Jerrold Patrick Dakins
Vera Ella Puls
F, b. February 12, 1921, d. December 18, 2013
- Birth: Vera Ella Puls was born on February 12, 1921.
- Death: She died on December 18, 2013, at age 92, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Vera Ella Raether, age 92, of Seymour, passed away Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at Good Shepherd Nursing Home in Seymour. She was born February 12, 1921 daughter of the late Arthur and Anna (Hartsworm) Puls.
She was united in marriage to Harrison Raether. He preceded her in death in 1989.
Vera was a member of Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Seymour.
She is survived by her son Steve (Bobbie) Raether, Shawano; two grandsons: Tim (Chris) Raether and Tom (Sara) Raether, both of Kaukauna; great-grandchildren: Taylor, Megan, Bridget and Mallory; sisters-in-law: June Raether and Durelle Puls.
Preceded in death by an infant brother, three brothers: Ralph (Ruth), Maynard (Mary), Dallas (Hazel) Puls; one sister, Toby (Jim) Sutliff; two brothers-in-law: Bert Raether and Gaylord (Mary) Raether.
Friends may call at Emmanuel Lutheran Church, Seymour on Monday, December 23, 2013 from 1:00 p.m. until services at 2:00 p.m. with Pastor Natalie Kramer officiating. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour is assisting the family with arrangements.
A special thank you to all the staff of Good Shepherd Nursing Home for the care given to mom.
Harrison Otto Raether
M, b. December 22, 1919, d. July 14, 1988
- Birth: Harrison Otto Raether was born on December 22, 1919.
- Death: He died on July 14, 1988, at age 68.
Steven A Raether
M, b. February 24, 1946, d. March 24, 2016
- Birth: Steven A Raether was born on February 24, 1946 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on December 29, 1965.
- Death: He died on March 24, 2016, at age 70, in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Cemetery, King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Steven A. Raether, age 70, of Shawano, passed away at his home on Thursday, March 24, 2016 after a battle with pulmonary fibrosis. He was born in Green Bay February 24, 1946, a son of the late Harrison and Vera (Puls) Raether.
He married the love of his life Bobbie Wood on December 29, 1965.
Steve graduated from Upland High School in California. He joined the U.S. Army in January 1966 he served for 3 ½ years. He then attended Chaffey Jr. College for his degree in police science. He worked for Upland Police Dept. for 2 years before returning to WI. He joined the Appleton Police Dept. in 1972. He retired as a Sergeant in 1996 after 24 years. After retiring from Appleton Police Dept., he opened his own private investigation with his son, Tim, and then moved to Shawano after his final retirement to live on the lake. He greatly enjoyed time spent with his family and especially with his four grandchildren and grand doggies.
He is survived by his loving wife of 50 joy filled years, Bobbie; two sons: Timothy (Michele) Raether and Tom (Sara) Raether, both of Kaukauna; four grandchildren: Tayler, Megan, Bridgette, and Mallory Raether.
Friends may call at Hope Community Church, 302 Tristan Dr., Shawano, WI 54166, on Friday, April 1, 2016, from 9 a.m. until services at 11 a.m. with Pastor John Anderson officiating. Military honors will follow at the church. Interment will take place at Wisconsin Veteran's Cemetery in King, WI. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour, is assisting the family with arrangements.
The family would like to thank the staff of Heartland Hospice for their amazing care, his physician the late Dr. Jeffrey Whiteside and Shawano Sheriff Dept. for all their help with Steve when he would fall.
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund will be established in Steve's name.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Mar. 27, 2016.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
M, b. February 8, 1904, d. October 28, 2001
- Birth: Edward Vannieuwenhoven was born on February 8, 1904 in Flintville, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 28, 2001, at age 97, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Gladys Marie Brunette
F, b. April 11, 1911, d. April 25, 1980
- Birth: Gladys Marie Brunette was born on April 11, 1911.
- Death: She died on April 25, 1980, at age 69.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Henry Albert VanNieuwenhoven
M, b. June 1, 1847, d. 1922
- Birth: Henry Albert VanNieuwenhoven was born on June 1, 1847 in Lovain, Brabant, Belgium.
- Death: He died in 1922, at age ~75, in Flintville, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 1845, d. July 19, 1922
- Birth: Catherine VandeZande was born in March 1845 in Belgium.
- Death: She died on July 19, 1922, at age 77, in Flintville, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. February 24, 1899, d. October 12, 1982
- Birth: Antoinette Vannieuwenhoven was born on February 24, 1899 in Suamico, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Frank Wesloski were married on November 27, 1917.
- Death: Antoinette Vannieuwenhoven died on October 12, 1982, at age 83, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 1, 1889, d. September 1, 1969
- Birth: Frank Wesloski was born on October 1, 1889.
- Marriage: He and Antoinette Vannieuwenhoven were married on November 27, 1917.
- Death: Frank Wesloski died on September 1, 1969, at age 79, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
John Baptiste Vannieuwenhoven
M, b. February 26, 1900, d. December 28, 1977
- Birth: John Baptiste Vannieuwenhoven was born on February 26, 1900 in Flintville, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Evelyn Williquette were married on November 24, 1931 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Baptiste Vannieuwenhoven died on December 28, 1977, at age 77, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1906, d. March 1954
- Birth: Evelyn Williquette was born in 1906 in Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Baptiste Vannieuwenhoven were married on November 24, 1931 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Evelyn Williquette died in March 1954, at age ~48, in Little Suamico, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. May 7, 1901, d. November 21, 1986
- Birth: William Vannieuwenhoven was born on May 7, 1901 in Flintville, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 21, 1986, at age 85, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.