F, b. September 1895, d. 1935
- Birth: Alvina Detrie was born in September 1895.
- Death: She died in 1935, at age ~40.
Wilbert Albert VanLanen
M, b. March 10, 1918, d. September 1986
- Birth: Wilbert Albert VanLanen was born on March 10, 1918 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marie Geraldine DeGrand were married on November 22, 1941.
- Marriage: Wilbert Albert VanLanen and Marcella M Ducat were married on July 8, 1967 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Wilbert Albert VanLanen died in September 1986, at age 68.
Marie Geraldine DeGrand
F, b. June 6, 1924, d. August 16, 1965
- Birth: Marie Geraldine DeGrand was born on June 6, 1924.
- Marriage: She and Wilbert Albert VanLanen were married on November 22, 1941.
- Death: Marie Geraldine DeGrand died on August 16, 1965, at age 41.
Judith A VanLanen
F, b. December 31, 1946, d. July 16, 2013
- Birth: Judith A VanLanen was born on December 31, 1946.
- Marriage: She was married on April 14, 1973.
- Death: She died on July 16, 2013, at age 66, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Judith A. Krawczyk, age 66, of Green Bay, passed away on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at St. Vincent Hospital. She was born on December 31, 1946, daughter of the late Wilbert and Marie (DeGrand) VanLanen. She graduated from East High School in 1965. On April 14, 1973 Judi was united in marriage to Gary Krawczyk.
In 1992, Judi was graciously blessed with a donor heart from the Haynes family of Minnesota, which allowed her to enjoy 21 more years with her loving family.
Judi worked for Wisconsin Public Service Corp., Brown County Graphics and Northland Laboratories retiring in 2010.
Judi is survived by her loving husband, Gary; two daughters, Kelly (DJ) Paul, Jill (Matt) Greenwood; step-son, Don (Lyric) Hodgson and seven grandchildren. She is further survived her mother-in-law, step-mother, numerous brothers and sisters as well as many other family and friends.
Besides her parents, she was preceded in death by her father-in-law, Don; step-brother, James DeGrand.
Visitation will be held from 9:00 on Saturday, July 20, 2013 at Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church, 2270 S. Oneida Street, until the hour of Mass at 11:00 am. Fr. John Gallagher will officiate.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.lyndahl.com
The family would like to offer a special Thank you to DaVita Dialysis, St. Vincent ICU staff especially Laura, Melissa and Barb.
George S Robbins
M, b. August 1, 1918, d. July 5, 2004
- Birth: George S Robbins was born on August 1, 1918 in Rice Lake, Barron Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Jessica Ann Rowley were married on April 5, 1991.
- Death: George S Robbins died on July 5, 2004, at age 85, in Freeport, Stephenson Co, Illinois.
- Note: Robbins, George S.
George S. Robbins, (Community Leader-Writer-Traveler), 85, 97 Burns St., Marinette, died Monday, July 5, 2004, in Freeport, Ill. He was born in Rice Lake, Wis., on Aug. 1, 1918, to the late Mr. and Mrs. Stanley (Marie Robarge) Robbins. He was a 1936 graduate of Glidden, Wisconsin, High School and a 1940 graduate of the University of Wisconsin where he served as Class President and Editor of the Daily Cardinal in his Senior Year, was a member of Delta Chi Fraternity and was awarded the Iron Cross for service. During World War II, he served in the Army Air Force and rose from the rank of Private to Major during that period of time. After the war, he worked as Personnel Manager for Sears in Minneapolis, Minn. In 1953, he moved to Marinette, Wis., where he served as Manager of the Marinette Area Chamber of Commerce until 1985. In 1967, he was recognized as a CCE (Certified Chamber of Commerce Executive).
George was an active member of the University of Wisconsin Board of Visitors and the Bay-Lake Regional Planning Commission. Two of his proudest accomplishments were the roles he played in building the Marinette Industrial Park and the University of Wisconsin-Marinette campus in the 1960's. He authored two books, one about his family's genealogy and the other about his second wife's (Phyllis Gregory Robbins) family's genealogy. In 1993, he received the Paul Harris Fellow recognition from the Marinette Rotary Club. He was a member of Holy Family Parish, the University of Wisconsin Alumni Association, Delta Chi Fraternity, Rotary Club, Elks Club (lifetime member), Marinette County Historical Society, White Pines Genealogical Society (Charter Member), the DAR and Marinette American Legion Post 39. He married the former Jessica Keister on April 5, 1991.
In addition to his wife, George's survivors include a daughter, Mary (Andrew) Eickman, De Pere, Wis.; a son, Curtis (Kate Ahrens) Robbins, Wayzata, Minn.; grandchildren, Chad (Gina) Robbins, New America, Minn.; Gregory (Carrie) Eickman, De Pere, Wis.; Julie Robbins, Burnsville, Minn.; and Molly (Scott) Tomashek, Neenah, Wis.; great-grandchildren, Maria Tomashek, John Tomashek, Andrew Eickman, Caden Robbins and another great-grandson expected in August 2004; a sister-in-law, Laverne Robbins, Oneida, Wis., and her children, Anne Marie (O'Brien) Bromfield, Madison, Wis., and James (Mellisa) Robbins, Green Bay, Wis., and their children, (Kayla and A.J.); a former daughter-in-law, Penny Keating, Prior Lake, Minn.; Jessica Robbins' children, Seong (Jerry) MacLaren and their children (Philip and Karina) and Bert Keister; and neighbors, David, Brenda, Matthew and Michael Behling.
He was preceded in death by wives, Phyllis Robbins and Marjorie Robbins, and a brother, James Robbins.
Friends may call at Hansen-Onion-Martell funeral home, Marinette, from 4 until 7 p.m. on Thursday, July 8, 2004. A wake service will be held at 7 p.m. on Thursday. The funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. on Friday, July 9, 2004, in Holy Family Parish-Our Lady of Lourdes Church, 2735 Taylor St., Marinette. Father Joseph Dorner will be the celebrant. Burial will be in Forest Home Cemetery with military honors.
The family wishes to thank Dr. David Mertens, the staffs of the Renaissance in Marinette and Park View Nursing Home in Freeport, for their care of George during his final illness.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions are suggested for Holy Family Parish, Marinette, or the University of Wisconsin-Marinette Foundation.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.hansen onionmartell.com.
Jessica Ann Rowley
F, b. September 28, 1918, d. March 8, 2005
- Birth: Jessica Ann Rowley was born on September 28, 1918 in Middleton, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and George S Robbins were married on April 5, 1991.
- Death: Jessica Ann Rowley died on March 8, 2005, at age 86, in Freeport, Stephenson Co, Illinois.
Stanley Curtis Robbins
M, b. December 8, 1888, d. February 3, 1949
- Birth: Stanley Curtis Robbins was born on December 8, 1888 in Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 3, 1949, at age 60, in Brownsville, Cameron Co, Texas.
- Burial: He was buried in Rice Lake, Barron Co, Wisconsin.
- Occupation: He was a Pharmacist.
F, b. circa 1890
- Birth: Marie Roberge was born circa 1890.
M, b. September 1866, d. July 23, 1907
- Birth: James Robbins was born in September 1866.
- Death: He died on July 23, 1907, at age 40, in Dodge County, Wisconsin.
F, b. November 1866
- Birth: Hattie Curtis was born in November 1866.
Jon Russell Roche
LilyCait Noell Ayers