuanita was a matriarch who made sure that those around her were well cared for. She was always generous with her time, and put her baking skills to good use every year making numerous pies for the Thanksgiving Express. She even rented out her Green Thumb to help nurse back to health plants for people in her area.
Wuanita was a member of St. Mary Catholic Church in Stockbridge, the Christian Women and the American Legion Auxiliary of Stockbridge.
Survivors include her children: Lester Willems of Stockbridge, Bob (Diane) Willems of Chilton, Mary (Bruce) Pelkey of Appleton, Mark (Debbie) Willems of Chilton; a son-in-law: John Smith; her grandchildren: Roseanne Smith, Bill (Ashley) Smith, John & Chris Smith, Chad (Kayla) Willems, Shaun & Justin Willems, Katie Pelkey & Michael Ansardy, Erin (Tony) Spencer, Jeremy, Josh & Julie Willems; her great-grandchildren: Ryan, Jordan, Alaina Smith, Jack Michael, & Tyler Smith, Leonard Willems, and sister: Rosemary Satzer. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband: John Willems, Sr.; a daughter: Anita Ann Smith; a son: John Willems, Jr.; and a brother: Francis (Marie) Koller.
Funeral service will be at 11:30 am on Thursday, January 23, 2014 at St. Mary Catholic Church in Stockbridge. Burial will follow in the Parish Cemetery. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 and on Thursday at the church from 10:00 am until 11:15 am.
Nita's family would like to thank Holly & Karen from the Calumet County Visiting Nurses for all of the kind and compassionate care that they provided.
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com.