M, b. February 10, 1861, d. April 7, 1938
- Birth: George Fechter was born on February 10, 1861 in Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 7, 1938, at age 77.
Basil Merrill Brainard
M, b. June 3, 1898, d. October 4, 1967
- Birth: Basil Merrill Brainard was born on June 3, 1898.
- Death: He died on October 4, 1967, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Cemetery, King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
Gladys F Thurston
F, b. June 26, 1912, d. January 4, 1982
- Birth: Gladys F Thurston was born on June 26, 1912.
- Death: She died on January 4, 1982, at age 69, in Cook County, Illinois.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/9/25.
John F Brainard
M, b. August 26, 1938, d. January 5, 2008
- Birth: John F Brainard was born on August 26, 1938 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 5, 2008, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/9/25.
Mary Jo Doepker
F, b. June 2, 1965, d. July 21, 2015
- Birth: Christine Froblom was born on June 2, 1965 in Neillsville, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on November 1, 2010 in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 21, 2015, at age 50, in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Christine (Froblom) Doepker, age 50, of Shawano, died unexpectedly on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at her home. Born on June 2, 1965 in Neillsville, she is the daughter of Alden Froblom and the late Carol (Owen) Froblom. On November 1, 2010, in Shawano, Christine was united in marriage to John Doepker. She enjoyed gardening, fishing, and her pets, but most of all, loved spending time with her family and friends.
Christine is survived by her husband, John, two children, Nick (Nicole Lawrenz) Wetherell and John (Casidy) Doepker, and one granddaughter, Remington Doepker. She is further survived by her father, Alden (Mary) Froblom of Iron River, MI, two sisters, Carrie (Thomas) Blohowiak and Cindy (John) McClure both of Green Bay, nieces and nephews, Maryssa, Teagan, Tim, and Cora, and special cousin, Ron (Kathy) Froblom.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Carol (Owen) Froblom.
A private family service was held. Swedberg Funeral Home assisted the family with the arrangements.
M, b. June 5, 1954, d. circa 1955
- Birth: John Fritsch was born on June 5, 1954.
- Death: He died circa 1955.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
F, b. March 20, 1849, d. July 1851
- Birth: Wilhelmina Broeks was born on March 20, 1849 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died in July 1851, at age 2, in Atlantic Ocean.
- Immigration: She immigrated to Leila in 1851.
Dylan James Zuleger
M, b. May 1, 1992, d. June 5, 2013
- Birth: Dylan James Zuleger was born on May 1, 1992 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 5, 2013, at age 21.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dylan James Zuleger, age 21, died peacefully on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at his home with his family at his side.
Dylan was born May 1, 1992 in Neenah to Jennifer Alice Jahnke. He was a 2010 Appleton North High School graduate and was attending Fox Valley Technical College in Woodworking Manufacturing Technology. Dylan enjoyed golf, disc golf, music, going to concerts and spending time with his family and friends. Dylan was a total gamer, a true certified Pokemon Master. Dylan was a kind soul with an amazing attitude. He brought a smile to everyone he met and had a great sense of humor. Dylan was the first to help anyone, stranger or friend. He's been and will remain an inspiration to all he's touched. He'd want you to always remember: "Attitude Is Everything".
Dylan is survived by his mother, Jennifer, a sister, Cheyenne, his father figure, Jason Roberts, maternal grandparents, Paul (Frances) Jahnke, his uncle, Mark (Nancy) Jahnke and by various cousins, nieces, nephews and friends. Dylan was preceded in death by his maternal grandmother, Annette Jahnke.
The funeral service for Dylan will be held 5:00 PM Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at Pathways Church 311 W. Evergreen Drive Appleton, Rev. David Brickey officiating. Interment will be in Riverside Cemetery Appleton. Dylan's family will receive relatives and friends at Valley Funeral Home on Monday from 4-7:00PM and again at the church on Tuesday from 4:00PM until the hour of service. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund is being established for the MACC Fund (Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer) 10000 W. Innovation Drive Suite 135 Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226. Online condolences may be made at: www.valleyfh.com.
"Attitude Is Everything"
Zuleger, Dylan James
Age 21. Dylan waas born on May 1, 1992 and died on June 5, 2013.
He is survived by his father Russ (Veronica) Zuleger, stepsisters Amanda (Mike) Van Schyndel, Mackenzie (Tyler) Amerson, a stepbrother Travis Amerson. His aunts Peggy Fulcer Trejo, Ruth (Duane) Holden, His grandmother Judy Zuleger, and cousins Adam, Alex, and Jonathon.
He was preceded in death by his grandfather Donald Zuleger and stepbrother Timothy Amerson.
The funeral service will be held on Monday at 4-7 pm at Valley Funeral Home in Appleton and again on Tuesday at Pathways Church from 4 pm until time of service.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on June 8, 2013.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
Eileen Monica VanderLoop
F, b. January 8, 1935, d. October 7, 2008
- Birth: Eileen Monica VanderLoop was born on January 8, 1935 in Ladysmith, Rusk Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 7, 2008, at age 73, in Iowa.
M, b. June 7, 1804, d. August 13, 1864
- Birth: Theodorus Rutten was born on June 7, 1804 in Belgium.
- Marriage: He and Catharina Koolen were married on July 10, 1829 in Ittervoort, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Theodorus Rutten died on August 13, 1864, at age 60, in Roggel, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. June 11, 1798, d. December 6, 1866
- Birth: Catharina Koolen was born on June 11, 1798.
- Marriage: She and Theodorus Rutten were married on July 10, 1829 in Ittervoort, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Catharina Koolen died on December 6, 1866, at age 68.
Joannes Franciscus Rutten
M, b. August 23, 1759, d. July 29, 1838
- Birth: Joannes Franciscus Rutten was born on August 23, 1759.
- Marriage: He and Ludovica Janssens were married on September 5, 1790.
- Death: Joannes Franciscus Rutten died on July 29, 1838, at age 78.
F, b. May 18, 1772, d. December 11, 1847
- Birth: Ludovica Janssens was born on May 18, 1772.
- Marriage: She and Joannes Franciscus Rutten were married on September 5, 1790.
- Death: Ludovica Janssens died on December 11, 1847, at age 75.
M, b. August 29, 1727, d. March 23, 1764
- Birth: Renerus Rutten was born on August 29, 1727.
- Marriage: He and Cornelia Aengevaeren were married on May 3, 1749.
- Death: Renerus Rutten died on March 23, 1764, at age 36.