M, b. circa 1890
- Birth: James Cerveny was born circa 1890.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Brunner were married on June 28, 1910 in Leopolis, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Janice Lynn Feistel
M, b. circa 1855
- Birth: Adrianus VanGeffen was born circa 1855.
F, b. circa 1855
- Birth: Joanna Strik was born circa 1855.
Bendt Laurits Bendtsen
M, b. February 2, 1932, d. November 15, 2004
- Birth: Bendt Laurits Bendtsen was born on February 2, 1932.
- Death: He died on November 15, 2004, at age 72, in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1956, d. March 8, 1963
- Birth: Stanley Quinn was born in 1956.
- Death: He died on March 8, 1963, at age ~7.
F, b. May 30, 1926, d. May 5, 1996
Family: John Croell (b. November 4, 1923, d. August 10, 2013)
- Birth: Arlene Fischer was born on May 30, 1926.
- Marriage: She and John Croell were married on June 17, 1948.
- Death: Arlene Fischer died on May 5, 1996, at age 69.
M, b. April 6, 1948, d. December 7, 2014
- Birth: Roger Conradt was born on April 6, 1948 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on November 5, 1977.
- Death: He died on December 7, 2014, at age 66.
- Note: Roger H. Conradt, age 66, Shiocton, passed away unexpectedly at his residence. Roger was born in New London on April 6, 1948, son of Henry and Ruby (Leiby) Conradt. After graduating from Shiocton High School, he went to work at Appleton Papers (now Appvion) retiring in 2008, after 41 years of service. He married Sandra Croell, the love of his life, in Shiocton on November 5, 1977.
Roger loved to bowl, fish (especially in Montana), elk hunt in Colorado, snowmobile, going to deer camp with his buddies and getting away up north to his brother and sister in-laws cabin on Stevens Lake.
He is survived by his wife, Sandra, a sister Ruth (Dan Glaser), four brothers, Ronald, Terry (Joanie), Henry Jr., (Carol), and Jerome (Cindy). He is further survived by many brother and sister-in-laws, his pet cat Keko and many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Roger was preceded in death by his parents, infant daughter, and Sandra's parents, John and Arlene Croell and a nephew Justin Conradt.
Funeral services for Roger will be held on Thursday, December 11, 2014, at 12:00 p.m. at First Evangelical Lutheran Church (N5610 Broad St., Shiocton), with Pastor Paul Hinz officiating. Friends and family may call directly at the church on Thursday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service.
Special thank you to the Shiocton/Bovina Rescue Squad, ThedaCare Medical Center of New London ER staff, the doctors and staff at the Fox Valley Hematology and Oncology in Appleton, especially Dr. Anthony Phillips and Patti Martins.
In lieu of flowers make a donation to the or in his name and/or a memorial fund has been established.
"You goofy thing."