John O Guyette
M, b. April 2, 1916, d. November 11, 2001
- Birth: John O Guyette was born on April 2, 1916 in Town of Maine, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Catherine M Latza were married on April 27, 1938.
- Death: John O Guyette died on November 11, 2001, at age 85.
- Burial: He was buried in St Denis Cemetery, Shiocton, Wisconsin.
Anna Mae Guyette
M, b. circa 1940, d. yes
- Birth: Allan Burns was born circa 1940.
- Death: He died yes.
Alonzo H Samson
M, b. March 16, 1910, d. April 4, 1979
- Birth: Alonzo H Samson was born on March 16, 1910.
- Death: He died on April 4, 1979, at age 69.
Gerald Bernard Fischer
M, b. February 24, 1934, d. November 7, 2013
- Birth: Gerald Bernard Fischer was born on February 24, 1934 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ann Marie Bruette were married on December 7, 1957.
- Death: Gerald Bernard Fischer died on November 7, 2013, at age 79.
- Note: Jerry Fischer, 79, Green Bay, formerly of Arbor Vitae, WI, passed away Thursday, November 7, 2013, after a seven year struggle with Lewy Body dementia.
Jerry was born in Green Bay on February 24, 1934, to Ben and Hilda (Hofacker) Fischer. He graduated from Catholic Central High School in 1952. He stayed in contact with many of his high school pals his entire life; he loved sharing stories of their crazy antics at reunions that he never missed while he was able. He treasured their visits while he was ill. After two years in the Army, Jerry went to work for the C. Reiss Coal Co. and remained there his entire working life, retiring in 1990 as the Great Lakes Docks Superintendent. He married Ann Marie Bruette on December 7, 1957. She preceded him in death on March 9, 1990.
In 1991, he was reacquainted with an old friend and began what was to become a wonderful retired life in Arbor Vitae, WI. He married Marilyn (Rooney) Mackin on April 22, 1991. Jerry and Marilyn opened up what became the family vacation home on Little Spider Lake in May of that year. They spent many happy years entertaining friends and family alike during warm wonderful summers, breathtaking falls, winter wonderlands, and fresh green springs (his favorite time of year). During his first years there, he worked tirelessly landscaping his place, complete with a hand-laid stone waterfall. He loved having his kids, grandkids, friends and family visit, no matter the season. His grandson, Andrew, spent eight summers by his side. Even after his diagnosis, he and Marilyn were able to continue their lives by the lake until November of 2011 when they moved back to Green Bay to be closer to family.
Jerry loved life! Laughter meant everything to him. Even in the hardest of times, his laughter and quick wit lightened the load. He was a diehard fan of the Chicago Cubs, delighting when they beat the Brewers. He held season tickets to Packer games for many years, starting when the team played at the Old East High Stadium. He enjoyed playing Cribbage with anyone willing to be "skunked" and chocolates and ice cream always made him smile!
Jerry is survived and forever loved by his wife, Marilyn; his three children, Mary and Michael Carini, Appleton; Sally and Steve Karls, Green Bay; and Tim Fischer (Brenda), DeForest; Marilyn's four children whom he thought of as his own; Tim and Margery Mackin, Ironwood, MI; Sean and Bonnie Mackin, Kettle River, MN; Maggie Mackin, Seattle, WA; and Melissa Griego, Albuquerque, NM; eight grandchildren, William (Niki) Maxwell, Andrew Karls, Kelly (Mike) Pieper, Colin and Kiera Mackin, Morgan (Jonathan) McMahon, Maya Mackin and Mollie Baer. He is further survived by his brothers, Eugene (Kathleen) Fischer and Jim (Sue) Fischer; sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law, Colleen and John Hagen, Isabel Bruette, Jo and Tony Piantine, Jerry and Jeannie Bruette; nieces, nephews and special cousins; the McHugh kids, Mille, Denny, Mary Ann, Judy and Susie.
Jerry was preceded in death by his parents; his first wife, Ann; sisters-in-law, Carol Fischer and Patricia Fischer; nephews, Daniel Piantine, Kent Thelen and Tom LaMal; Marilyn's family including brothers-in-law, Patrick (Margriet "Tootsie") Rooney, Michael Rooney and Francis Rooney; and sister-in-law, Cathy Rooney.
Friends may call at Resurrection Catholic Church, 333 Hilltop Dr., from 9 to 11 a.m. Tuesday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the church with Bishop Robert Morneau officiating. Blaney Funeral Home is assisting the family. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
Memorials may be made to the Lewy Body Disease Association or the Bridge Between Retreat Center. "Smile when your heart is aching. Smile when your heart is breaking. SMILE. SMILE. SMILE."
The family would like to thank all of those who took this journey with us, especially his favorite caregiver and "best friend", Carla Castro, the caring staff of Unity Hospice, Holly Gross at ADRC, and the wonderful staff of Santa Maria Nursing Home who made us all feel at home during Dad's short stay there. Your compassion will not be forgotten.
Ann Marie Bruette
F, b. June 21, 1935, d. March 9, 1990
- Birth: Ann Marie Bruette was born on June 21, 1935.
- Marriage: She and Gerald Bernard Fischer were married on December 7, 1957.
- Death: Ann Marie Bruette died on March 9, 1990, at age 54.
M, b. January 13, 1807, d. March 8, 1888
Family: Maria Bridge (b. January 1, 1820, d. January 9, 1902)
- Birth: James Sampson was born on January 13, 1807 in England.
- Death: He died on March 8, 1888, at age 81, in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 1, 1820, d. January 9, 1902
- Birth: Maria Bridge was born on January 1, 1820 in Lancashire, England.
- Death: She died on January 9, 1902, at age 82, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. November 6, 1884, d. September 27, 1980
- Birth: Catherine Brandow was born on November 6, 1884 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and James Samson were married on April 27, 1904 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Catherine Brandow died on September 27, 1980, at age 95, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Seymour City Cemetery, Seymour, Wisconsin.
Jacobus Hubertus Hagens
M, b. March 20, 1827
- Birth: Jacobus Hubertus Hagens was born on March 20, 1827 in Meerlo, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Theodora Vermaeten were married on April 27, 1860 in Bergen op Zoom, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: Jacobus Hubertus Hagens and Jacomina VanKempen were married on April 22, 1870 in Maashees en Overloon, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. May 30, 1827, d. August 9, 1921
- Birth: Jacomina VanKempen was born on May 30, 1827.
- Marriage: She and Jacobus Hubertus Hagens were married on April 22, 1870 in Maashees en Overloon, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Jacomina VanKempen died on August 9, 1921, at age 94, in Atkinson, Holt Co, Nebraska.
M, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Joseph Hagens was born circa 1800.
Johanna Catharina Drabbels
F, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Johanna Catharina Drabbels was born circa 1800.
F, b. August 24, 1835, d. April 19, 1865
- Birth: Theodora Vermaeten was born on August 24, 1835 in Bergen, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Jacobus Hubertus Hagens were married on April 27, 1860 in Bergen op Zoom, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Theodora Vermaeten died on April 19, 1865, at age 29, in Meerlo, Limburg, Netherlands.
John Hubert Hagens
M, b. March 9, 1865, d. May 17, 1932
- Birth: John Hubert Hagens was born on March 9, 1865 in Meerlo, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Natalia Maria Gouverneur were married on November 3, 1891 in Illinois.
- Death: John Hubert Hagens died on May 17, 1932, at age 67, in Genesco, Henry Co, Illinois.
Natalia Maria Gouverneur
F, b. October 13, 1875, d. June 26, 1957
- Birth: Natalia Maria Gouverneur was born on October 13, 1875 in Oostburg, Zeeland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and John Hubert Hagens were married on November 3, 1891 in Illinois.
- Death: Natalia Maria Gouverneur died on June 26, 1957, at age 81, in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co, California.
Engelbertus Hubertus Hagens
M, b. February 10, 1861, d. February 18, 1861
- Birth: Engelbertus Hubertus Hagens was born on February 10, 1861 in Meerlo, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on February 18, 1861, at age 0, in Meerlo, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. November 24, 1786, d. September 5, 1854
- Birth: Engelbert Vermaeten was born on November 24, 1786 in Bergen, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Petronella Derix were married on November 24, 1824 in Bergen, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Engelbert Vermaeten died on September 5, 1854, at age 67, in Bergen, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. May 21, 1801, d. November 17, 1867
- Birth: Petronella Derix was born on May 21, 1801 in Bergen, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Engelbert Vermaeten were married on November 24, 1824 in Bergen, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Petronella Derix died on November 17, 1867, at age 66, in Bergen, Limburg, Netherlands.