M, b. October 27, 1863, d. May 13, 1955
- Birth: Nicholas Denzel was born on October 27, 1863 in Town of Woodville, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 13, 1955, at age 91.
M, b. May 17, 1876, d. July 19, 1948
- Birth: Peter Denzel was born on May 17, 1876.
- Death: He died on July 19, 1948, at age 72, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 18, 1869, d. January 18, 1948
- Birth: Anna Retterath was born on January 18, 1869 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 18, 1948, at age 79.
M, b. December 16, 1838, d. January 4, 1920
- Birth: Anton Retterath was born on December 16, 1838 in Koblenz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- Death: He died on January 4, 1920, at age 81, in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 25, 1842, d. April 27, 1898
- Birth: Catherine Janka was born on December 25, 1842 in Koblenz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- Death: She died on April 27, 1898, at age 55, in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 2, 1889, d. May 13, 1956
- Birth: Mary Denzel was born on December 2, 1889 in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 13, 1956, at age 66, in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Earl H VandeWalle
M, b. April 27, 1933, d. October 27, 2013
- Birth: Earl H VandeWalle was born on April 27, 1933 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 30, 1953.
- Marriage: He and Marie Elyse Wauters were married on November 4, 1970.
- Marriage: Earl H VandeWalle was married on November 11, 1994 in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 27, 2013, at age 80, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Earl H. Vande Walle, age 80, of 3109 Yorkshire Lane, Manitowoc, died on Sunday, October 27, 2013 at Holy Family Memorial Medical Center, Manitowoc.
Earl was born on April 27, 1933 in DePere, WI., son of the late Henry and Elizabeth (Van Lyssel) Vande Walle. He was a graduate of St. Marys High School in Menasha with the class of 1951. Earl then served with the National Guard for three years from 1950 - 1953. On May 30, 1953, he married the former Elizabeth Jean Zepnick. On November 4, 1970 he then married the former Marie Wauters. She preceded him in death on September 9, 1992. He later married the former Margaret Farris Walters on November 11, 1994 at St. Luke's Catholic Church in Two Rivers, WI. Earl was employed with the Neenah Foundry as a Laboratory Technician for 20 years until his retirement on May 1, 1993. He was a member and the secretary/treasurer of Local 121B Glass Molders and Plastic Workers of America.
Survivors include his wife: Margaret, Manitowoc; three sons and daughters-in-law: Michael and Heidi Vande Walle, Townsend, WI., Patrick and Charleen Vande Walle, Green Bay, WI., Daniel and Jessica Vande Walle, DePere, WI.; four daughters and sons-in-law: Sheri and Dean Tuzinkewich, Sobieski, WI., Su and Rev. Dr. David Sitterley, Beijing, China, Lisa and Tom Honkanen, Maribel, WI., Jeanine and Bill Govek, Ledgeview, WI.; mother of his children: Elizabeth Jean Haynes, Howard, WI.; three step sons and two step daughters-in-law: Leonard Micolichek, Shiocton, WI, Jerry and Joy Walters, Kurt and Ann Walters, all of Two Rivers, WI.; two step daughters and one step son-in-law: Linda and Richard Langman, Two Rivers, WI., Laurie Walters and special friend Dawn Tennet, DePere, WI.; 18 grandchildren; 9 great grandchildren; 11 step grandchildren; 7 step great grandchildren; 1 step great great grandchild; one brother and sister-in-law: Larry and Marie Vande Walle, Plainfield, IL.; one sister: Donna Treml, New Hope, MN.; one brother-in-law: Robert Farris, TX. He was also survived by numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Earl was preceded in death by three brothers: Ervin, Donald and Myron "Jim"; and two sisters: Delores and Lorraine.
Cremation will take place at All-Care Cremation Center, Manitowoc, and Funeral Services will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, November 1, 2013 at St. Francis of Assisi on Grand, Manitowoc. Officiating at the Mass of Christian Burial will be the Rev. Richard Klingeisen with burial of Earl's cremated remains to follow at Holy Cross Cemetery, Two Rivers.
The family will greet relatives and friends on Friday, November 1, 2013 at St. Francis of Assisi on Grand, Manitowoc, from 9:00 a.m. until 10:45 a.m.
Expressions of sympathy may be sent to the family by visiting www.pfefferfuneralhome.com.
The Pfeffer Funeral Home and All-Care Cremation Center, Manitowoc, is assisting the family with funeral arrangements.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff of Holy Family Memorial Medical Center, Critical Care Unit, especially Kari Krause for her compassionate care during Earl's final days.
Marie Elyse Wauters
F, b. circa 1935, d. September 9, 1992
- Birth: Marie Elyse Wauters was born circa 1935.
- Marriage: She and Earl H VandeWalle were married on November 4, 1970.
- Death: Marie Elyse Wauters died on September 9, 1992.