M, b. November 27, 1840
- Birth: Theodorus VandeWeem was born on November 27, 1840 in Mill, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Wilhelmina VanDijk were married on November 16, 1867 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. August 26, 1844
- Birth: Thomas Swinkels was born on August 26, 1844 in Dinther, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Geertruij VanDijk were married on May 11, 1872 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. October 8, 1826
- Birth: Willem Dolven was born on October 8, 1826 in Mill, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Johanna VanDijk were married on January 14, 1881 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
John C Zehren
M, b. May 5, 1917, d. December 16, 2006
- Birth: John C Zehren was born on May 5, 1917.
- Marriage: He and Marianne Thieion were married on June 5, 1940.
- Death: John C Zehren died on December 16, 2006, at age 89.
Tristin John Burkheimer
M, b. May 25, 1998, d. November 27, 2013
- Birth: Tristin John Burkheimer was born on May 25, 1998 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 27, 2013, at age 15.
- Note: Tristin Burkheimer, age 15, of Kimberly, passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday, November 27, 2013. He was born on May 25, 1998, in Appleton, the son of Brian and Hope (Grotenhuis) Burkheimer. Tristin was a sophomore at Kimberly High School. He did very well in school and especially enjoyed his tech ed classes. He was a creative and a mechanically gifted young man who enjoyed making things in his shop. Many will remember Tristin as a loving and generous person. He was extremely close with his cousin Breanna, enjoyed snowboarding and loved spending time with his dog Hanna.
Tristin is survived by his loving parents, Hope Burkheimer and Brian Burkheimer; brother, Stoughten Burkheimer; great grandmother, Helen Gaffney; grandparents: Julie Trickle and Mike Grotenhuis;; aunts: Holly (Jason) Mullens and Terry (Jeff Kann) Trickle; uncle, Ben (Christine) Burkheimer; cousins: Breanna Mullens, Grant and Gavin Burkheimer. He was preceded in death by his grandmother, Jane Grotenhuis.
The memorial service for Tristin will be held at 12:00 noon on Friday, November 29, 2013 at Jansen Fargo Funeral Home in Kimberly. Rev. Tim Krick will be officiating. The family will receive relatives and friends from 10:00 am until the time of service. Online condolences can be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Norbert Norman Voeks
M, b. February 8, 1918, d. January 6, 1971
- Birth: Norbert Norman Voeks was born on February 8, 1918 in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Clara Laura Beyer were married in 1939.
- Death: Norbert Norman Voeks died on January 6, 1971, at age 52.
Clara Laura Beyer
F, b. March 29, 1917, d. September 2, 2011
- Birth: Clara Laura Beyer was born on March 29, 1917.
- Marriage: She and Norbert Norman Voeks were married in 1939.
- Marriage: Clara Laura Beyer and Raymond William Rohloff were married on August 14, 1971.
- Death: Clara Laura Beyer died on September 2, 2011, at age 94, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Wayne A Schmidt
M, b. June 1, 1940, d. November 27, 2013
- Birth: Wayne A Schmidt was born on June 1, 1940.
- Marriage: He was married on June 22, 1963.
- Death: He died on November 27, 2013, at age 73, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Wayne A. Schmidt, 73, Combined Locks passed away on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 at Cherry Meadows Hospice after being hospitalized at Theda Clark Medical Center for complications resulting from a stroke.
Wayne was born on June 1, 1940 to the late Adolph and Margaret (Gallow) Schmidt. He never forgot his early years of life growing up in rural Dale and he enjoyed visiting with old friends and classmates when he met them. After moving to the Appleton area he attended Freedom High School. Upon graduation, he served four years in the U.S. Air Force with the Air Police both in the states and overseas. He was proud of his military service and continued to serve today as a member of the William Verhagen American Legion Post 60 of Kimberly where he was the chaplain. He was a member of the Color Guard unit which performs at military funerals. On each Memorial Day, post members placed flags on the graves of those who served in the military and on each Veterans Day the Color Guard unit participated in area military programs.
Wayne was employed at Thilmany/International Paper in the pulp handling department and as a safety advocate. He retired in 2003 after 45 years of service.
He married Judy Voeks of Black Creek on June 22, 1963 and they recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. They have been "best friends" since high school and they were married after he completed his Air Force duty and she completed her nursing education. Wayne has been a Lutheran church member all his life. From his Baptism and Confirmation in Dale, to churches in the Appleton area, to his burial service at Riverview, he remained faithful to God and the church.
Family activities meant a great deal to Wayne. He attended many sporting events, especially those in which the grandchildren were involved. He looked forward to deer hunting every year with family. He usually could be found doing yard work or working on some woodworking project. He looked forward to the breakfasts with his friends from Freedom and his fellow co-workers of many years. He was an avid walker and biker and enjoyed visiting with anyone he encountered on his daily routes. He and Judy enjoyed their many vacations throughout the US over the years and usually spent some time in Door County every summer. One of their favorite pastimes together was just sitting on their back porch for relaxation.
Survivors include his wife, Judy; two sons, Steve Schmidt of New London and Dan Schmidt of Kaukauna; three daughters, Diane (Brian) Lampert and their children Connor and Forrest of Appleton, Kathy (Ron) Erickson and their children Jessica and Bradley of Kimberly and Carrie (Phil) Van Thiel and their children Ethan, Wesley, Tate, Ryder, and Quinn of Combined Locks; one brother, Orland (Sharon) Schmidt of Appleton; two sisters, Mary Schmidt of Little Chute and Elaine (Tom) Bartel of Appleton; one sister-in law, Janet Voeks of Appleton and one brother-in law, Gerald Voeks of Black Creek and numerous nieces and nephews.
Proceeding Wayne in death were his parents; one sister and brother-in law, Audrey and Bill Meyer; one niece, Sallie Meyer; his father and mother-in law, Norbert and Clara Voeks (Rohloff).
Friends may call at RIVERVIEW LUTHERAN CHURCH (136 W. Seymour St. Appleton) on Monday, December 2, 2013 from 9 AM until the funeral service at 11 AM with Pastors Dennis Belter and Adam Bode officiating. Burial will take place Monday at Highland Memorial Park at 2 PM where military rites will be performed by the American Legion Post 60 of Kimberly. In lieu of flowers, memorials can be given to Riverview Lutheran Church. To sign the guest book, please visit oconnellfh.com.
The family wishes to extend a sincere thank you to the staff of Theda Clark Medical Center INU and Cherry Meadows Hospice for the loving care and kindness given to Wayne and his family. Wayne was a loving husband and father and the grandchildren adored their "Grandpa". His family will truly miss him, as will his many friends.
Ethan Wayne VanThiel
Wesley Philip VanThiel
Tate Daniel VanThiel