M, b. April 14, 1945, d. August 14, 2013
- Birth: Robert Burns was born on April 14, 1945 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on February 7, 1970 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 14, 2013, at age 68, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
- Note: Robert "Bob" BurnsAge 68 of New London, died unexpectedly at New London Family Medical Center on Wednesday, August 14, 2013. Bob was born in New London, WI on April 14, 1945, the son of the late Alan and Lucille (Blank) Burns. He attended New London High School graduating in 1964. On February 7, 1970, Bob married Kay Phillips at St. Mary's Catholic Church, Bear Creek. For 34 years, Bob worked at Simmons Furniture in New London, retiring in 2003. Bob enjoyed fishing, deer hunting, camping, and walking out doors.Bob is survived by his wife, Kay; children, Ronald, Christopher (Becky), and Lynda Burns; brother, James (Judy) Burns; in laws, Annamae Burns, Karen (Norbert) Thebo, Kathy (Gary) Peterson, Karla Wilson, Kris (Kent) Hakola, Kevin (Christina) Phillips, and Kim (Tammy) Phillips; and godson, Jammie Sanderfoot. He is also survived by numerous nieces, nephews, relatives and friends.Bob is preceded in death by his parents; brother, Alan Jr. Burns; sisters, Betty (Nathan) Ritchie and Phyllis (Harvey) Blumkee; mother and father in-law, Glenn and Leona Phillips; brother and sister-in laws, David (Karmella) Sanderfoot, Kenneth Phillips, James Wilson, and Kerry Lyn Phillips; nephew, Duwayne Phillips; and niece, Pam Thebo.A funeral service for Bob will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, August, 20, 2013, at Cline & Hanson Funeral Home, New London. Family and friends may call directly at the funeral home from 4:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. Monday evening and again Tuesday morning from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service. Burial will be in Most Precious Blood Catholic Cemetery.
M, b. November 14, 1905, d. November 17, 1960
- Birth: Charles Huth was born on November 14, 1905.
- Marriage: He and Gertrude Henriette VandeHei were married on July 7, 1925 in Bellevue, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Charles Huth died on November 17, 1960, at age 55, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Gertrude Henriette VandeHei
F, b. November 26, 1905, d. September 21, 1996
Family: Charles Huth (b. November 14, 1905, d. November 17, 1960)
- Birth: Gertrude Henriette VandeHei was born on November 26, 1905 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Charles Huth were married on July 7, 1925 in Bellevue, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Gertrude Henriette VandeHei died on September 21, 1996, at age 90, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Dolores June Huth
F, b. January 3, 1930, d. June 18, 2002
- Birth: Dolores June Huth was born on January 3, 1930 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 18, 2002, at age 72.
- Note: Mrs. Carlton (Delores) Carpenter, 72, Little Rapids, died Tuesday, June 1 8, 2002, after a short illness. The daughter of the late Charles and Gertr ude (Vande Hei) Huth was born Jan. 9, 1930, in Green Bay. On Sept. 1, 194 9, she married Carlton Carpenter at St. Boniface Rectory in De Pere. Delor es had worked as a cook at the Fireside Supper Club in De Pere, for many y ears prior to her retirement. She enjoyed knitting and spending time wi th her family. Survivors include her husband, Carlton; and their children, Sandy and Raym ond Waelchlei, Cecil; Linda and Michael Landwehr, De Pere; Dave Carpent er and his fiancee, Vicky Van Boxtel, Coleman; Dan and Shari Carpente r, De Pere, Darrel and Bev Carpenter, Green Bay; Dale Carpenter, Green Ba y; Cheryl and Gary Meyer, Coleman; Darwin and Julie Carpenter, Cooperstow n; 16 grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three grandchildren. According to Delores’s wishes, private family funeral services were he ld at Ryan Funeral Home, De Pere, with the Rev. Tom Hagendorf, O.Praem, of ficiating. Burial in Lawrence Cemetery.
Gerri Georgeanna Huth
Gary Lee Niemann
Frank Frederick Fritsch
M, b. July 18, 1885, d. March 26, 1952
Family: Emma Huelsbeck (b. January 26, 1889, d. April 14, 1944)
- Ralph W Fritsch (b. July 28, 1911, d. March 3, 1991)
- Howard M Fritsch (b. December 10, 1912, d. February 13, 1978)
- Wilbur Fritsch (b. August 27, 1914, d. December 11, 1978)
- Charles Fritsch (b. February 22, 1916, d. May 22, 1983)
- Frank Florian Fritsch (b. October 2, 1917, d. April 25, 1981)
- Leo Michael Fritsch (b. November 10, 1920, d. September 4, 1982)
- Birth: Frank Frederick Fritsch was born on July 18, 1885 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Emma Huelsbeck were married on January 24, 1911.
- Death: Frank Frederick Fritsch died on March 26, 1952, at age 66.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Diane Marie Nieman
F, b. September 10, 1955, d. May 21, 2012
- Birth: Diane Marie Nieman was born on September 10, 1955 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 21, 2012, at age 56.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1837, d. February 7, 1900
- Birth: Michael Zeihen was born in 1837 in Germany.
- Death: He died on February 7, 1900, at age ~63, in Kenosha County, Wisconsin.