John Franklin Hechtman
M, b. July 2, 1915, d. June 23, 2003
- Birth: John Franklin Hechtman was born on July 2, 1915 in Arizona.
- Marriage: He and Angeline L Schreiner were married on June 4, 1940 in Arizona.
- Death: John Franklin Hechtman died on June 23, 2003, at age 87, in Munising, Alger Co, Michigan.
Margaret Jeanette Neitzke
F, b. November 20, 1921, d. December 6, 1978
- Birth: Margaret Jeanette Neitzke was born on November 20, 1921 in Whitehall, Trempealeau Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Earl Nicholas Schreiner were married on August 10, 1944.
- Death: Margaret Jeanette Neitzke died on December 6, 1978, at age 57, in Anaheim, Orange Co, California.
Franklin Carl Fahrenkrug
M, b. July 30, 1912, d. June 10, 1966
- Birth: Franklin Carl Fahrenkrug was born on July 30, 1912 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Evelyne Gertrude Thiel were married on November 28, 1946 in St John Church, St John, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Franklin Carl Fahrenkrug died on June 10, 1966, at age 53, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: Franklin C. Fahrenkrug, "Sonny," 108 Lush St. Menasha, age 53, passed away Friday morning. He was born July 30, 1912 in Menasha. He was a graduate of St. Mary's High School, a veteran of World War II and Captain on the Menasha Police Force, a member of the Germanias, the Catholic Order of Foresters and the Neenah Menasha Elks. Mr. Fahrenkrug is survived by his wife, his mother, Mrs. Frances Fahrenkrug, Menasha, one daughter, Jacqueline, one son, Richard, both at home, four brothers, Myron and Edmund both of Menasha, Carl, Neenah, Vernon, Detroit MI, five sisters, Mrs. Syvlester Zelinski, Mrs. Clarence Godhardt, Mrs. Elmer Chouinard, all of Menasha, Mrs. Elos Nyrgren, Neenah. Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Mary's Catholic Church, Menasha. Interment will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call at the Laemmrich Funeral Home Menasha from 3 to 9 p.m. Sunday. Rosary will be prayed by the WCOF at 7 p.m. and COF and general rosary at 8 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home.