M, b. circa 1825
- Birth: Achatz Kopp was born circa 1825 in Germany.
F, b. circa 1825
- Birth: Theresia Unknown was born circa 1825 in Germany.
F, b. October 24, 1893, d. November 8, 1968
- Birth: Ella Woldt was born on October 24, 1893.
- Marriage: She and Bernard Endter were married on August 29, 1912.
- Death: Ella Woldt died on November 8, 1968, at age 75.
Edna Ida Endter
F, b. April 4, 1915, d. May 6, 1981
- Father: Bernard Endter (b. December 25, 1871, d. April 28, 1927)
- Mother: Ella Woldt (b. October 24, 1893, d. November 8, 1968)
- Birth: Edna Ida Endter was born on April 4, 1915.
- Death: She died on May 6, 1981, at age 66, in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 17, 1930, d. November 28, 2005
- Birth: Norman Bohn was born on June 17, 1930.
- Divorce: He and Evangeline Fechter were divorced.
- Death: Norman Bohn died on November 28, 2005, at age 75.
Wanda J Kurtz
F, b. April 14, 1933, d. July 27, 2013
- Birth: Wanda J Kurtz was born on April 14, 1933 in Kansas.
- Marriage: She was married on August 15, 1954 in Kansas.
- Death: She died on July 27, 2013, at age 80.
- Note: Wanda Beemer, age 80, of Appleton, passed away on Saturday, July 27, 2013 with her family by her side. She was born on April 14, 1933 in Downs, Kansas, the daughter of the late Eugene and Mable (Carey) Kurtz. On August 15, 1954, Wanda married Maynard Beemer in Lyona, Kansas. She was a member of the Chrysalis - a Spiritual Formation Group; and Expressions of Faith, a group that makes gift baskets and quilts for Habitat for Humanity new home owners; and Church of Women United. Wanda was a faithful member of the Church Choir in any congregation that Rev. Maynard and she called home. She was involved with mission trips to Shannondale, Missouri; Habitat for Humanity in Creel, Mexico; and had ten trips to Back Bay Mission in Biloxi, Mississippi. Wanda was the recipient of two awards, in 2003 she was nominated for Woman of the Year by the Wisconsin Conference of the United Church of Christ; and in 2003 received the Volunteer Award from Advocap.She is survived by her loving husband, Rev. Maynard Beemer; daughter, Gina (Chuck) Schroeder; son-in-law, Peter Sorenson; grandchildren: Ali, Taylor, and Hannah Schroeder; Sam Sorenson; two brothers: Don (Carol) Kurtz, and Robert (Linda) Kurtz. Wanda is further survived by many nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives, and dear friends. She was preceded in death by her daughter, Tamra Sorenson, and a sister, Virginia Black.The memorial service for Wanda will be held at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at First Congregational United Church of Christ, 724 East South River Street in Appleton. Rev. Stephen P. Savides and Rev. Jane B. Anderson will be officiating. Inurnment will take place in the church's Memorial Garden. The family will receive relatives and friends at the church on Tuesday from 5:00 pm until the time of the service. In lieu of flowers, memorials to the Memorial Garden or Beemer Endowment Fund at First Congregational United Church of Christ are appreciated. Online condolences can be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com Wichmann Funeral Home 537 N. Superior Street Appleton 739-1231.
M, b. November 21, 1854, d. November 24, 1925
- Birth: Ulrich Rohl was born on November 21, 1854 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Regina Stuckenbrock were married on April 7, 1875 in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Ulrich Rohl and Ida Wilhelmina Stockenbrock were married on August 21, 1889 in Newburg, Washington Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ulrich Rohl died on November 24, 1925, at age 71, in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 22, 1845, d. April 3, 1887
Family: Ulrich Rohl (b. November 21, 1854, d. November 24, 1925)
- Birth: Regina Stuckenbrock was born on July 22, 1845.
- Marriage: She and Ulrich Rohl were married on April 7, 1875 in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Regina Stuckenbrock died on April 3, 1887, at age 41, in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin.