M, b. September 30, 1911, d. November 26, 1989
- Birth: Melvin Schnese was born on September 30, 1911.
- Death: He died on November 26, 1989, at age 78, in Colorado Springs, El Paso Co, Colorado.
Adella B Buksyk
F, b. August 21, 1912, d. February 22, 2005
- Birth: Adella B Buksyk was born on August 21, 1912.
- Death: She died on February 22, 2005, at age 92, in Colorado Springs, El Paso Co, Colorado.
Evalyn T Schnese
F, b. March 14, 1916, d. November 28, 2003
- Birth: Evalyn T Schnese was born on March 14, 1916.
- Death: She died on November 28, 2003, at age 87, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Helen Ruth Schnese
F, b. February 20, 1923, d. June 7, 1978
- Birth: Helen Ruth Schnese was born on February 20, 1923.
- Death: She died on June 7, 1978, at age 55, in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co, California.
M, b. July 26, 1926, d. December 2, 2011
- Birth: Alois Schnese was born on July 26, 1926 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 2, 2011, at age 85, in Indianapolis, Marion Co, Indiana.
Raymond F Schroeder
M, b. April 30, 1912, d. August 2, 1969
- Birth: Raymond F Schroeder was born on April 30, 1912 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Eunice E Witt were married on March 1, 1945.
- Death: Raymond F Schroeder died on August 2, 1969, at age 57.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. September 2, 1920, d. October 29, 2013
- Birth: Marie Ulmen was born on September 2, 1920 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 29, 2013, at age 93, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marie Ulmen, age 93, passed away peacefully at St. Elizabeth Hospital on October 29, 2013. Marie was born September 2, 1920 in Appleton, daughter of the late Henry and Martha (Lippert) Ulmen. Marie graduated from Appleton High School and resided in Appleton her entire life. Marie was a devout Catholic and a long-time member of St. Therese Parish in Appleton. Marie truly trusted and wanted her failing health to be a channel for God to help others so they would suffer less. She had a witty sense of humor and always had a very candid view of the people, politics and the world in general and was not at all hesitant to share her opinion, which is what made Marie special. She was a Packers fan, but an even more avid Brewers fan for many years.
Marie is survived by her sister: Alice Larson; a sister-in-law: Edith Ulmen; and 12 nieces and nephews, 17 great nieces and nephews and 14 grand nieces and nephews.
Marie was preceded in death by her parents, her brother Lester "Bud" Ulmen, a nephew and great nephew.
The funeral liturgy for Marie will be held on Tuesday morning, November 5, 2013 at 11:00 AM at St. Therese Catholic Church in Appleton, and she will be buried with her parents at St. Joseph Cemetery in Appleton. Family and friends are invited to gather directly at the church on Tuesday morning from 10:00 AM until the time of the mass.
Marie's family would like to extend their sincere appreciation to the staff and friends at Fox Valley Lutheran Homes, Linwood Apartments, who took care and gave comfort to Marie during her years there. A special thank you to Judy Zich, RN, who took excellent care of Marie and was also a very dear friend to her.
Lester George Ulmen
M, b. February 21, 1927, d. January 3, 2006
- Birth: Lester George Ulmen was born on February 21, 1927.
- Marriage: He and Edythe Jane Kuchenbecker were married on September 4, 1948.
- Death: Lester George Ulmen died on January 3, 2006, at age 78.
Edythe Jane Kuchenbecker
F, b. July 12, 1928, d. February 26, 2016
- Birth: Edythe Jane Kuchenbecker was born on July 12, 1928.
- Marriage: She and Lester George Ulmen were married on September 4, 1948.
- Death: Edythe Jane Kuchenbecker died on February 26, 2016, at age 87.
- Note: Edythe Jane (Kuchenbecker) Ulmen of Menasha, formerly of Appleton, age 87, passed on peacefully on February 26, 2016. Edythe was born July 12, 1928 to Karl and Estella (Rohm) Kuchenbecker, Edythe attended Appleton High School. On September 4, 1948, Edee married her high school sweetheart Lester George Ulmen. They spent 57 years together in Appleton and retired to Ft. Myers, Florida until Les' death in 2006. Edee was one of the owners at Standard of Appleton until she retired in 1982. She was an active member of St. Edward's Parish in Mackville and of her neighborhood community in Ft. Myers.
Edee is survived by her children, Lisa (Rick) Roach, granddaughter Allison, of Tinley Park, IL; Kathleen (David) Plank, granddaughter Katie of Tuscaloosa, Alabama and grandson Andrew of Bailey's Harbor, WI; Todd Ulmen of Miami, FL; Tim Ulmen of Miami, FL; sister Ethel (Dan) Waterstradt of Appleton; sister-in-law Alice (late Owen) Larson of Madison.
The family would like to thank all of those who cared for and volunteered at Oakridge Gardens Nursing Home where Edythe lived for her final 2 years. Their unending care, friendship and compassion gave her life quality and joy, and were a true blessing to her and her family.
A memorial is being established in Edythe's honor, for Certified Nursing Assistant scholarships at Fox Valley Technical College. The family is having a private family gathering to celebrate her life. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
F, b. October 28, 1920, d. October 31, 2013
Family: Walter Brick (b. March 30, 1908, d. September 20, 1989)
- Birth: Jane Schwalbach was born on October 28, 1920 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Walter Brick were married on June 17, 1944 in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Jane Schwalbach died on October 31, 2013, at age 93, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jane Brick, 93, of De Pere, died Thursday October 31, 2013 in Seymour. The daughter of the late Henry and (Laura) Schwalbach was born October 28, 1920 in Milwaukee. Jane was a graduate of State Teachers College of Milwaukee. She married Walter Brick on June 17, 1944 in Sheboygan. He preceded her in death in September 20,1989.
Mrs. Brick taught school in Sheboygan, Brillion, and De Pere. She loved to fish and play cards. She was a member of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church. She enjoyed spending time with her family, especially at holidays.
Her family includes her children, Donna (Don) Otto, Seymour, Tom (Beverly) Brick, Pewaukee, Geri (Jim) Edges, Green Bay, seven grandchildren, sixteen great-grandchildren and two sisters-in-law.
Family and friends may call at RYAN FUNERAL HOME 305 North Tenth Street, De Pere from noon to 3:00 pm on Saturday November 9, 2013. Funeral service will be held at 3:00 pm Saturday at the funeral home with Rev. Jan Bast, officiating. Burial in Mt. Olivet Cemetery. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Brick Family. The Brick family extends a special thank you to Good Shepherd Nursing Home and Heartland Hospice for their care and support .