Family: Scott Fuerst (b. November 25, 1962, d. July 10, 2013)
John David Baker
Chad Henry Baker
Lesley Kay Worm
Jeremy R VanderZanden
M, b. October 30, 1974, d. July 9, 2013
- Birth: Jeremy R VanderZanden was born on October 30, 1974.
- Death: He died on July 9, 2013, at age 38.
- Note: Jeremy Vander Zanden, age 38, passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday, July 9, 2013 as a result of a motorcycle accident. Jeremy was born in Appleton on October 30, 1974, the son of Eugene and Jean (Barth) Vander Zanden. All of Jeremy's friends will remember him as a motorsports enthusiast who loved to race motorcycles and dirt track cars, and who was also an expert automotive mechanic. Jeremy also loved deer hunting in the fall.
He is survived by his mother: Jean (Gary) Brandt of Wrightstown; his father: Eugene (Joan) Vander Zanden of Kaukauna; three brothers: Dave Lowney of Neenah and his girlfriend Aislinn; James (Rebecca) Vander Zanden of Madison; and Daniel (Kari Nabbefeldt) Vander Zanden of Milwaukee. Jeremy is also survived by five nieces: Allie, Abbie, Cece, Elliott, and Julianna; his maternal grandparents: Armin and Lois Barth of Appleton; as well as countless friends and members of the racing community. He was preceded by his paternal grandparents, Martin and Sally Vander Zanden.
A funeral service for Jeremy will be held at 11:00 AM on Saturday, July 13, 2013 at the Wichmann Funeral Home, Tri County Chapel, 3212 S. Oneida Street in Menasha. Rev. Daniel Thews of Faith Lutheran Church will officiate. A time of visitation for Jeremy will be held on Friday at the funeral home from 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM, and again Saturday morning from 9:00 AM until the time of the service. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Jeremy was a loving and caring person who always had time for his friends and family - to work or to party. He will be missed by all who knew and loved him.
Donna J Douglas
F, b. August 8, 1954, d. July 9, 2013
- Birth: Donna J Douglas was born on August 8, 1954 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on July 5, 1985.
- Death: She died on July 9, 2013, at age 58.
- Note: Donna J. Achterberg
Age 58 of New London, died at her residence on July 9, 2013. Donna was born on August 8, 1954, in Appleton, Wisconsin, the daughter of the late Lowell and Irene (Frank) Douglas. On July 5, 1985, she married Michael Achterberg. Donna loved trout fishing, camping, and being with her family.
Donna is survived by her husband, Michael; daughters: Rebecca (Jeff) Krake, New London, Deanna (Robert) Ortega, Poplar Grove, IL, and Jennifer (Ramiro) Leon, New London; sons: Nathan Stout, Scandanavia, Timothy Achterberg and Daniel Achterberg, both of New London; and 15 grandchildren. She is further survived by brothers: Michael (Jean) Douglas, Menasha, Steven (Debbie) Douglas, Kaukauna, Dennis (Valerie) Douglas, Kimberly, and Paul Douglas, New London; sisters: Barbara (Trent) Kehl, Suzanne Kasten and Debra (Frank) Dimatteo, all of New London; two special friends, Tara Feavel and Ginger Sasse; and many other nieces, nephews, relatives and friends.
Donna is preceded in death by her parents; a son, Jesse Stout; and brother, Wayne.
A memorial service for Donna will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 16, 2013, at Cline & Hanson Funeral Home, 209 W. Cook St., New London, with Rev. Gordan Lane officiating. Family and friends may visit directly at the funeral home from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are preferred.
Michael L Douglas
Steven A Douglas
M, b. June 19, 1957, d. August 7, 2013
- Birth: Steven A Douglas was born on June 19, 1957 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Charlotte Ann Williams were married.
- Death: Steven A Douglas died on August 7, 2013, at age 56.
- Note: Steven A. Douglas, Kaukauna, age 56, died on Wednesday, August 7, 2013. He was born June 19, 1957 in Appleton, son of the late Lowell and Irene (Frank) Douglas. He enjoyed fishing, watching sports especially boxing and football, and working (tinkering with machines). Steven treasured time spent with his children and grandchildren. He is survived by his 3 sons: Jason (Rhonda), Combined Locks, James (Amanda), Menasha and Justin, Appleton; a daughter, Jessica Douglas (special friend Shaun Knott), Kaukauna; 2 stepsons: William, Kaukauna and Justin, Appleton; 14 grandchildren: Angela, Jordan, Anthony, Tiffany, Michael, Natalee, David, Tyler, Tabitha, Trevor, Tanner, Jada, Jared and Hunter; 3 brothers: Michael (Jean), Menasha, Dennis (Valerie), Kimberly and Paul, New London; 3 sisters: Barbara (Trent) Kehl, Suzanne Kasten, and Debra (Frank) Dimatteo, all of New London; many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. He was preceded in death by a son, Joshua Douglas, stepdaughter, Jessica Miller, his brother, Wayne, and a sister, Donna. A Memorial Service for Steven will be held at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 15, 2013 at BOETTCHER FAMILY FUNERAL HOME, 2401 Fieldcrest Dr., Kaukauna. Friends may call at the funeral home from 1:00 p.m. until the time of service. In Lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established in his name.