M, b. December 3, 1918, d. January 18, 1961
- Birth: Neil Davidson was born on December 3, 1918.
- Marriage: He and Alice J Conrad were married in August 1951.
- Death: Neil Davidson died on January 18, 1961, at age 42.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 27, 1918, d. March 4, 2013
- Birth: Lola Huebner was born on July 27, 1918 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 4, 2013, at age 94, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Carlton William Huebner
M, b. January 20, 1890, d. November 6, 1966
- Birth: Carlton William Huebner was born on January 20, 1890.
- Death: He died on November 6, 1966, at age 76.
F, b. October 19, 1895, d. May 22, 1982
- Birth: Frances Wagner was born on October 19, 1895.
- Death: She died on May 22, 1982, at age 86.
M, b. February 1, 1916, d. April 30, 2000
- Birth: Carlton Huebner was born on February 1, 1916.
- Death: He died on April 30, 2000, at age 84.
F, b. November 17, 1919, d. July 13, 2009
- Birth: Dorothy Huebner was born on November 17, 1919 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Harold Kennedy were married on June 24, 1939 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Dorothy Huebner died on July 13, 2009, at age 89, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. August 20, 1914, d. November 24, 2007
- Birth: Harold Kennedy was born on August 20, 1914.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy Huebner were married on June 24, 1939 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Harold Kennedy died on November 24, 2007, at age 93.
John William Thornton
M, b. September 27, 1915, d. August 3, 1944
- Birth: John William Thornton was born on September 27, 1915.
- Death: He died on August 3, 1944, at age 28.
- Burial: He was buried in St Denis Cemetery, Shiocton, Wisconsin.
Lynn Ann Nichols
F, b. June 10, 1950, d. October 1, 2013
- Birth: Lynn Ann Nichols was born on June 10, 1950 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on June 5, 1970 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 1, 2013, at age 63.
- Note: Lynn A. Duvall, 63, of Little Chute, passed away peacefully at Fox River Nursing and Rehab Center, Appleton, on Tuesday, October 1, 2013. She was born June 10, 1950, in Neenah, daughter of Lloyd and Lola (Huebner) Nichols. She attended Neenah schools until the fifth grade and then went to Menasha, graduating in the class of 1968. Lynn married John Duvall on June 5, 1970, in Appleton. She was a loving mother and grandmother and a busy homemaker. She loved making dolls and doll clothing, sewing, helping out at school activities, beading, dogs, shopping with her mother and sisters and making cards.
Lynn is survived by her husband, John Duvall, Little Chute; three children: Tim (Ellen) Duvall, Austin, TX, Amy (Drew) Paloma, Virginia Beach, VA, and Christopher (Jenny) Duvall, Norfolk, VA; two grandchildren: Jacy of Virginia Beach, VA and Emma of Norfolk, VA.
Lynn is further survived by her siblings: Richard, Tim, Mark (Mardell), Kirk (Sandy) and Chris (Terri) Nichols, Susan (Don) Butler, Joan (Dave) Williamsen and Mary Nichols; and many nieces, nephews, and other relatives and friends.
Lynn was preceded in death by her parents and a sister-in-law, Nancy Nichols.
Funeral services will be at 12:00 noon, on Saturday, October 5, 2013, at the Kessler Funeral Home, 304 S. Commercial St., Neenah, with Chaplain Jordan Kuczwara officiating. Visitation will be at the funeral home on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. until the time of the service. In lieu of flowers, donations to the Fox Valley Humane Association would be appreciated.
Lynn’s family would like to extend a special thank you to everyone at the Fox River Nursing and Rehab Center and Theda Care at Home Hospice. Everyone gave us so much love and care that we consider them part of our family.