John A Seif
M, b. October 15, 1878, d. January 1967
- Birth: John A Seif was born on October 15, 1878.
- Marriage: He and Frances Seibild were married on May 18, 1915.
- Death: John A Seif died in January 1967, at age 88, in Neillsville, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. September 1890
- Birth: Charles Spearbreaker was born in September 1890.
F, b. 1918, d. 1918
- Birth: Angeline Hermsen was born in 1918 in David City, Butler Co, Nebraska.
- Death: She died in 1918, at age ~0, in David City, Butler Co, Nebraska.
Walter Francis Hermsen
M, b. March 30, 1919, d. August 8, 2009
- Birth: Walter Francis Hermsen was born on March 30, 1919 in David City, Butler Co, Nebraska.
- Marriage: He and Irma Anna Macholan were married on April 1, 1940 in Center, Butler Co, Nebraska.
- Death: Walter Francis Hermsen died on August 8, 2009, at age 90, in Lamar, Barton Co, Missouri.
Irma Anna Macholan
F, b. November 8, 1921, d. April 24, 2012
- Birth: Irma Anna Macholan was born on November 8, 1921 in David City, Butler Co, Nebraska.
- Marriage: She and Walter Francis Hermsen were married on April 1, 1940 in Center, Butler Co, Nebraska.
- Death: Irma Anna Macholan died on April 24, 2012, at age 90, in Kansas.
Paul Joseph Hermsen
M, b. June 29, 1921, d. March 5, 2012
- Birth: Paul Joseph Hermsen was born on June 29, 1921 in David City, Butler Co, Nebraska.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Anne Hoover were married on May 3, 1947 in South Bend, St Joseph Co, Indiana.
- Death: Paul Joseph Hermsen died on March 5, 2012, at age 90, in Indianapolis, Marion Co, Indiana.
- Note: J. Hermsen
(June 29, 1921 - March 5, 2012)
Paul Joseph Hermsen, of Indianapolis, was born June 29, 1921 in David City, NE and he died March 5, 2012 at his home. He is the son of Joseph F. and Angeline C. (Siebold) Hermsen. On May 3, 1947 in South Bend, IN he married Elizabeth (Betty) Anne Hoover and she preceded him in death on January 20, 2012.
P aul is survived by three sons, Paul R. (Carol Kay Aller), of Chesterfield, VA, Robert W. (Mary Jane Edwards) of Maricopa, AZ, and James G. Hermsen, of Indianapolis; daughter, Elizabeth Hermsen, who cared for him at home; seven grandchildren, Paul Roger Hermsen Lee, Carol Ann Hermsen Trail (John Trail). Robert Joseph Hermsen, Kenny Hermsen, Kathleen Joselle Hermsen Stika (Cory Stika) from Perry, Iowa; Theresa Jean Hermsen, Chandler, AZ, Theodore Robert Hermsen, Maricopa, AZ; seven great grandchildren; Benjamin Thoms Stika, Emma Rhea Stika, Madison Nicole Stika of Perry, Iowa, Gwene nd Grace Lee, VA; Margaret & David Trail, VA; sister, Evelyn Ducoff of Medera, CA; brother, Alvin Hermsen of Topeka, KS. Paul was also preceded in death by his brothers, Harold and Walter Hermsen and sisters, Kathleen Mackey and Anna Hermsen.
After graduating from David City High School in 1940, he went to work at Curtis Wright, INC. Paul entered the U.S. Army Air Corps on November 24, 1942 and was attached to the 792nd Squadron 468th Air Force Bomb Wing. During the war he circumvented the globe for his country.
Paul returned to farming after the war. He also, in 1957, operated his own body shop business and in 1963 moved to Indianapolis where he made his home. He was a body shop manager for many local dealerships before retiring in 1986. He was a charter member of St. Barnabas Catholic Church, Indianapolis, Indiana
Funeral services will be held Friday, March 9 at 1:30 PM at Forest Lawn Funeral Home, Greenwood with visitation from 11:30 AM until time of service. Burial will follow in Forest Lawn Memory Gardens. Memorial contributions may be made to Wounded Warrior Project.
[Forest Lawn Memory Gardens & Funeral Home, Greenwood, Indiana].
Elizabeth Anne Hoover
F, b. October 20, 1921, d. January 20, 2012
- Birth: Elizabeth Anne Hoover was born on October 20, 1921 in Indianapolis, Marion Co, Indiana.
- Marriage: She and Paul Joseph Hermsen were married on May 3, 1947 in South Bend, St Joseph Co, Indiana.
- Death: Elizabeth Anne Hoover died on January 20, 2012, at age 90, in Indianapolis, Marion Co, Indiana.
Robert William Hermsen
Catherine Veronica Hermsen
F, b. November 26, 1924, d. August 11, 1997
- Birth: Catherine Veronica Hermsen was born on November 26, 1924 in David City, Butler Co, Nebraska.
- Death: She died on August 11, 1997, at age 72, in Annadale, Fairfax Co, Virginia.
Francis James MacKey
M, b. December 14, 1922, d. August 3, 2002
- Birth: Francis James MacKey was born on December 14, 1922 in San Joaquin, Fresno Co, California.
- Death: He died on August 3, 2002, at age 79, in Annadale, Fairfax Co, Virginia.
M, b. 1902, d. 1906
- Birth: Bernard Seibold was born in 1902.
- Death: He died in 1906, at age ~4.
M, b. circa 1903
- Birth: Raymond Seibold was born circa 1903.
- Death: He died in as youth.
M, b. March 6, 1904
- Birth: Alvin Seibold was born on March 6, 1904.
- Death: He died in Marion, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1904, d. 1906
- Birth: Aloysius Seibold was born in 1904.
- Death: He died in 1906, at age ~2.
F, b. July 14, 1931, d. July 9, 2011
- Birth: Patricia Weber was born on July 14, 1931.
- Marriage: She and H Lloyd Seibold were married on April 17, 1970 in Whitelaw, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Patricia Weber died on July 9, 2011, at age 79.