M, b. April 21, 1948, d. April 21, 1948
- Birth: James Meier was born on April 21, 1948.
- Death: He died on April 21, 1948, at age 0.
William Frank Schuh
Barbara Joan Schuh
M, b. May 8, 1911, d. April 28, 1988
- Birth: Anton Schwartz was born on May 8, 1911.
- Marriage: He and Margaret G Endries were married on October 13, 1936.
- Death: Anton Schwartz died on April 28, 1988, at age 76, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 12, 1818, d. May 27, 1912
- Birth: Peter Denor was born on July 12, 1818.
- Death: He died on May 27, 1912, at age 93.
F, b. circa 1818, d. June 28, 1908
Family: Peter Denor (b. July 12, 1818, d. May 27, 1912)
- Birth: Regina Wallender was born circa 1818.
- Death: She died on June 28, 1908.
M, b. March 27, 1854, d. April 22, 1926
- Eva Denor (b. October 10, 1878, d. June 7, 1951)
- Birth: Peter Denor was born on March 27, 1854 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
- Death: He died on April 22, 1926, at age 72, in Wisconsin.
F, b. 1860, d. 1937
Family: Peter Denor (b. March 27, 1854, d. April 22, 1926)
- Eva Denor (b. October 10, 1878, d. June 7, 1951)
- Birth: Katherine Linsmeyer was born in 1860.
- Death: She died in 1937, at age ~77, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 5, 1861
- Birth: Wecil Denor was born on June 5, 1861.
M, b. January 2, 1866, d. March 20, 1942
- Birth: Adolph Ecker was born on January 2, 1866 in Maple Grove, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Margaret Felber were married on May 27, 1886.
- Death: Adolph Ecker died on March 20, 1942, at age 76, in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Adolph Ecker, 76, retired Brillion businessman and farmer, died early this morning at the family home at Brillion after having been ill for a year.
Funeral services will be held Monday at 9 a.m. from the Luecker Funeral Home at Brillion and at 9:30 at St. Mary's Catholic church, with burial in the Catholic cemetery adjoining the Holy Trinity church at Kasson.
Mr. Ecker was born January 2, 1866, in the town of Maple Grove. He married Margaret Feiber of Cato Falls on May 27, 1886. Six years ago the couple celebrated their golden wedding anniversary by attending mass at the same church, St. Mary's at Brillion, where they were married in 1886. It is the church from which Mr. Ecker will be buried on Monday.
After their marriage the couple located on a farm in the town of Maple Grove, and operated it until 14 years ago when they retired and moved to Brillion. Mr. Ecker operated a tavern business in Brillion, and at the time of his death was owner of the Brillion Auditorium and movie theater.
Surviving him are his widow; two daughters, Mrs. Joseph Schuh of Brillion and Mrs. Louis Popp of Neenah; two sons, Joseph of Brillion and John of Hilbert; three half-brothers, John Steinfest of Brillion, Charles Steinfest of Antigo and Frank Steinfest of Gleason; three half-sisters, Mrs. Edward Clifford of Antigo, Mrs. Emma Gross and Mrs. Alvin Reed of Gleason; and 21 grandchildren.
Mr. Ecker was a member of St. Mary's congregation of Brillion and of the Catholic Knights of the parish, and he was affiliated with the Holy Name society of Holy Trinity church at Kasson.
Manitowoc Herald Times, Friday, March 20, 1942 P.2.
F, b. 1868, d. August 10, 1953
Family: Adolph Ecker (b. January 2, 1866, d. March 20, 1942)
- Birth: Margaret Felber was born in 1868 in Cato, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Adolph Ecker were married on May 27, 1886.
- Death: Margaret Felber died on August 10, 1953, at age ~85, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mrs. Adolph Ecker 85, (photo) of 323 Main St., Brillion, died Monday at the Holy Family Hospital, Manitowoc.
Funeral services will be held at 9 a.m. Thursday at the Luecker Funeral Home, Brillion, and at 9:30 a.m. at St. Mary Catholic Church, Brillion. The Rev. Raymond Schauer will officiate and burial will be in the Kasson Catholic Cemetery.
She was born Margaret Felber in Cato in 1868 and in 1886 was married to Adolph Ecker. They located on a farm in Maple Grove and 24 years ago moved to Brillion. Her husband preceded her in death. She was a member of the St. Mary congregation, the Christian Mothers and the auxiliary of the American Legion in Brillion.
Survivors are two sons, Joseph of Brillion and John of Green Bay; two daughters, Mrs. Joseph Schuh of Brillion and Mrs. Sophia Popp of Neenah; 21 grandchildren and 30 great grandchildren.
Friends may call at the funeral home after 7 p.m. Tuesday where the rosary will be recited Wednesday evening.
Manitowoc Herald Times, Tuesday, August 11, 1953 P.15.
Frank P Ecker
M, b. 1894, d. 1910
- Birth: Frank P Ecker was born in 1894.
- Death: He died in 1910, at age ~16.
- Note: HORSE'S KICK IS FATAL
Brillion Lad has Skull Fractured and Dies in Short Time.
Frank Ecker, a Brillion boy was killed by the kick of a horse. Ecker entered the stable to care for the animal and was kicked in the head, his skull being fractured by a blow from the animal's hoof and death resulted in a few hours. The dead boy was a son of Adolph Ecker, a well known resident of the village, and was 18 years old.
Manitowoc Daily Herald, May 21, 1910 P. 1.
M, b. circa 1887
- Birth: Joseph Ecker was born circa 1887.
F, b. circa 1901
- Birth: Sophia Ecker was born circa 1901.
M, b. March 24, 1826, d. November 30, 1883
- Birth: Joseph Felber was born on March 24, 1826 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
- Death: He died on November 30, 1883, at age 57, in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. September 22, 1831, d. February 28, 1912
- Birth: Margaret Manlick was born on September 22, 1831 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
- Death: She died on February 28, 1912, at age 80, in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1800
- Birth: John Manlick was born circa 1800 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
F, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Barbara Bien was born circa 1800 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.