F, b. 1790
- Birth: Dorothea Unknown was born in 1790.
F, b. October 10, 1833, d. October 12, 1873
Family: Anton Ott (b. March 16, 1831, d. August 19, 1903)
- Birth: Margaretha Knier was born on October 10, 1833.
- Marriage: She and Anton Ott were married in 1855.
- Death: Margaretha Knier died on October 12, 1873, at age 40, in Cato, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. March 16, 1831, d. August 19, 1903
- Birth: Anton Ott was born on March 16, 1831.
- Marriage: He and Margaretha Knier were married in 1855.
- Death: Anton Ott died on August 19, 1903, at age 72, in Wauwatosa, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1843, d. 1864
- Birth: Catharine Knier was born in 1843 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
- Marriage: She and Ignatius Seitz were married in 1860.
- Death: Catharine Knier died in 1864, at age ~21, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1833, d. September 9, 1904
- Birth: Ignatius Seitz was born in 1833.
- Marriage: He and Catharine Knier were married in 1860.
- Death: Ignatius Seitz died on September 9, 1904, at age ~71, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. May 11, 1845, d. October 3, 1925
- Birth: Wenzel Knier was born on May 11, 1845 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
- Marriage: He and Margaretha Heller were married in 1867.
- Death: Wenzel Knier died on October 3, 1925, at age 80, in St Nazianz, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mr. Wenzelaus Knier, 80 years old, died Saturday night at the home of his son, Mr. and Mrs. John Knier, after a long illness.
He was born in Bohemia, Austria, in 1845, and came to this country with his parents at the age of 8 years and settled on a farm at Clarks Mills. In 1860 the family moved to St. Nazianz and located on a nearby farm. He married Miss Margaret Heller in 1869. They lived on the homestead till old age set in when they moved to the village, where they resided until Mrs. Knier died. Mr. Knier then made his home with his son, Joseph, till about a month ago when he was taken to the home of Mr. and Mrs. John Knier.
He leaves to mourn his death four sons, George, Milwaukee; John, Joseph and Ambrose of here; and five daughters, Mrs. Michael Meyer of here; Mrs. Peter Schad, School Hill; Mrs. John Ebenhoe, Madison; Mrs. Joseph Tino, Clarks Mills; Mrs. Louis Mendleck, Arbun; a sister, Mrs. Barbara Anhalt here, and a brother, Joseph Knier of Hilbert.
The funeral was held Tuesday, Oct. 6 at 9:30 a. m. in St. Gregory’s church, Rev. E. Deibele sang a Requiem mass. Interment in adjoining cemetery.
F, b. November 11, 1846, d. February 24, 1920
- Birth: Margaretha Heller was born on November 11, 1846 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
- Marriage: She and Wenzel Knier were married in 1867.
- Death: Margaretha Heller died on February 24, 1920, at age 73, in St Nazianz, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 23, 1847, d. April 10, 1928
- Birth: Barbara Knier was born on December 23, 1847.
- Marriage: She and Johann Gottfried Anhalt were married on October 22, 1867 in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Barbara Knier died on April 10, 1928, at age 80, in St Nazianz, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
Johann Gottfried Anhalt
M, b. October 14, 1841, d. September 28, 1910
- Birth: Johann Gottfried Anhalt was born on October 14, 1841.
- Marriage: He and Barbara Knier were married on October 22, 1867 in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Johann Gottfried Anhalt died on September 28, 1910, at age 68, in St Nazianz, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1805, d. February 3, 1894
- Birth: Joseph Schwartz was born in 1805 in Germany.
- Death: He died on February 3, 1894, at age ~89, in Meeme, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 12, 1812, d. May 12, 1873
- Birth: Susanna Ludwigen was born on April 12, 1812 in Germany.
- Death: She died on May 12, 1873, at age 61, in Meeme, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 30, 1842, d. December 1, 1915
- Birth: Johanna Schwartz was born on January 30, 1842.
- Death: She died on December 1, 1915, at age 73, in Meeme, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: JOHANNA KUTZ PIONEER OF TOWN MEEME PASSES AWAY Mrs. Frank Kutz, aged 75 years died at 8:45 o’clock Wednesday morning at her home on a farm in the town of Meeme. She was a pioneer resident of Manitowoc county. Death was due to general debility. Mrs. Kutz was born January 29, 1841, in Germany, and came to this country when quite young. She is survived by her husband, and several children. The funeral will be held at 9 o’clock Saturday morning at St. Fidelis church, town of Meeme. Father Kersten, rector of the church, officiating. Burial will be made in the cemetery at that place. (The Sheboygan Press, December 2, 1915) ********* Date of death: 1 December 1915 Parents: Joseph & Susanne Schwartz ********* BROTHER DIES FEW HOURS AFTER SISTER One 76 Years Old and the Other Aged 70 Years DOUBLE FUNERAL TOMORROW They Lived In Same Neighborhood Death of Joseph Schwartz Follows Mrs. Frank Kutz On Wednesday Mrs. Frank Kutz, aged 70 years, died at her home in Town Meeme, just over the line from Sheboygan, in Manitowoc county. Yesterday afternoon the following day, her brother, Joseph Schwartz, 76 years, died at his home, a half mile distant from that of his sister The brother and sister will have a double funeral tomorrow morning at half past nine o’clock from the St. Fidelis church in Meeme. Mr. Schwartz is survived by seven children, his wife having died sixteen years ago. Mrs. Kutz, his sister, is survived by her husband and a number of children. (The Sheboygan Telegram p. 1, Friday December 3, 1915.)
M, b. circa 1842
- Birth: Frank Kutz was born circa 1842.
F, b. August 10, 1887, d. May 10, 1955
- Birth: Minnie Wasmer was born on August 10, 1887.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Schwartz were married on February 20, 1906 in Meeme, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Minnie Wasmer died on May 10, 1955, at age 67, in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: MINNIE SCHWARTZ Mrs. Minnie (Ma) Schwartz, 66, of Rt. 1, Newton, who with her husband operated a tavern in Meeme for many years, died at St. Nicholas Hospital, Sheboygan, Tuesday afternoon. Funeral services will be held at 9 a.m. Friday at the Meeme home and at 8:30 a.m. at St. Fidelis Church, Meeme. The Rev. John Baum will be celebrant of the Mass and burial will be in the church cemetery. She was born in St. Nazianz Aug. 10, 1888, daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Edward Wasmer, and was married to Joseph Schwartz in Meeme, Feb. 20, 1906. The couple operated the tavern from 1906 until his death when she continued as operator. She was a member of the St. Fidelis congregation. Surviving are four sons, Gilbert, Matthew and Bert of Meeme and Joseph of Manitowoc; six daughters, Mrs. Bert Renzelmann of Milwaukee, Mrs. Ray Albright and Mrs. Bernard Hertel of Meeme, Mrs. John Sessler and Mrs. Joseph Hertel of Sheboygan and Mrs. Albert Bocenshuelz of Erdman, Sheboygan County; two brothers, Joseph of School Hill and Edward of Sheboygan; three sisters, Mrs. Frank Herr, Mrs. Anna Herman and Mrs. Tina Loos of Sheboygan; 21 grandchildren and two great grandchildren. The casket will be moved from the Griend Funeral Home, Sheboygan, to the Schwartz home in Meeme, where friends may call after 7 p.m. Wednesday. Manitowoc Herald Times, May 11, 1955 P. 21.
Helena A Heimmermann
F, b. June 3, 1902, d. April 21, 1968
- Birth: Helena A Heimmermann was born on June 3, 1902.
- Death: She died on April 21, 1968, at age 65, in New Holstein, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Raymond Frank Schneider
M, b. November 1903, d. November 1990
- Birth: Raymond Frank Schneider was born in November 1903.
- Death: He died in November 1990, at age ~87.
M, b. April 8, 1906, d. October 15, 1988
- Birth: Henry Heimmermann was born on April 8, 1906.
- Death: He died on October 15, 1988, at age 82, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Cosmas Matthias Berens
M, b. December 2, 1763, d. March 19, 1830
- Birth: Cosmas Matthias Berens was born on December 2, 1763.
- Marriage: He and Elisabetha Weins were married on October 29, 1799 in Gutweiler, Trier-Saarburg, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
- Death: Cosmas Matthias Berens died on March 19, 1830, at age 66.
Christian Gottlieb Werner
M, b. March 19, 1781, d. February 26, 1851
- Birth: Christian Gottlieb Werner was born on March 19, 1781 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Johanna Sophia Christiane Singer were married on June 15, 1823 in Crossen, Zwickau, Sachsen, Germany.
- Death: Christian Gottlieb Werner died on February 26, 1851, at age 69, in Germany.
Johanna Sophia Christiane Singer
F, b. August 2, 1783, d. September 27, 1835
- Birth: Johanna Sophia Christiane Singer was born on August 2, 1783 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Christian Gottlieb Werner were married on June 15, 1823 in Crossen, Zwickau, Sachsen, Germany.
- Death: Johanna Sophia Christiane Singer died on September 27, 1835, at age 52, in Germany.
Johann Christian Friedrich Werner
M, b. February 17, 1736, d. December 28, 1806
- Birth: Johann Christian Friedrich Werner was born on February 17, 1736 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Hanna Ulrike Herold were married on December 31, 1758.
- Death: Johann Christian Friedrich Werner died on December 28, 1806, at age 70, in Germany.
Hanna Ulrike Herold
F, b. July 7, 1736, d. February 11, 1802
- Birth: Hanna Ulrike Herold was born on July 7, 1736 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Johann Christian Friedrich Werner were married on December 31, 1758.
- Death: Hanna Ulrike Herold died on February 11, 1802, at age 65, in Germany.
Johann Gottlieb Werner
M, b. circa 1713
- Birth: Johann Gottlieb Werner was born circa 1713.
- Marriage: He and Maria Magdalena Schurer were married on November 1, 1734 in Germany.
Maria Magdalena Schurer
F, b. June 22, 1713
- Birth: Maria Magdalena Schurer was born on June 22, 1713 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Johann Gottlieb Werner were married on November 1, 1734 in Germany.
M, b. circa 1685
- Birth: Johann Werner was born circa 1685 in Germany.