M, b. July 20, 1834, d. December 7, 1925
- Birth: Joseph Probst was born on July 20, 1834 in Schoeneck, Regen, Bavaria, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Sirena P Brown were married in 1865.
- Death: Joseph Probst died on December 7, 1925, at age 91, in Nashville, Berrien Co, Georgia.
Franz Paul Probst
M, b. April 2, 1834, d. 1835
- Birth: Franz Paul Probst was born on April 2, 1834 in Brandten, Regen, Bavaria, Germany.
- Death: He died in 1835, at age ~1.
F, b. November 2, 1837, d. June 9, 1883
- Birth: Theresia Probst was born on November 2, 1837 in Schoeneck, Regen, Bavaria, Germany.
- Death: She died on June 9, 1883, at age 45.
M, b. circa 1837
- Birth: Philip Bierman was born circa 1837.
M, b. July 25, 1776, d. December 10, 1835
- Birth: Jakob Probst was born on July 25, 1776 in Brandten, Regen, Bavaria, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Magdalena Kappl were married on July 7, 1807 in Regen, Bavaria, Germany.
- Death: Jakob Probst died on December 10, 1835, at age 59, in Brandten, Regen, Bavaria, Germany.
F, b. May 1783, d. December 20, 1813
Family: Jakob Probst (b. July 25, 1776, d. December 10, 1835)
- Birth: Magdalena Kappl was born in May 1783 in Brandten, Regen, Bavaria, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Jakob Probst were married on July 7, 1807 in Regen, Bavaria, Germany.
- Death: Magdalena Kappl died on December 20, 1813, at age 30, in Brandten, Regen, Bavaria, Germany.
M, b. circa 1740
- Birth: Franz Probst was born circa 1740.
F, b. circa 1744
- Birth: Clara Weber was born circa 1744.
Susan Gay Kuborn
Raymond R Taubel
M, b. May 7, 1935, d. October 27, 2013
- Birth: Raymond R Taubel was born on May 7, 1935 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 27, 1956.
- Death: He died on October 27, 2013, at age 78, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Raymond R. Taubel, age 78, of Greenville, passed away on Sunday, October 27, 2013 at Appleton Health Care Center. He was born on May 7, 1935, in New London, the son of the of late Joseph and Josephine (Carpenter) Taubel. Raymond graduated from Shiocton High School in 1953, and participated in all sports and continued his passion for athletics until the age of 45. He served in the U.S. Navy from 1952-1956, serving in the Philippines on the Destroyer DDS Stoddard. Raymond married the love of his life, Leone Van Patten on October 27, 1956. He was employed at Central Paper, Menasha (now Intertape Polymer) for 32 years until his retirement in 1997. Leone and Raymond then made their home in the Pickerel area for many years until a decline in health brought them back to Greenville. He enjoyed getting together with his High School buddies every third Thursday of the month. Raymond's passions included the bowling league, hunting, fishing, and the Packers.
Raymond is survived by his loving wife of 57 years, Leone Taubel; daughter: Debbie (Dave) Bain, Hortonville; grandsons: Bradley Bain, Reno, Nevada and Ryan Bain of Lafayette, Indiana; brothers and sister: Rodney (Sandy) Taubel, Waukesha; Rosemary (Ron) Landwehr, DePere; and David (Dorothy) Taubel, Seymour. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends. Raymond was preceded in death by his sister, Viola (Harold) Nesheck.
The funeral service for Raymond will be held at 11:00 am on Saturday, November 2, 2013 at Christus Lutheran Church, N1915 Julius Road in Greenville. Rev. Jen Christenson will be officiating. Burial will take place at Riverside Cemetery in Appleton. A time of visitation will be held on Saturday at the church from 9:00 am until the time of service.
In lieu of flowers, memorials to Christus Lutheran Church are appreciated. Online condolences can be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.