F, b. circa 1700
- Birth: Marij Arts was born circa 1700.
Joannes Tonis DeBruijn
M, b. circa 1670
- Birth: Joannes Tonis DeBruijn was born circa 1670.
M, b. circa 1640
- Birth: Antonius DeBruijn was born circa 1640.
Cleuske Janssen DeBruin
M, b. circa 1705
- Birth: Cleuske Janssen DeBruin was born circa 1705.
Willem Jan Tunnis DeBruijn
M, b. circa 1700
- Birth: Willem Jan Tunnis DeBruijn was born circa 1700.
Joannes Antonie Deckers
M, b. circa 1770
- Birth: Joannes Antonie Deckers was born circa 1770.
F, b. circa 1770
- Birth: Antonia VanDungen was born circa 1770.
M, b. circa 1770, d. October 3, 1849
- Birth: Peter Smolders was born circa 1770.
- Death: He died on October 3, 1849 in Helmond, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1770, d. September 9, 1823
- Birth: Maria Boeren was born circa 1770.
- Death: She died on September 9, 1823 in Helmond, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1740
- Birth: Hendrik Smolders was born circa 1740.
M, b. September 1, 1867
- Birth: Peter VandenHeuvel was born on September 1, 1867.
- Baptism: He was baptized on September 1, 1867 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Mary Anna Guilfoyle
F, b. October 29, 1869, d. December 1869
- Birth: Mary Anna Guilfoyle was born on October 29, 1869.
- Baptism: She was baptized on November 23, 1869 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in December 1869, at age 0.
George Francis Guilfoyle
M, b. April 15, 1871, d. August 16, 1872
- Birth: George Francis Guilfoyle was born on April 15, 1871.
- Baptism: He was baptized on April 29, 1871 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 16, 1872, at age 1.
Marceline J Tellock
F, b. November 13, 1932, d. December 28, 2013
- Birth: Marceline J Tellock was born on November 13, 1932.
- Marriage: She and Lowell Burton were married on April 16, 1955.
- Death: Marceline J Tellock died on December 28, 2013, at age 81, in St Paul, Ramsey Co, Minnesota.
- Burial: She was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marceline J. Burton, age 81, New London, died on December 28, 2013, following a brief illness while visiting her daughter and son-in-law in St. Paul, MN. Marcy was born on November 13, 1932, Town of DuPont, daughter of the late Lester and Laura (Nelson) Tellock. On April 16, 1955, she was united in marriage to Lowell Burton. He preceded her in death in 1982. Marcy graduated from Clintonville High School. She was a realtor for 20 years retiring in 1992. She enjoyed antiques, quilting, the Green Bay Packers, reading, visiting Kathie and Dale in Minnesota and a good Wisconsin fish fry.
She is survived by her daughter and favorite son-in-law, Kathie (Dale) Pedersen, Rosemount, MN; a brother Jim (Jill) Tellock, North Fort Myers, FL. Marcy is further survived by her friends and neighbors at Rosewood Glen.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband and sister and brother-in-law, Carol (Leon) Flink.
Funeral services for Marcy will be held on Friday, January 3, 2014, at 11:00 a.m. at Cline & Hanson Funeral Home, New London with Rev. Bil Sutlief officiating. Visitation will be held at the funeral home on Friday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of services. Burial will be in the Most Precious Blood Catholic Cemetery, New London.