Isabelle B Fritsch
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
M, b. circa 1820
- Birth: Paul Moser was born circa 1820.
F, b. circa 1820
- Birth: Magdeline Edler was born circa 1820.
F, b. August 19, 1934, d. August 15, 2013
- Birth: Marilyn Popp was born on August 19, 1934 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Richard D Knorr were married on December 26, 1953.
- Death: Marilyn Popp died on August 15, 2013, at age 78.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marilyn (Popp) Knorr, 78, Appleton, passed away on Thursday, August 15, 2013. She was born on August 19, 1934, in Neenah, daughter of Louis and Sophie (Ecker) Popp. Marilyn was married to Richard "Dick" Knorr on December 26, 1953. He preceded her in death on April 6, 2001. She was a very social person who loved spending time with people, most importantly the time spent with her children and grandchildren, who were her top priority. Marilyn enjoyed golfing, shopping, traveling, boating, and dinners spent with her close friends. Marliyn also loved spending time with her family at her cabin up north and wintering in Gulf Shores, Alabama. She was a member of St. Bernadette Catholic Church, Appleton.Marilyn is survived by her children: Dawn (Tom) Coenen, Neenah; Greg (Kay) Knorr, Appleton, and Amy (Marty) Lotzer, Appleton; six grandchildren: Kyle and Christa Coenen, Camie and Ryan Knorr, and Bret and Dina Lotzer; a sister: Joan Robinson, Hermosa Beach, CA; two brothers-in-law: William Daniel and Harland Ziemke; brothers- and sisters-in-law: Donna Knorr, Corrine (Tom) Grishaber, Mary (Bill) Geenen, Margaret Knorr, Linda (Phil) Grishaber, Roger (Karen) Knorr, Beth (Paul) Blohm, and Ginger Knorr; and many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.Marilyn is preceded in death by her parents, husband, two sisters: Dolores Daniel and Evelyn Ziemke; and three brothers-in-law: Ted, Fred, and Sam Knorr.Memorial services will be at 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, August 20, 2013, at St. Bernadette Catholic Church, 2231 E. Lourdes Dr., Appleton, with Fr. Don Zuleger officiating. Inurnment will be in Appleton Highland Memorial Park. Visitation will be Tuesday at the church from 2:00 p.m. until the time of the Mass. A memorial has been established in Marilyn's name.Though her smile is gone forever and her hands we cannot touch, still we have many memories of our mother, we loved so much. Love you forever, Dawn, Greg and Amy.