F, b. 1837, d. 1903
- Birth: Margiret Daniels was born in 1837.
- Death: She died in 1903, at age ~66.
M, b. May 13, 1831, d. May 23, 1915
- Birth: Bernard Weyer was born on May 13, 1831 in Germany.
- Death: He died on May 23, 1915, at age 84.
F, b. March 17, 1833, d. January 28, 1901
- Birth: Maria Rohlinger was born on March 17, 1833 in Germany.
- Death: She died on January 28, 1901, at age 67, in Lomira, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. May 24, 1804, d. August 9, 1888
- Birth: Mathias Rohlinger was born on May 24, 1804.
- Death: He died on August 9, 1888, at age 84.
F, b. September 15, 1808, d. February 24, 1883
- Birth: Elizabeth Unknown was born on September 15, 1808.
- Death: She died on February 24, 1883, at age 74, in Lomira, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1838
- Birth: William Manthe was born circa 1838.
F, b. circa 1842
- Birth: Wilhelmina Unknown was born circa 1842.
M, b. 1864
- Birth: Frank VanVlasslear was born in 1864 in Germany.
M, b. 1864
- Birth: William Foulkes was born in 1864.
F, b. November 29, 1920, d. August 15, 2013
- Birth: Lucille Carey was born on November 29, 1920 in Lebanon, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Lloyd Pohlman were married on June 18, 1949.
- Death: Lucille Carey died on August 15, 2013, at age 92, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lucille C. PohlmanAge 92, passed away on Thursday August 15, 2013 at St. Joseph Residence in New London following a lengthy illness. She was born on November 29, 1920 in the Township of Lebanon, daughter of the late Frank & Elizabeth (Flease) Carey. On June 18, 1949 she was united in marriage to Lloyd Pohlman. He preceded her in death on June 26, 1998. Lucille was a lifelong resident of New London and a faithful member of Most Precious Blood Catholic Church and Senior Sodality. She helped the church by working on funeral dinners and was active in the meals on wheels program in New London. She is survived by a daughter, Candy Roberts, New London. Two sons, Michael (Lunette) Pohlman, New London, Larry Pohlman, New London. Three sisters, Bernice Nesbitt , Oak Park, IL, Arlene Ritchie, Milwaukee, Rosemary (Ken) Fulcer, Appleton. Two grandchildren, Cody Roberts, New London, Tracy (Brad) Elsner, Manawa. Two great grandchildren, Carter Roberts & Keria Elsner. She is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, relatives and friends. The Funeral Mass for Lucille will be held at 11:00a.m. Tuesday August 20, 2013 at St. Joseph Residence Chapel in New London with Fr. Joseph Irudamoney officiating. Interment will be in the Most Precious Blood Parish Cemetery. Friends may call at the St. Joseph Residence Chapel on Tuesday from 9:00a.m. until the time of service. The family would like to thank Marilyn Rima N.P. and the staff at St. Joseph's Residence for their care and concern.
Ralph W Fritsch
M, b. July 28, 1911, d. March 3, 1991
- Birth: Ralph W Fritsch was born on July 28, 1911.
- Death: He died on March 3, 1991, at age 79.
- Burial: He was buried in Shrine of Heaven Mausoleum, Neenah, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 22, 1916, d. May 22, 1983
- Birth: Charles Fritsch was born on February 22, 1916.
- Death: He died on May 22, 1983, at age 67.
Frank Florian Fritsch
M, b. October 2, 1917, d. April 25, 1981
- Birth: Frank Florian Fritsch was born on October 2, 1917.
- Death: He died on April 25, 1981, at age 63, in Santa Barbara County, California.
Betty Jane Alberts
F, b. January 6, 1927, d. April 9, 2010
- Birth: Betty Jane Alberts was born on January 6, 1927 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Leo Michael Fritsch were married on November 23, 1945.
- Death: Betty Jane Alberts died on April 9, 2010, at age 83, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: Krizenesky, Betty J. (Fritsch)
Betty Jane (Fritsch) Krizenesky, 83, Menasha, joined her Lord in Heaven on April 9, 2010. Betty was born in Kaukauna, on Jan. 6, 1927, to the late Frank Alberts and Marie (Frank) Oppelt-Korth. On Nov. 23, 1946, Betty was united in marriage to Leo Michael Fritsch at St. Mary Catholic Church, Menasha. They spent 35 wonderful years with one another until Leo preceded her in death on Sept. 4, 1982. Later Betty married Frank Krizenesky and he preceded her in death on Feb. 19, 1996.
Betty was employed at Jandrey's in Neenah for 10 years and Schultz's "Five and Dime" in Menasha for five years. Betty was an avid shopper, enjoyed attending craft fairs and was an angel collector. She also played bingo and loved playing cards. Betty enjoyed listening to polka music and along with Leo, they belonged to the Merry Makers at the Cinderella Ballroom in Menasha. Her greatest joy was her family, being a wonderful mother, grandmother and great-grandmother.
Betty is survived by her four children, Kenneth (Mary) Fritsch, Appleton; John (Elizabeth) Fritsch, Menasha; Paul (Susan) Fritsch, Appleton; and Donna (Mike) Henschel, Hortonville; 10 grandchildren, Stacey (Mark) Babbitt, Patrick (Kelly) Fritsch, Jesse, Nicholas, Kristen, Derek, Halee Fritsch, Ryan, Danielle and Tanner Henschel; five great-grandchildren, Kayla, Karina, Kaden, Kira Fritsch and Austin Babbitt; and many other family members and friends.
In addition to her husbands, Leo Fritsch and Frank Krizenesky, Betty is further preceded in death by her daughter, Debbie Fritsch; and her brother, Earl Alberts.
A Funeral Mass for Betty will be held 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 13, 2010, at St. Patrick Catholic Church, 324 Nicolet Blvd., Menasha. Fr. Paul Radetski will officiate. Friends and family may call directly at the church on Tuesday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of service. Betty will be laid to rest at St. Mary Cemetery, Menasha.
A memorial fund has been established in Betty's name.
Betty's family would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to the staff and caregivers at Oakridge Gardens and Heartland Hospice for all their wonderful care and support, and especially Mike, Charlotte and the angels she lost on the west wing.
When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a Treasure.
Light a candle in memory
of Betty at:
Frank J Krizenesky
M, b. January 15, 1905, d. February 19, 1996
- Birth: Frank J Krizenesky was born on January 15, 1905.
- Death: He died on February 19, 1996, at age 91.
F, b. October 5, 1955, d. April 13, 1987
- Birth: Deborah Fritsch was born on October 5, 1955.
- Death: She died on April 13, 1987, at age 31.