Josephine M Kotkoskie
F, b. August 26, 1926, d. February 26, 2000
- Birth: Josephine M Kotkoskie was born on August 26, 1926 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 26, 2000, at age 73.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
M, b. March 15, 1985, d. November 20, 2013
- Birth: Thomas West was born on March 15, 1985 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 20, 2013, at age 28, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Thomas West, age 28, of Neenah, passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday, November 20, 2013. He was born on March 15, 1985 in Appleton, the son of Michael and Dawn (Miller) West. Tom loved the outdoors and enjoyed camping, fishing and hunting. He looked forward to playing his guitar and listening to music. Tom liked the simple things in life, be it playing with the dogs, getting together for family gatherings, or hanging out with friends. He had a huge heart and was always thinking of others.
Tom will be sadly missed by his parents, Michael and Dawn West; sisters: Nicole (special friend Joel) Remmel and Amanda (Nick) Dercks; nieces and nephews: Ethan DeWall, Alex and Alivia Remmel; Ethan and Spencer Dercks, William West; grandparents: Donna (Thomas) Miller and Jeanne (Henry "Bud") West; aunts and uncles: Anne (Roland) Kiesow, Donna Kohls, Joseph (Natalee) West, Linda Gleason, Sharon (Larry) Mueller, Daniel (Alice) Miller, Dale (Sue Rae) Miller, Darla (Col. William) Krahling and Danae (Joseph) Shipman. He is further survived by his special cousin, Amy (Josh) Hanson, other cousins, extended family and many friends. Tom was preceded in death by his aunt, Shirley West; uncle, Richard Kohls; and cousin, Sgt. Nickolas Mueller.
The funeral service for Tom will be held at 7:00 pm on Sunday, November 24, 2013 at Jansen Fargo Funeral Home in Kimberly. Deacon Bruce Corey will be officiating. The family will receive relatives and friends from 4:00 pm until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in his name. Online condolences can be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com
The family extends a heartfelt thank you to Dr. Raymond Georgen, Dr. Phillip Yazbak, and the ICU nurses at Theda Clark Medical Center, especially Jean and Erin. Tom was a giving person and will keep his generosity alive by fulfilling his wishes of organ donation. The UW Organ and Tissue Team will remain in our thoughts forever.
A 28-year-old Neenah man shot himself Wednesday morning in front of Neenah police officers, according to the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office.
The department stated in a press release that the man called 911 about 7:30 a.m. and said he was going to kill himself. Neenah officers found him sitting on a bench in Conservation Park in the Town of Neenah at South Commercial Street and South Park Avenue. As officers walked up to talk to the man he pulled out a handgun before walking away. He then fired one shot into the ground and fired a second in a suicide attempt, the sheriff’s department said.
Officers provided medical help and he was taken to Theda Clark Medical Center for lifethreatening injuries.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Michael A Ganzen
M, b. January 25, 1975, d. November 19, 2013
- Birth: Michael A Ganzen was born on January 25, 1975 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 12, 2006.
- Death: He died on November 19, 2013, at age 38.
- Burial: He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Michael A. Ganzen, age 38, passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday, November 19, 2013. He was born on January 25, 1975, in Appleton to Paul Ganzen and the late Ida (Stevenson) Ganzen. Michael proudly served his country in the United States Marine Corps from 1995 to 1999, including a tour of duty in Bosnia. He was a Non-Destructive Technician at Mistras. Michael married Wendy Johnson on August 12, 2006. He was an avid motorcyclist, enjoyed video games, grilling, and gardening, but was especially well known for his care and concern for others. Survivors include his wife Wendy and their two daughters, Shawn and Shannon; his parents, Paul (Patty) Ganzen; his siblings, Carl (Mimi) Ganzen; Debbie (Darren) Harris; Rich (Cassie) Guernsey; Joshua Guernsey; and his step-sister, Heather; his nieces and nephews, Michael, Jacob, Nathan, Derrek, Devon, Hailey, William, Irelyn; and his life-long friend, Matt Schmalz. His mother, Ida Ganzen, preceded him in death. Memorial services will be at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 27, 2013, at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME--TRI,COUNTY CHAPEL, 1592 Oneida Street, Menasha. Friends may call at the funeral home on Wednesday from 2:00 p.m. until the time of services. Military honors will be observed following the services. Interment will be in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah.
Michael--24 years is a long time to love somebody. But through it all even the hurt, the anger and the distance we always found our way back. We will again baby. It will just take a little longer this time, that's all. You'll always be my necessary. Olive Juice.
A special thank you to Matt. I don't know what we would have done without you.
We'll always be your little soldiers. We love you. Shawn and Shannon.
Elaine Louise Lohrenz
F, b. March 2, 1932, d. April 1, 1999
- Birth: Elaine Louise Lohrenz was born on March 2, 1932.
- Marriage: She and Donald Edward Schultz were married on June 16, 1956.
- Death: Elaine Louise Lohrenz died on April 1, 1999, at age 67.
Gladys L Edgerton
F, b. May 27, 1893, d. November 8, 1986
- Birth: Gladys L Edgerton was born on May 27, 1893.
- Death: She died on November 8, 1986, at age 93, in Madison, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
Melvin O Anderson
M, b. December 3, 1898, d. January 31, 2000
- Birth: Melvin O Anderson was born on December 3, 1898.
- Death: He died on January 31, 2000, at age 101, in New Jersey.
Martha P Osberg
F, b. April 17, 1906, d. April 17, 1983
- Birth: Martha P Osberg was born on April 17, 1906 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Ira Thomas Langlais were married.
- Death: Martha P Osberg died on April 17, 1983, at age 77, in Hayward, Sawyer Co, Wisconsin.