Richard James Dorn
M, b. September 17, 1946, d. November 24, 2013
- Birth: Richard James Dorn was born on September 17, 1946 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 24, 2013, at age 67, in Pulaski, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dorn, Richard James
After a brief but courageous battle with cancer, Richard James ("Dick") Dorn, 67, of Pulaski, peacefully went to be with his Savior on November 24, 2013, at his home. The son of the late Joseph and Frances (Skaleski) Dorn, he was born September 17, 1946, in Green Bay. Dick graduated from Pulaski High School in 1964 and served one tour of duty in the US Army in Germany before returning home and marrying Cheryl Gilbert, his wife of 43 years.
He started his career at Carver Boat Company but retired after more than 30 years with the US Postal Service. An avid do-it-yourself individual, Dick had a great enjoyment of sports, hunting, fishing, golf, and family, with some of his favorite memories coming from his days of playing baseball with his brothers in Hofa Park. Dick then watched his own children play ball, and the tradition continued in recent years with his grandchildren.
In addition to his wife, Dick is survived by his daughters, Sheila (John David) Kudrick of Level Green, PA, and Sharon (Darren) Otto of Mill Center; son, Derek (Tressa) Dorn of Pulaski; grandchildren, Jed, Maggie, and Elizabeth Kudrick; Nathan, Savannah, and Brayden Otto; and Parker, Lilly, Cade, and Kamrie Dorn; sisters and brothers, Arlene (Sonny) Gauthier, Deloris Dorn, Delbert (Theresa) Dorn, Charlie (Carol) Dorn, Joan Johnson, Carol (Jerry) McDermid, Roger (Chris) Dorn, Jerry (Paula) Dorn, and Shirley (Dick) VanDeHei; mother-in-law, Elaine Gilbert; father-in-law, Glen (Phyliss) Gilbert; brothers-in-law, Jim (Audrey) Milbach and Ron Milbach; godsons, Doug (Charity) Dorn and Scott (Debbie) Dorn; and many more nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a brother, Franklin; and an infant niece, Stacy McDermid.
Family and friends will be welcomed from 3 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, November 26, and 10 to 11 a.m. Wednesday, November 27, at New Life Community Church, 6258 Crest Drive, Pulaski, where a funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Pastor Bob Wied officiating. Dick will be laid to rest in Mill Center Cemetery.
The family would like to thank the Vince Lombardi Cancer Center, and Shirley and the hospice staff at Aurora VNA for their care and support.
M, b. 1879
- Birth: Louis Lagassa was born in 1879 in Canada.
- Marriage: He and Mary Martin were married on June 4, 1923 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
Joan G Volkman
F, b. October 27, 1929, d. June 17, 2010
- Birth: Joan G Volkman was born on October 27, 1929.
- Death: She died on June 17, 2010, at age 80.
- Burial: She was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Ronald Curtis Farrell
M, b. August 6, 1929, d. November 25, 2013
- Birth: Ronald Curtis Farrell was born on August 6, 1929.
- Death: He died on November 25, 2013, at age 84, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ronald Curtis Farrell, age 84, of Winneconne, passed away unexpectedly Monday, November 25, 2013, at Mercy Medical Center. He was born August 6, 1929, to the late Edwin and Margaret Farrell of Iron River, Michigan.
Ron worked as a plate-maker for more than 35 years for American Can Company. He served as Chairman for Marathon (now Community 1st) Credit Union and as a Supervisor on the Winnebago County Board.
Dad was preceded in death by his loving wife, Joan, to whom he was married for over 60 years; her parents Ervin & Marge Volkman; and three great-grandchildren.
Ron is survived by his loving family: children, Mike (Mary) Farrell, Patricia "Sis" (Loren) Yager, Maureen "Renie" (Gary) Streich, Kathy "Kate" Farrell (Graham Guenther), and Linda (Chris) Anderson; grandchildren, Andy (Ashley) Farrell, Scott (Angie) Farrell, Kelly (Mark) Hawkins, Lance (Nathalie) Yager, Kimberly (Richard) Hanson, Adam (Jessica) Streich, Stacy Streich, Hannah Farrell, Chris (Marcia) Anderson, and Casey Anderson; and 19 great-grandchildren. Our family includes our sister in Christ, Pastor Mara Rivera.
Family was at the center of Dad's life. Dad also enjoyed reading, fishing, hunting, and was a top notch cook. His children learned from the best.
Cremation will take place and a Funeral Service will be held on Friday, November 29, 2013, at 12:00 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church, 32 S. Third Ave., Winneconne, with Dr. Mara Liz Rivera officiating. A luncheon in the church Fellowship Hall will follow. A private inurnment will be in the Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah. Visitation for family and friends will be on Friday at the church from 10:00 a.m. until the time of the service.
We wish to express our appreciation for the support and kindness of the Mercy Medical Wound Care Department and ER Staff.
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established at the First Presbyterian Church in Winneconne.
If you wish, please submit online condolences to muellerfuneralhomeinc.com.
M, b. June 25, 1914, d. October 1987
- Birth: Carlton Schneider was born on June 25, 1914.
- Marriage: He and Marian Alvina Ruwoldt were married on May 1, 1937.
- Death: Carlton Schneider died in October 1987, at age 73.
M, b. December 31, 1930, d. September 5, 2006
- Birth: Dale Suprise was born on December 31, 1930 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Caroline J Drath were married on May 6, 1954.
- Death: Dale Suprise died on September 5, 2006, at age 75, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
Caroline J Drath
F, b. September 8, 1934, d. February 11, 2018
Family: Dale Suprise (b. December 31, 1930, d. September 5, 2006)
- Birth: Caroline J Drath was born on September 8, 1934 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Dale Suprise were married on May 6, 1954.
- Death: Caroline J Drath died on February 11, 2018, at age 83.
- Burial: She was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
- Note: New London - Caroline J. Suprise, age 83, passed away on Sunday, February 11, 2018, following a two year battle with cancer at Manor Care in Appleton. She was born on September 8, 1934, in New London daughter of the late Julius and Julia (Poepke) Drath. On May 6, 1954, she was united in marriage to Dale Suprise. She owned and operated Carol's Beauty Salon in New London for many years. Caroline especially enjoyed babysitting for her grandchildren.
She is survived by her children: Cheryl (Glenn) Butt, Waupaca; Laurie Eckberg, New London; Lisa Lemke, Little Chute; and David (Kelly) Suprise, Delano, MN; fifteen grandchildren: Cristy, Kathy, Holly, Terrill, Ramondo, Jamie, Jessie, Daniel, Michelle, Brian, Jared, Jordan, Noelle, Nicholas and Matthew; thirty-three great-grandchildren: Danielle, Alexander, Hailee, Emily-Jean, Skyler, Brittany, Joseph, Austin, Travis, Derek, Blake, Samantha, Nathaniel, Elizabeth, Alyssa, Katie, Taren, Rylan, Sebastion, Aidan, Mariah, Kendal, Bridgette, Cameron, Caedence, Anaiah, Angelina, Jasmine, Brayden, Summer, Silas, Leyton, Brielle, and two-great-great-grandchildren, Brantley and Matthew. She is further survived by a sister Mary Kamke, New London and also nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband Dale, son Steven, her brothers Louis and Daniel and a great-granddaughter Atalya.
Funeral Mass for Caroline will be held on Friday, February 16, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. at Most Precious Blood Catholic Church, New London with Fr. John Kleinschmidt officiating. Visitation will be on Thursday, February 15, 2018, at the Cline & Hanson Funeral Home from 4-7 p.m. and also at the church on Friday from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service. Burial will be in the parish cemetery.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff at Manor Care and Southern Care Hospice.