F, b. March 21, 1874, d. December 7, 1945
Family: George Jacobson (b. October 31, 1868, d. April 4, 1957)
- William McKinley Frederick Jacobson (b. September 9, 1901, d. February 12, 1981)
- Arthur G Jacobson (b. December 24, 1903, d. July 13, 1981)
- Erwin Fred Jacobson (b. October 11, 1905, d. November 11, 1991)
- Harold Jacobson (b. December 22, 1910, d. May 30, 1985)
- Birth: Augusta Endter was born on March 21, 1874 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and George Jacobson were married on October 30, 1900 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Augusta Endter died on December 7, 1945, at age 71.
- Burial: She was buried in Trinity Ev. Lutheran Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1878
- Birth: Odelia Endter was born circa 1878.
F, b. March 22, 1880, d. June 26, 1966
- Birth: Pauline Endter was born on March 22, 1880 in Town of Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 26, 1966, at age 86.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Harland Carleton Strobl
M, b. April 27, 1927, d. July 26, 1999
- Birth: Harland Carleton Strobl was born on April 27, 1927 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 26, 1999, at age 72, in LasVegas, Clark Co, Nevada.
Cordelle A Meyer
F, b. December 10, 1929, d. June 11, 1999
- Birth: Cordelle A Meyer was born on December 10, 1929 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 11, 1999, at age 69, in LasVegas, Clark Co, Nevada.
Howard Glen Strobl
M, b. September 28, 1932, d. March 18, 1979
- Birth: Howard Glen Strobl was born on September 28, 1932 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 18, 1979, at age 46, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Margaret Irma Strobl
F, b. September 24, 1937, d. April 21, 1996
- Birth: Margaret Irma Strobl was born on September 24, 1937 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 21, 1996, at age 58, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Lucille Elaine Strobl
F, b. June 7, 1941, d. February 9, 2000
- Birth: Lucille Elaine Strobl was born on June 7, 1941 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Karl Paul Neimuth were married on December 12, 1969 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lucille Elaine Strobl died on February 9, 2000, at age 58, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Karl Paul Neimuth
M, b. August 8, 1940, d. July 25, 2007
- Birth: Karl Paul Neimuth was born on August 8, 1940.
- Marriage: He and Lucille Elaine Strobl were married on December 12, 1969 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Karl Paul Neimuth died on July 25, 2007, at age 66, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Donna Marie Strobl
F, b. May 7, 1943, d. January 7, 2001
- Birth: Donna Marie Strobl was born on May 7, 1943 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 7, 2001, at age 57, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Robert Allen Johnson
M, b. June 5, 1940, d. February 7, 1990
- Birth: Robert Allen Johnson was born on June 5, 1940 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 7, 1990, at age 49, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Roy Charles Strobl
M, b. October 30, 1945, d. February 11, 1999
- Birth: Roy Charles Strobl was born on October 30, 1945 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 11, 1999, at age 53, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Frank J Schroeder
M, b. September 11, 1900, d. May 26, 1925
- Birth: Frank J Schroeder was born on September 11, 1900 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 26, 1925, at age 24, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
James Allen Schroeder
M, b. January 13, 1953, d. January 21, 2005
- Birth: James Allen Schroeder was born on January 13, 1953 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 21, 2005, at age 52, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Darin Scott Bornemann
M, b. September 20, 1965, d. July 1, 2013
- Birth: Darin Scott Bornemann was born on September 20, 1965.
- Death: He died on July 1, 2013, at age 47.
- Note: Darin S. Bornemann, age 47, passed away unexpectedly on Monday, July 1, 2013. He was born on September 20, 1965, to Ronald and Dolores Bornemann, and he resided in Sherwood. Darin graduated from Hilbert High School in 1983 and later graduated from UW-Oshkosh in 1988. Additionally, he received an advanced degree in Investment Management Analysis from Wharton School of Business. Darin was currently a financial advisor at Morgan Stanley where he was a Senior Vice President. He was on the Board of Directors at the Calumet County Bank, Harbor House, and Habitat for Humanity. Darin also co-authored the book, Protecting and Growing Your Money in Any Market. He pursued everything in life with passion. Darin loved his family, friends, fishing, hunting, and his career. Many people, both family and friends, considered him their best friend. There were no limits to his unending generosity to everyone who had the privilege of knowing him. He would offer expert advice and council, professionally and personally, to anyone in need. Our family leader has left us behind to fend for ourselves. He was our bright star who took care of the whole family. His compassion and giving spirit was known by many, and he will be dearly missed.
He is survived by his wife, Melissa Bornemann; daughter, Mackenzie (special friend Nate Kundinger); parents, Ronald and Dolores Bornemann; brothers, Jeffrey (Kimberly) Bornemann and Brian (Jessica) Bornemann; mother-in-law, Beverly Fuhrman; sisters-in-law, Ann Marie (Wayne) Kosterman and Jennifer (John) Bourgard; nieces and nephews, Jacob Bornemann, Matthew Bornemann, Lila Bornemann, Mason Bornemann, Joseph Bablick, Matthew Bablick, Kaitlin Bourgard, and Madeline Bourgard; many cousins, aunts, uncles, other relatives, and friends.
Darin was preceded in death by his paternal grandparents, Harold and Mabel Bornemann; maternal grandparents, Emil and Erna Diener; uncle, Keith Bornemann; aunt, Sue Diener; and cousin, Cheri Diener.
Funeral services for Darin will be held at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 5, 2013, at the WICHMANN TRI-COUNTY CHAPEL, 3212 S. Oneida Street, with Rev. Martin Koeller officiating. Visitation will be held at the Funeral Home from 2:00 p.m. until the time of service. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Darin's two greatest passions were spending time with his family and friends followed closely by any activity connected to the outdoors. He shared his "home" up north with everyone, and he was truly happiest when surrounded by his family and nature. Sunshine sparkling on Buckman Lake, a gentle breeze flowing through the pines, food plots sprouting towards the sky, the chatter of squirrels above the tree stand… This is our wish for you Darin. May you forever find peace in "Heaven's Great Outdoors." Until we see you again.
Albert Joseph Barrett
M, b. April 30, 1942, d. June 25, 2013
- Birth: Albert Joseph Barrett was born on April 30, 1942 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 25, 2013, at age 71, in Florida.
- Note: Albert "Allie" Joseph Barrett entered eternal life at the age of 71, in Florida on June 25, 2013, after complications of open heart surgery. He was born April 30, 1942, in Green Bay, to the late Albert and Lorraine Barrett. In 1945, Al's family moved to Little Suamico, where his mother and father bought Geano Beach Resort. Al graduated from Oconto Falls High School Class of 1960; following graduation, he entered the Navy. While in the Navy, Al graduated from Colombia College with a BA in Business Administration. During his career in the Navy, he was stationed around the United States: Green Bay, Appleton, New York, and finally resided in Florida as a recruiter. Al retired from the Navy at age 37. He continued to work remodeling and selling homes, owning a painting business, and owning a tavern. The true love of his life, though, was Al's Foods, where he excelled in creating, Scovie award winning, Al's Jalapenos and Jeano's Garlic in Canola oil.
Al is survived by two children and two grandchildren, Tony Barrett with daughter, Paige and Tammy Cate with daughter, Taylor, sister, Marilyn Bramschreiber (Sonny), brother, Jim Barrett (Patti), brother-in-law, Jim Kellam (Jeanette) and his nieces and nephews who he loved dearly. Al was preceded in death by his parents Albert and Lorraine Barrett and his sister, Nancy Kellam.
Further notice of his memorial will be announced at a later date.
Adrian Maria Berkers
M, b. April 30, 1874, d. September 22, 1950
Family: Anna Allegonda Kuijpers (b. July 15, 1872, d. October 19, 1940)
- Nell Berkers (b. November 10, 1899, d. April 24, 1986)
- Anton P Berkers (b. February 11, 1901, d. January 18, 1979)
- John A Berkers (b. February 21, 1902, d. April 14, 1981)
- Elisa Maria Henrica Berkers (b. December 5, 1904)
- Adrianus Johannes Arnoldus Berkers (b. October 10, 1906)
- Henrica Adriana Antonia Berkers (b. June 1, 1908, d. February 12, 1998)
- Joseph William Berkers (b. March 20, 1911, d. October 1, 1911)
- Birth: Adrian Maria Berkers was born on April 30, 1874.
- Marriage: He and Anna Allegonda Kuijpers were married on September 12, 1898 in Deurne, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Adrian Maria Berkers died on September 22, 1950, at age 76.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.