Betty Joan Hauser
F, b. November 11, 1956, d. December 8, 2017
- Birth: Betty Joan Hauser was born on November 11, 1956 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 8, 2017, at age 61, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Betty Joan Hauser, 61, passed away on Friday, December 8, 2017 at home surrounded by her family.
Betty was born on November 11, 1956 to Lawrence and Luciel (Schuh) Hauser in Appleton. On July 12, 1991 she was united in marriage to Jerry Zimmerman. She worked at Mills Fleet Farm in the corporate office. She had a wonderful personality and made friends wherever she went. Betty was a loving wife, mother, nana and a friend to everyone she met. She was a very giving person and always put everyone before herself, she was and is an angel looking over everyone. Betty was a strong and independent person who was the inspiration and glue that bonded her whole family. She loved spending time with her grandchildren and enjoyed the sun, sand and water. Betty especially enjoyed a country drive. Her family was the most important thing to her and the time they spent together will always be cherished.
Betty is survived by her husband Jerry, children; Jessica (Nathan) Hatch, Scott VanHeuklon, Nicole (Tony) Lillge, grandchildren; Liam, Zoe, Kaylyn, and Elayna, her siblings; Harold (Nancy) Hauser, Sue Robenalt, Craig (Pat) Hauser, Mike (Allison) Hauser, Allan (Janet) Hauser, Nina (Dave) Ring, Glen (Debbie) Hauser, Ron Hauser, Bill (Krissy) Hauser, John (Lisa) Hauser, Mary Hauser, James (Kristen) Hauser and Bruce Hauser, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Betty was preceded in death by her parents and her beloved sister Barb Hauser.
The funeral liturgy will be held on Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 11:30 AM at ST. PIUS X CATHOLIC CHURCH, 500 W. Marquette St. A time of visitation will be held on Thursday December 21, 2017 from 4:30 until 8:00 PM at the Wichmann Funeral Home and on Saturday from 9:00 AM until 11:00 AM at the church on Saturday. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com. The family would like to thank St. Elizabeth Hospital and Theda Care at Home Hospice and all of the care givers over the last months for their compassionate care, support and help to make it possible for her to remain at home with her family by her side.
M, b. circa 1946, d. yes
- Birth: Barbara Hauser was born circa 1946.
- Death: He died yes.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1964.
Robert William Krueger
M, b. August 28, 1900, d. November 25, 1962
- Birth: Robert William Krueger was born on August 28, 1900 in Plover, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 25, 1962, at age 62, in Fond du lac County, Wisconsin.
Sylvia Katherine Weber
F, b. February 23, 1903, d. March 21, 2001
- Birth: Sylvia Katherine Weber was born on February 23, 1903 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 21, 2001, at age 98, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1823
- Birth: Nicholas Thumser was born in 1823.
- Marriage: He and Rosine Stockert were married on December 15, 1853 in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1825
- Birth: Rosine Stockert was born circa 1825.
- Marriage: She and Nicholas Thumser were married on December 15, 1853 in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1795
- Birth: Adam Stockert was born circa 1795.
F, b. circa 1795
- Birth: Magdalena Schaff was born circa 1795.
M, b. circa 1795
- Birth: Adam Thumser was born circa 1795.