Donald C Hallam
M, b. September 7, 1934, d. April 22, 2014
- Birth: Donald C Hallam was born on September 7, 1934 in Duck Creek, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on June 26, 1958 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 22, 2014, at age 79.
- Note: Donald C. Hallam, 79, Ashwaubenon, died Tuesday, April 22, 2014. He was born September 7, 1934, in Green Bay to Donald L. and Clara (Nooyen) Hallam.
Don served in the U.S. Army. On June 26, 1958, he married Rosemary Wenzel at St. Patrick Catholic Church.
Don is survived by his wife, Rosemary; two sons and a daughter-in-law, Robert Hallam, John and Lisa Hallam; two grandchildren, Michael and Renae; his brothers and sisters and their spouses, Cecilia and Wayne Conrad, Richard and Geraldine Hallam, Kathleen and Dave LaCount, George and Linda Hallam, Carolyn Hallam, Nancy Hallam, William Hallam; brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, Kathleen King, Thomas and Millie Wenzel, Barbara and John F. Craghan, Joseph and Kathy Wenzel, Linda Wenzel, Pat Wenzel; and many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Donald and Clara (Nooyen) Hallam; mother-in-law and father-in-law, Adam and Esther Wenzel; and sister-in-law and brothers-in-law, Patricia and Bob Heintzkil, James Wenzel, Harold Wenzel and John W. King.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday. Friends may also call at St. Patrick Catholic Church, 211 N. Maple Ave., from 10 to 11 a.m. Saturday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at the church with Rev. Ryan Krueger officiating. Burial will be in Elm Lawn Cemetery, Town of Lessor. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
A memorial fund has been established in Don's name.
The family wishes to express their deep gratitude to Don's niece from Arizona, Susan Blemberg, the Reflection Unit of San Luis Medical and Rehabilitation Center, and Heartland Hospice, for the loving care tendered to Don.
Robert Lee Noe
M, b. September 4, 1946, d. November 17, 1984
- Birth: Robert Lee Noe was born on September 4, 1946 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 17, 1984, at age 38.
M, b. August 15, 1822, d. August 15, 1822
- Birth: Antonius VanVeghel was born on August 15, 1822 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on August 15, 1822, at age 0, in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. March 26, 1826, d. October 17, 1844
- Birth: Hendricus VanVeghel was born on March 26, 1826 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on October 17, 1844, at age 18, in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. March 10, 1831, d. December 1, 1893
- Birth: Johannes VanVeghel was born on March 10, 1831 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on December 1, 1893, at age 62.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Bay Settlement, Wisconsin.
- Immigration: He immigrated to Tuskina in 1850 Line 168.
M, b. November 20, 1859
- Birth: Peter Istas was born on November 20, 1859.
- Baptism: He was baptized on November 22, 1859 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
John Francis Byers
M, b. August 3, 1894, d. August 14, 1962
- Birth: John Francis Byers was born on August 3, 1894.
- Death: He died on August 14, 1962, at age 68.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Mary Rosalie Byers
Margaret Ann Byers
John Michael Byers
M, b. July 13, 1929, d. July 25, 2006
- Birth: John Michael Byers was born on July 13, 1929 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 25, 2006, at age 77, in Fort Myers, Lee Co, Florida.
- Note: John Michael Byers was born July 13, 1929 to John F. Byers and Rosella (Tierney) Byers. He attended St. Johns and Central Catholic High School in Green Bay. He graduated from UW Madison in 1951. Following a stint in the U.S. Army he returned to UW Madison and received a Bachelor of Law Degree in 1957. While serving as a trial attorney for the IRS he attended Georgetown Law Center and graduated with a Masters of Law.
In September of 1961 he joined the law firm of Godfrey & Kahn in Milwaukee, WI here he spent the remainder of his legal practice. He retired in 1996.
John is survived by his wife Diana Byers, his son Jeff (Susan, Alex & Amy), his daughter Onnie (Steve, William & Emily), his son Chris (Kathy, Jordan & Nicholas) his daughter Susie (Kurt, Casey, & Parker) and his daughter Nancy (Peter James & Conner).
John passed away on June 25, 2006. A visitation will be held from 5-7p.m. June 30th at the Feerick Funeral Home 2025 East Capitol Drive and funeral service will be held at 11:00 A.M. Friday at St. Roberts Catholic Church 2214 East Capitol Drive. Milwaukee, WI.
Linda M Tierney
F, b. September 19, 1949, d. April 21, 2017
- Birth: Linda M Tierney was born on September 19, 1949 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on February 28, 1975 in St Mary Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 21, 2017, at age 67.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Linda M. Buss (Tierney), 67 years, passed away April 21, 2017 peacefully, surrounded by her loved ones, after a courageous battle with cancer. She was born on September 19, 1949 to her parents Cyril and Rena (Remmel) Tierney in Appleton, Wisconsin, the last of seven children. She was a graduate of Xavier High School, Class of 1968. Out with some friends, she met the love of her life while he was on leave from the Navy. Linda M. (Tierney) and Michael J. Buss were married on February 28, 1975 at St. Mary Catholic Church in Appleton, Wisconsin.
Linda was a retiree of the Appleton School District in 2011. She was active in the Parish of St. Mary and also taught religious education at St. Bernard Parish. Fond memories are filled with travel. Pride in her Irish heritage brought her and her siblings to Ireland with their spouses, staying at multiple Bed and Breakfast homes throughout the country. A family outing to Ocho Rios, Jamaica was a high point for her and her husband and children. Children's weddings in Hawaii and Jamaica were most enjoyable. Linda loved to just spend time with family on craft night, family dinner night, having everyone over for the holidays or camping in St. Germain. These are the times that warmed her heart. Joy was seen in her eyes when she was with her grandchildren.
Linda will be sorely missed by her husband Michael Buss, children Lisa (Nicholas) Dolajeck, Eric (Candice) Buss, and Adam Buss, grandchildren Kaylin and Hailee Dolajeck, Judah, Lucas and Elijah Buss, siblings Richard (Barbara) Tierney, Robert (Audrey) Tierney, Terrance (Vicky) Tierney, sisters-in-law Janice Tierney, Eva Biering, mother-in-law Ethel (Managan) Buss, brothers-in-law Steven (Denise) Buss and Mark Buss. Further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Preceded in death by her parents Cyril and Rena Tierney, brothers John Tierney, Thomas Tierney and Dennis (Grace) Tierney, and father-in-law James Buss.
A Funeral Liturgy for Linda will be held on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 10:30 am at St. Mary Catholic Church, 312 S. State St., Appleton. Fr. Bill Swichtenberg celebrant. Private inurnment St. Mary Cemetery. Family and friends may gather Tuesday, April 25 at Wichmann-Fargo Tri-County Chapel, from 4 to 7 pm, (Parish vigil 7 pm) and Wednesday, April 26 at St. Mary Catholic Church, from 9:30 am until time of Funeral Liturgy.
Linda was a selfless woman. Her unbounded love was shared with all who knew her.
Linda's family would like to thank the Doctors and staff at UW- Hospital Oncology department and Acute Care for their professional and loving attention to Linda.
- Graduation: She graduated from Xavier High School, Appleton, in 1968.
Thomas Michael Tierney
M, b. June 1, 1938, d. November 6, 2009
Tierney, Thomas Michael abt 1938 - Nov 6, 2009
- Birth: Thomas Michael Tierney was born on June 1, 1938.
- Death: He died on November 6, 2009, at age 71.
F, b. October 12, 1910, d. May 13, 1987
- Birth: Helen McKee was born on October 12, 1910 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 13, 1987, at age 76, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Wilfred Lee Tierney
M, b. December 28, 1937, d. December 3, 1982
- Birth: Wilfred Lee Tierney was born on December 28, 1937 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 3, 1982, at age 44, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. November 23, 1859
- Birth: Margaret Moffett was born on November 23, 1859.
- Baptism: She was baptized on November 27, 1859 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.