Alvin H Rasmussen
M, b. April 10, 1897, d. January 9, 1964
- Birth: Alvin H Rasmussen was born on April 10, 1897.
- Marriage: He and Ella Wilhelmina VandeHei were married on November 5, 1920.
- Death: Alvin H Rasmussen died on January 9, 1964, at age 66.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 18, 1921, d. December 16, 2008
- Birth: Eunice Rasmussen was born on June 18, 1921.
- Marriage: She and William Wilquet were married on November 17, 1943.
- Death: Eunice Rasmussen died on December 16, 2008, at age 87.
M, b. January 1, 1907, d. March 13, 1985
- Birth: William Wilquet was born on January 1, 1907.
- Marriage: He and Eunice Rasmussen were married on November 17, 1943.
- Death: William Wilquet died on March 13, 1985, at age 78.
Gerald E Rasmussen
M, b. June 22, 1925, d. January 25, 2006
- Birth: Gerald E Rasmussen was born on June 22, 1925.
- Death: He died on January 25, 2006, at age 80.
F, b. September 30, 1914, d. June 12, 1977
- Birth: Evelyn VandeHei was born on September 30, 1914.
- Death: She died on June 12, 1977, at age 62.
M, b. November 27, 1903, d. December 1984
- Birth: Bert Vandehei was born on November 27, 1903.
- Death: He died in December 1984, at age 81.
M, b. November 30, 1905, d. June 9, 1969
- Birth: Anthony VandeHei was born on November 30, 1905.
- Marriage: He and Catherine Roche were married on November 6, 1937.
- Death: Anthony VandeHei died on June 9, 1969, at age 63.
F, b. May 6, 1913
- Birth: Catherine Roche was born on May 6, 1913.
- Marriage: She and Anthony VandeHei were married on November 6, 1937.
M, b. September 7, 1908, d. November 23, 2001
- Birth: Russell VandeHei was born on September 7, 1908.
- Marriage: He and Ella Marie Tordeur were married on May 30, 1950.
- Death: Russell VandeHei died on November 23, 2001, at age 93.
Ella Marie Tordeur
F, b. April 1, 1925, d. April 22, 2015
- Birth: Ella Marie Tordeur was born on April 1, 1925 in Bellevue, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Russell VandeHei were married on May 30, 1950.
- Death: Ella Marie Tordeur died on April 22, 2015, at age 90.
- Note: Ella Marie (Tordeur) Vande Hei, 90, Green Bay, passed away at a local nursing home on Wednesday, April 22, 2015. She was born in Bellevue on April 1, 1925 to the late Gregory and Margaret (Hagedorn) Tordeur. Ella married Russell Vande Hei on May 28, 1950. He preceded her in death on Nov. 23, 2001. Ella was employed for many years at Schreiber Cheese and was a member of St. Bernard Catholic Church.
Survivors include numerous nieces, nephews and friends from Schreiber Cheese.
Ella was preceded in death by her husband, Russell; brothers and sisters, Joseph, Mary, Chris, Raymond, Rose and Antone.
Family and friends may call at St. Bernard Catholic Church, 2040 Hillside Lane, Green Bay, on Thursday, April 30, 2015 from 9:30 until 11:00 a.m. Mass of Christian Burial 11:00 a.m. at the church with Rev. Robert Rhyner officiating. Online condolences welcome at www.PfotenhauerFuneralHome.com.
M, b. June 2, 1915, d. September 12, 1994
- Birth: Walter Wojner was born on June 2, 1915.
- Death: He died on September 12, 1994, at age 79.
F, b. October 31, 1916, d. September 6, 1977
- Birth: Loretta VandeHei was born on October 31, 1916.
- Marriage: She was married on December 22, 1945 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: She died on September 6, 1977, at age 60, in Illinois.
M, b. February 11, 1911, d. October 10, 1985
- Birth: Benjamin VandeHei was born on February 11, 1911.
- Marriage: He and Grace Violet Fonder were married on October 24, 1942 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Benjamin VandeHei died on October 10, 1985, at age 74, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Grace Violet Fonder
F, b. April 19, 1918, d. April 18, 2016
- Birth: Grace Violet Fonder was born on April 19, 1918 in Duck Creek, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Benjamin VandeHei were married on October 24, 1942 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Grace Violet Fonder died on April 18, 2016, at age 97.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Grace Violet (Fonder) Vande Hei, age 97, of Ashwaubenon passed away peacefully in her sleep at Maple Ridge Nursing Home on Monday, April 18 2016. She was born on April 19, 1918 in Duck Creek to the late Joseph and Nettie (Devroy) Fonder. Grace Married Benjamin Vande Hei on October 24, 1942. He preceded her in death on October 10, 1985. She was a member of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church. Grace enjoyed playing cards, bingo and dancing. She was known for her spunky personality.
Survivors include two sons, Peter (Sharon) and Christian (Margaret); six grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren and five great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two grandsons, Dennis Vande Hei and Paul Vande Hei. Grace is the last of 12 children to pass away. She was preceded in death by six sisters and five brothers.
Visitation will be held at St. Elizabeth Ann Seaton Catholic Church, 2771 Oakwood Drive, on Thursday, April 21, 2016 from 2:00 pm until the funeral mass at 4:00 pm. with the Rev. Paul Demuth officiating. Entombment will be at Allouez Catholic Cemetery and Mausoleum. Online condolences may be expressed at www.lyndahl.com.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Apr. 19 to Apr. 21, 2016.
Deborah J Nick
F, b. January 2, 1949, d. September 1, 2013
- Birth: Deborah J Nick was born on January 2, 1949.
- Death: She died on September 1, 2013, at age 64.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Deborah "Debbie" J. Nick, 64, Green Bay, passed away at a local hospital, surrounded by her loving family on Sunday, September 1, 2013. She was born January 2, 1949, to the late Orland and Lorraine (Vanden Langenberg) Nick in Green Bay. Debbie enjoyed planting and watching her garden grow, baking and cooking, along with sharing her wonderful recipes with her friends. She also enjoyed spending time playing cards, working on puzzles and sitting around a campfire. Her faith was very important to her. Debbie attended Bethel Baptist and started a Bible study group at Bishop's Court. She was currently taking a cooking and computer class at the CP Center. Most important was her family and friends.Survivors include her three brothers, Jeffrey (Karen), Eric (Pam), Michael (Eileen); a sister, Michelle (Dave) Johnson; 13 nieces and nephews, Bob, David (Deana)Nick, Kris (Paul) Harrison, Steve (Jenna), Jennifer, Brad (Michelle)Nick, Kari (Michael) King, Kendra (Jim) Campbell, Andy (Emily), Derek (fiance' Sarah), and Danielle Johnson, Mitchell, and Kristin Nick; 15 great-nieces and great-nephews; aunts, uncles and cousins. She was preceded in death by a niece, Erica. Friends and family may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday, September 5, at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St. Visitation will continue from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Friday, September 6 at Bethel Baptist Church, 1601 Libal St. Funeral Services will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday at the church with Pastor Kirk Leach officiating. Burial will be at Fort Howard Memorial Park. Online condolences may be expressed at www.prokowall.com The family would like to thank the staffs of Bellin Hospital ICU and 4th floor, Unity Hospice, the CP Center and Bishop's Court. A special thank you is also extended to her family from Bethel Baptist.
Deborah A Jabas
F, b. May 22, 1951, d. August 31, 2013
- Birth: Deborah A Jabas was born on May 22, 1951 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on August 28, 1974 in New York.
- Death: She died on August 31, 2013, at age 62, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Deborah A. (Debbie) Jabas, 62, of Waupun died Saturday, August 31, 2013, at St. Agnes Hospital in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
Debbie was born May 22, 1951, in Appleton, WI, the daughter of Richard and Nancy St. Louis Jabas. Debbie attended Appleton schools and graduated from Appleton East High School. She continued her education at the University of Wisconsin in Madison where she received her Bachelor's Degree in Communication Disorders. On August 28, 1974, she married Neil Gleason in Silver Lake, New York. The couple resided in Syracuse, New York, for about a year, where Neil taught school and then moved to Owen, WI, where Debbie taught at Owen-Withee schools for three years as a speech therapist. In 1978, they moved to Waupun, where she worked for CESA 6 (Cooperative Educational Services Agency 6) out of Oshkosh for many years. The last ten years of her career were spent at The Early Learning Center in North Fond du Lac, where she was an instructor in Early Childhood Special Needs, a position which was the highlight of her career. She especially loved working alongside the other early childhood educators - affectionately known as "the sisters". Debbie was a member of the Union-Congregational Church in Waupun.
Debbie is survived by her husband, Neil Gleason of Waupun; daughter, Emily (Erik) Wettersten of Golden, CO; her mother, Nancy Bruce of Summit Lake, WI; sister, Wendy (Mark) Laux of Brown Deer; brother, Russell (Lisa) Jabas of Appleton; two stepsisters, Sue (William) Hamilton of Madison and Sharon (Dan) Kohl of Appleton; stepbrother, Steve (Gail) Bruce of Neenah; and many other relatives and friends.
Debbie was preceded in death by son, Benjamin (Ben) Gleason on March 11, 2013; her father, Richard Jabas; and stepfather, William Bruce.
Memorial services for Deborah Jabas will be held Saturday, September 7, 2013, at 11 a.m. at Union-Congregational Church in Waupun, with Rev. Mark Arbisi officiating. Friends and relatives of Debbie may call on the family at the church on Saturday from 9 a.m. until the time of service.
The family requests memorials be directed to Recovery Foundation (an affiliate of Connections Counseling) 5005 University Avenue, Suite 100, Madison, WI 53705 or online at www.recoveryfoundation.net to make a donations which will provide funding for uninsured young people in need of alcohol and drug treatment.
Werner-Harmsen Funeral Home of Waupun and staff are serving the family. Please visit www.wernerharmsenfuneralhome.com for further information and to send condolences.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on September 4, 2013 .