F, b. July 27, 1923, d. July 16, 2013
- Birth: Doris Jeskey was born on July 27, 1923.
- Marriage: She was married on June 29, 1946 in Berlin, Green Lake Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 16, 2013, at age 89.
- Note: Doris M. Deering, 89, of King, passed away peacefully with her son at her side on Tuesday, July 16, 2013. She was born July 27, 1923, daughter of the late Stanley and Gertrude (Kasuboski) Jeskey. Doris married Clarence Deering on June 29, 1946, at St. Stanislaus Church, Berlin. She was a member of the WAC 556th Army Air Force Base Unit, serving in WWII. Doris was a secretary to the Post Engineer and the Chaplain's Assistant. She was a member of the American Legion Post #349, Berlin, the National Council of Catholic Women's Club, Cecil, and of the Helping Hands Food Pantry. Doris was a lector and Eucharistic Minister and distributed communion to the nursing home and the homebound. She served on the Shawano County Election Board for 10 years and was chairman of the Township Zoning Board for 5 years. Most recently, Doris was a receptionist at the Mac Arthur Hall lobby desk at the Wisconsin Veterans Home in King. She enjoyed reading, crocheting, needlepoint, crossword puzzles, sewing, traveling and playing the organ. Doris' largest enjoyment in life however was spending time with her grandchildren. She enjoyed watching Blake drum and hearing about his sports, sewing with Allie and listening to Meggen read.
Doris is survived by her son, Kevin and his wife, Karrie; grandchildren: Blake, Allie and Meggen; cousins: Kay and Al St. Pierre and Carol Witting, Longwood, FL; and Dale Waters, Sandia Park, NM.
Doris was preceded in death by her husband; parents; and many aunts, uncles and cousins.
Memorial services will be held at 1:30 p.m. Monday, July 22, 2013, at the Wisconsin Veterans Home, Mac Arthur Hall Chapel, 422 Bell Ave, King, with Sr. Cathy Wottreng officiating. Inurnment will be in St. Stanislaus Church Cemetery, Berlin. Visitation will be at the Chapel on Monday from 12:30 p.m. until the time of the service.
The Deering family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff of the 3rd floor at Mac Arthur Hall, especially Debbie, Jamie and Sr. Cathy, for their care and compassion. Also to Doris' friend Marge for being such a wonderful friend to her.
Dina A Peterson
F, b. October 14, 1875, d. September 18, 1957
- Birth: Dina A Peterson was born on October 14, 1875 in Navarino, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 18, 1957, at age 81.
Henry Dextin Kittleston
M, b. 1871, d. 1967
- Birth: Henry Dextin Kittleston was born in 1871.
- Death: He died in 1967, at age ~96.
Clara M Peterson
F, b. February 1880, d. 1950
- Birth: Clara M Peterson was born in February 1880 in Navarino, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Rueben T O Mork were married in 1899.
- Death: Clara M Peterson died in 1950, at age ~70.
Rueben T O Mork
M, b. March 15, 1879, d. 1930
- Birth: Rueben T O Mork was born on March 15, 1879.
- Marriage: He and Clara M Peterson were married in 1899.
- Death: Rueben T O Mork died in 1930, at age ~51.
Paul Leonard Peterson
M, b. August 10, 1882, d. December 26, 1970
- Birth: Paul Leonard Peterson was born on August 10, 1882.
- Death: He died on December 26, 1970, at age 88, in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
Oscar William Danielson
M, b. October 5, 1896, d. 1969
- Birth: Oscar William Danielson was born on October 5, 1896 in Nebraska.
- Death: He died in 1969, at age ~73, in Nebraska.
Elen T Peterson
F, b. January 29, 1888, d. August 15, 1888
- Birth: Elen T Peterson was born on January 29, 1888 in Navarino, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 15, 1888, at age 0.
Ella A Peterson
F, b. September 13, 1890
- Birth: Ella A Peterson was born on September 13, 1890 in Navarino, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Norman O Hanson were married on May 4, 1910.
Norman O Hanson
M, b. October 5, 1883
- Birth: Norman O Hanson was born on October 5, 1883 in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ella A Peterson were married on May 4, 1910.
Doris E Gantner
F, b. August 29, 1930, d. May 8, 2013
- Birth: Doris E Gantner was born on August 29, 1930 in Belgium, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Andrew J Fechter were married on October 21, 1950.
- Death: Doris E Gantner died on May 8, 2013, at age 82.
M, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Laurentius Hentges was born circa 1800 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Gertrude Schmit were married on March 5, 1829.
F, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Gertrude Schmit was born circa 1800.
- Marriage: She and Laurentius Hentges were married on March 5, 1829.
F, b. circa 1864, d. October 5, 1919
- Birth: Margret Hentges was born circa 1864.
- Death: She died on October 5, 1919.
M, b. circa 1831, d. circa 1852
- Birth: Peter Becker was born circa 1831.
- Marriage: He and Maria Eva Blings were married on June 19, 1847 in Grafton, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Peter Becker died circa 1852.
M, b. circa 1848
- Birth: Nicholas Becker was born circa 1848 in Wisconsin.
F, b. January 22, 1852, d. September 24, 1916
- Birth: Margaret Becker was born on January 22, 1852.
- Marriage: She and Mathias Schreiner were married on May 28, 1872 in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Margaret Becker died on September 24, 1916, at age 64.
M, b. July 13, 1844, d. March 3, 1908
- Birth: Mathias Schreiner was born on July 13, 1844 in Laufeld, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Margaret Becker were married on May 28, 1872 in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mathias Schreiner died on March 3, 1908, at age 63.
M, b. November 20, 1852
- Birth: Nicholas Becker was born on November 20, 1852.
M, b. December 6, 1853, d. circa 1857
- Birth: Michael Becker was born on December 6, 1853.
- Death: He died circa 1857.
M, b. September 16, 1792, d. January 18, 1881
- Birth: Nicolaus Blings was born on September 16, 1792 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Anna Elisabetha Keul were married in February 1828 in Germany.
- Death: Nicolaus Blings died on January 18, 1881, at age 88, in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin.
Anna Elisabetha Keul
F, b. September 8, 1804, d. October 19, 1879
- Birth: Anna Elisabetha Keul was born on September 8, 1804 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Nicolaus Blings were married in February 1828 in Germany.
- Death: Anna Elisabetha Keul died on October 19, 1879, at age 75, in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 1830
- Birth: Margaretha Blings was born in March 1830 in Walsdorf, Kries Daun, Vulcan Eifel, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
M, b. circa 1830
- Birth: Nicolaus July was born circa 1830.
F, b. November 8, 1933, d. July 20, 2013
- Birth: Patricia DeKeyser was born on November 8, 1933.
- Marriage: She and Carl Anschutz were married on May 3, 1952 in Oconto Falls, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Patricia DeKeyser died on July 20, 2013, at age 79, in Allouez, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Patricia " Grandma Pat" Anschutz, age 79, passed away Saturday, July 20, 2013 at Allouez Parkside Village in Green Bay. She was born November 8, 1933 to the late Avia and Ann (Gritt) DeKeyser. On May 3, 1952 she was united in marriage to Carl Anschutz at St. Anthony Catholic Church in Oconto Falls. Carl preceded her in death on January 28, 2004.
Pat was a member of St. John Catholic Church in Seymour.
She was a dedicated homemaker and her family was always a priority. Caring for her grandchildren and great-grandchildren was one of her greatest joys in life.
Pat worked with her husband Carl for many years as the bookkeeper for their electrical business and later worked at Scenic Valley Co-Op in the office.
Baking, crocheting, reading, sewing, and quilting were some of her many talents.
She is survived by her children: Debbie (Joe) Rusch, Seymour; Curt (Sindi) Anschutz, Suamico; Bret (special friend Sally) Anschutz, Bonduel; Dori (Len) Laabs, Armstrong Creek; and Julie (Tim) Kuslits, Georgia; grandchildren: Jackie (Rob) Dey, Kati Jo (fiance Jordan) Anschutz, Mikal Anschutz, Derrick Johnson, Lance (special friend Michelle) Laabs, Jeremiah (Renee) Laabs, and Tyler Anthony; great-grandchildren: Joseph, Abigail, Liam, Gavin, Breven, Beckett, Brooklyn, and Blake. Further survived by in-laws: Alice Anschutz, Chris (Jenny) Anschutz, and Karen (Bruce) Planert; also survived by many nieces and nephews.
In addition to her parents and husband, she was preceded in death by her brothers: Lee, John, and Ron; and father and mother-in-law Chris and Florence Anschutz.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour, on Sunday, July 21, 2013 from 4 to 8 pm with a parish prayer service at 7:30 pm. Visitation will continue on Monday, July 22, 2013 at St. Sebastian Catholic Church, Isaar from 9:30 am until the Mass of Christian burial at 11 am with Fr. Bob Kabat officiating. Burial will take place in the parish cemetery.
A memorial fund has been established in Pat's memory.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
A special thank you to the staff at Allouez Parkside Village.