Family: Bruce Whelan (b. July 21, 1962, d. November 6, 2004)
M, b. April 4, 1959, d. March 6, 2005
- Birth: Philip Nigl was born on April 4, 1959.
- Death: He died on March 6, 2005, at age 45.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 21, 1962, d. November 6, 2004
- Birth: Bruce Whelan was born on July 21, 1962.
- Death: He died on November 6, 2004, at age 42.
Genevieve M DeCleene
F, b. April 26, 1922, d. June 2, 2013
- Birth: Genevieve M DeCleene was born on April 26, 1922.
- Marriage: She was married in 1944.
- Death: She died on June 2, 2013, at age 91.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Giese (DeCleene), Genevieve M.
Gen passed on to her eternal reward on June 2, 2013 in Green Bay. She was born in Oconto County the daughter of John B. and Theadora (Lasee) DeCleene. She spent her childhood on the farm in Klondike, Wisconsin and graduated from Coleman High School in 1940. She then moved to Green Bay to work at Kresges. She finished her working career as a Realtor in California.
She married Phil Giese in 1944. Gen followed her husband to many locations including Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Hawaii, San Jose, and Detroit before returning to Green Bay in 2001. She made many friends along the way. She really enjoyed gardening and had wonderful landscapes wherever she lived. Gen also loved her cats and they provided her much comfort and love.
She is survived by nephews Don (Dori) DeCleene, Curt (Jane) Mrozinski, Garry (Marylin) Glime, Alvin Mrozinski, Dennis (Darlene) Glime, and nieces Dolores (Ed) Bedore, Geneva Stubbe, many great nephews, nieces, and many friends from wherever she lived.
Gen was preceded in death by two brothers; Harvey (Laura) DeCleene, Oliver (June) DeCleene, and by two sisters; Sylvina (Harry) Glime, Ansstasia (Theodore) Mrozinski, and her parents.
Friends may call at Prince of Peace Catholic Church, 3425 Willow Rd. from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m. Wednesday. Mass of Christian Burial 11:00 a.m. at the church with the Rev. Daniel Viertel officiating. Entombment in the Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum. Online condolences may be expressed to the Giese family at www.prokowall.com.
A special thank you to the great staff at Carrington Manor and Unity Hospice for their loving care.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on June 4, 2013.
M, b. February 26, 1915, d. April 15, 1999
Family: June Wilson (b. June 17, 1921, d. August 14, 2005)
- Birth: Oliver DeCleene was born on February 26, 1915.
- Death: He died on April 15, 1999, at age 84.
F, b. June 17, 1921, d. August 14, 2005
- Birth: June Wilson was born on June 17, 1921.
- Death: She died on August 14, 2005, at age 84.
F, b. April 5, 1913, d. January 16, 1995
Family: Harry Glime (b. July 19, 1910, d. July 8, 1980)
- Birth: Sylvina DeCleene was born on April 5, 1913.
- Death: She died on January 16, 1995, at age 81.
M, b. July 19, 1910, d. July 8, 1980
- Birth: Harry Glime was born on July 19, 1910.
- Death: He died on July 8, 1980, at age 69.
M, b. April 28, 1905, d. December 20, 1982
- Birth: Theodore Mrozinski was born on April 28, 1905.
- Death: He died on December 20, 1982, at age 77.
Carrie Leanne Lewis
Addison Lewis Eickman
Audrey Delore Eickman
Andrew William Eickman
Mary Claire Robbins
Robert Lee Lewis
M, b. January 5, 1953, d. August 7, 2010
- Birth: Robert Lee Lewis was born on January 5, 1953 in Pennsylvania.
- Marriage: He was married on October 1, 1994 in Waupaca County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 7, 2010, at age 57, in Sioux Falls, Minnehaha Co, South Dakota.
- Note: Robert "Big City Bob" L. Lewis Jr., age 57, of Manawa, passed away Saturday, August 7, 2010, at the Sanford Medical Center, Sioux Falls, South Dakota, from injuries received in a motorcycle accident while in route to Sturgis, South Dakota.
Bob was born on January 5, 1953, in Indian Town Gap, Pennsylvania, the son of Robert L. Lewis, Sr. and the late Christina Donlin. He actively served his country in the U.S. Army from 1971 until 1975 and continued in the Army Reserves until 2002. Serving during the Vietnam Era and Desert Storm in the 452nd Combat Support and retiring as a Master Sergeant. On October 1, 1994, Bob married his soulmate, Judith McAllister on the Chain O'Lakes near Waupaca, WI. The couple have lived in Manawa all of their married life. Bob had worked at Pierce Manufacturing, Appleton, as an engineer for 18 years and currently was employed at Marion Body Works, Marion, as Information Technician Systems Administrator for 14 years.
He was an active member of the Marion Lions Club, where he once served as President, receiving the Presidential award, the Key award for member sponsorship and the Birch-Sturm Fellowship award. His hobbies included riding motorcycle, golfing, working on computers and traveling with his wife, Judy, family members and friends. "Big City Bob" was an easy-going kind of a guy who loved life and lived it to the fullest; however his family and friends with his loss will feel emptiness.
Survivors include his wife Judy McAllister - Lewis, his daughter Carrie (Greg) Eickman, De Pere; his son Robert L. Lewis III, Appleton; his stepdaughters: Kelly (Earl) Turner, San Antonia, TX; Jamie (Rob) Eddy Jr., Brooklyn, CT; his stepsons: Scott (Beth) Kneisler, Appleton; Brian (Tera) Kneisler, Yakima, WA; 13 grandchildren: Briana & Alisha Turner, San Antonia, TX; Andrew, Addison & Audrey Eickman, De Pere; Madilyn & Elizabeth "Ella" Lewis, Appleton; Hunter & Bronson Eddy, Brooklyn, CT; Devin & Madison Kneisler, Appleton; Brandt & Sloane Kneisler, Yakima, WA; his father Robert L. Lewis Sr., Tampa, FL; his sisters: Kathleen (Randy) Bland and Shannon Minteer, Augusta, GA.
He was preceded in death by his mother and his brother, Patrick Lewis, and his golden retriever companion, Kessler.
Funeral services will be held 11 a.m. Monday, August 16, 2010, at St. Mary's Catholic Church, Marion, with Military Honors to follow. The Rev. Patrick Lloyd will officiate.
Friends may call from 4 until 8 p.m. Sunday at the Eberhardt-Stevenson Funeral Home & Crematory, Clintonville, and after 10 a.m. Monday at the church until the time of the service.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be directed to the Lewis family to be designated at a later date.
Condolences may be sent through www. eberhardtstevenson.com.
Valarie Margaret Forseth