Floyd Francis Eder
M, b. July 30, 1900, d. April 20, 1961
Family: Clara Kowalk (b. September 9, 1907, d. November 29, 1979)
- Birth: Floyd Francis Eder was born on July 30, 1900 in Colby, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Clara Kowalk were married in 1935.
- Death: Floyd Francis Eder died on April 20, 1961, at age 60, in Colby, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. September 9, 1907, d. November 29, 1979
- Birth: Clara Kowalk was born on September 9, 1907 in Clark County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Floyd Francis Eder were married in 1935.
- Death: Clara Kowalk died on November 29, 1979, at age 72, in Colby, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
Geraldine Lucy Eder
F, b. December 13, 1902, d. January 19, 1979
Family: Earl J Dalton (b. November 27, 1896, d. November 28, 1967)
- Birth: Geraldine Lucy Eder was born on December 13, 1902 in Colby, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 19, 1979, at age 76, in Arcadia, Los Angeles Co, California.
Earl J Dalton
M, b. November 27, 1896, d. November 28, 1967
- Birth: Earl J Dalton was born on November 27, 1896 in Colby, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 28, 1967, at age 71, in Madison, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
Paul Henry Dalton
M, b. June 15, 1924, d. October 28, 2003
- Birth: Paul Henry Dalton was born on June 15, 1924 in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 28, 2003, at age 79, in Palm Desert, Riverside Co, California.
F, b. 1904, d. 1910
- Birth: Genevieve Eder was born in 1904 in Colby, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in 1910, at age ~6, in Colby, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
Everett Vernon Eder
M, b. January 31, 1907, d. April 16, 1977
- Birth: Everett Vernon Eder was born on January 31, 1907 in Colby, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mabel Dorthea Rasmussen were married on August 16, 1930 in Grayslake, Lake Co, Illinois.
- Death: Everett Vernon Eder died on April 16, 1977, at age 70, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Mabel Dorthea Rasmussen
F, b. January 21, 1913, d. August 27, 1958
- Birth: Mabel Dorthea Rasmussen was born on January 21, 1913 in Coleman, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Everett Vernon Eder were married on August 16, 1930 in Grayslake, Lake Co, Illinois.
- Death: Mabel Dorthea Rasmussen died on August 27, 1958, at age 45, in West Allis, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Ramona H Eder
M, b. October 31, 1909, d. June 21, 2000
Family 1: Alphons Gries (b. January 13, 1902, d. December 1, 1991)
- Birth: Ramona H Eder was born on October 31, 1909 in Colby, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and George Hessefort were married on May 6, 1950 in Bessemer, Gogebic Co, Michigan.
- Death: Ramona H Eder died on June 21, 2000, at age 90, in Medford, Taylor Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 20, 1909, d. February 2, 2009
- Birth: George Hessefort was born on August 20, 1909 in Kenosha County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Ramona H Eder were married on May 6, 1950 in Bessemer, Gogebic Co, Michigan.
- Death: George Hessefort died on February 2, 2009, at age 99, in Medford, Taylor Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: The Star NewsFeb. 11, 2009 George Hessefort
George B. Hessefort, 99, Medford, died Monday, Feb. 2 at Memorial Nursing Home in Medford, where he had resided the past two weeks. Funeral services will be held Saturday, Feb. 7 at noon at Holy Rosary Catholic Church in Medford, with Father Eugene Hornung and Deacon Joe Stefancin officiating. Interment will be at Holy Rosary Catholic Cemetery in Medford. Pallbearers will be Duane Cypher and Adam, Ryan, Tim, Tom and Jeff Peterson.
Visit ation will be held at the church on Saturday from 10:30 a.m. until the time of the service.
Hemer Funeral Service of Medford assisted the family with arrangements.
G eorge Hessefort was born August 20, 1909 in New Munster to the late John and Anne (Scherwin) Hessefort. He attended Holy Rosary Catholic School in Medford. On May 6, 1950 in Bessemer, Mich., he married Ramona H. Eder, who preceded him in death on June 21, 2000. After his education, he farmed on the family farm in the Town of Medford, then worked for Jim Peterson logging camps in northern Wisconsin driving horses. He then worked as an operating engineer doing road construction throughout Wisconsin for James Peterson and Sons. After retiring from road construction, he owned and operated a mink ranch in Medford until 1985.
He was a member of Holy Rosary Catholic Church and former member of the former Medford Mink Association. He enjoyed the outdoors, hunting, gardening and his beagle dogs.
Survivors include a stepson, Adrian (Millie) Gries of Locust Grove, Va.; a stepdaughter, Audrey (Mike) Stieber of Colby; seven stepgrandchildren; and 10 stepgreat-grandchildren.
In addition to his parents and wife, he was preceded in death by a sister, Florence Peterson; and three brothers, Al, Ed and Ervin.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorials to Holy Rosary Catholic Church.
Genevieve Lillian Eder
F, b. May 24, 1911, d. December 14, 1995
- Birth: Genevieve Lillian Eder was born on May 24, 1911 in Colby, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 14, 1995, at age 84, in California.
James Harrison O'Brien
M, b. November 13, 1911, d. April 1, 1981
- Birth: James Harrison O'Brien was born on November 13, 1911 in Montana.
- Death: He died on April 1, 1981, at age 69, in Van Nuys, Los Angeles Co, California.
Beatrice Othmar Eder
F, b. July 26, 1914, d. February 13, 1993
- Birth: Beatrice Othmar Eder was born on July 26, 1914 in Colby, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Paul Uleyric DeCaire were married on August 5, 1940 in South Dakota.
- Death: Beatrice Othmar Eder died on February 13, 1993, at age 78, in Tomahawk, Lincoln Co, Wisconsin.
Paul Uleyric DeCaire
M, b. May 7, 1903, d. October 16, 1985
- Birth: Paul Uleyric DeCaire was born on May 7, 1903 in Chassell, Houghton Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: He and Beatrice Othmar Eder were married on August 5, 1940 in South Dakota.
- Death: Paul Uleyric DeCaire died on October 16, 1985, at age 82, in Hancock, Houghton Co, Michigan.
F, b. November 17, 1942, d. February 12, 1963
- Birth: Jill Soldner was born on November 17, 1942.
- Death: She died on February 12, 1963, at age 20, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 1883
- Birth: Lucilia Firnstahl was born in June 1883 in Colby, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
William Charles J Wendt
M, b. July 20, 1880
- Birth: William Charles J Wendt was born on July 20, 1880 in Morrison, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Rose S Firnstahl
F, b. August 30, 1884, d. July 31, 1975
- Birth: Rose S Firnstahl was born on August 30, 1884 in Colby, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 31, 1975, at age 90, in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
Joseph Ulrich Schermitzler
M, b. May 25, 1895, d. August 5, 1973
Family: Evelyn Christine Ristau (b. March 16, 1893, d. March 26, 1955)
- LeRoy Joseph Schermitzler (b. July 21, 1917, d. June 1, 1965)
- Kenneth John Schermitzler (b. December 16, 1918, d. June 27, 1973)
- Dorothea Jane Schermitzler (b. July 16, 1920, d. March 21, 1986)
- Donald Thomas Schermitzler (b. June 4, 1922, d. January 8, 1945)
- Birth: Joseph Ulrich Schermitzler was born on May 25, 1895.
- Marriage: He and Evelyn Christine Ristau were married on June 28, 1916.
- Death: Joseph Ulrich Schermitzler died on August 5, 1973, at age 78, in Phoenix, Maricopa Co, Arizona.
- Note: Oseph Schermitzler
Formerly of Appleton, age 78, passed away in Phoenix, Ariz. Sunday morning following a brief illness. He was born May 25, 1895 in Kaukauna and had lived in Appleton where he owned and operated the Camel's Club for a number of years, moving to Phoenix 17 years ago. He is survived by his wife, Bernice; two daughters, Mrs. Ray (Jane) Van Berkel, Appleton, and Mrs. Donald (Judy) Hanke, Phoenix, Ariz.; a son, Joseph E. Schermitzler Jr. Hollywood, California; a step-son, Bucky Reck, Fairbold, Minn., two sisters, Mrs. John Zeuhl, and Mrs. Amelia Wiegand, both of Kaukauna; 15 grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by three sons, Roy, Ken, and Don. Graveside services will be held Friday at 10 a.m. at Highland Memorial Park with Rev. Bharat Booshan officiating. Friends may call at the Ellenbecker-Andersen Funeral Home Friday from 8 a.m. until the hour of service. A memorial fund has been established.
Appleton Post Crescent - Aug. 8, 1973.
Kenneth John Schermitzler
M, b. December 16, 1918, d. June 27, 1973
- Birth: Kenneth John Schermitzler was born on December 16, 1918.
- Marriage: He and Lola Faye Hughes were married on May 29, 1939 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Divorce: Kenneth John Schermitzler and Lola Faye Hughes were divorced in 1969.
- Death: Kenneth John Schermitzler died on June 27, 1973, at age 54, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. May 9, 1889, d. December 1963
- Birth: David Sampson was born on May 9, 1889 in Fort Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Bernice Ristau were married on September 2, 1920.
- Death: David Sampson died in December 1963, at age 74.
M, b. July 8, 1847, d. 1928
- Birth: George Eder was born on July 8, 1847 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Anna Reiner were married on April 3, 1869 in Fredonia, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: George Eder died in 1928, at age ~81.
F, b. May 15, 1846, d. May 17, 1918
- Birth: Anna Reiner was born on May 15, 1846 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and George Eder were married on April 3, 1869 in Fredonia, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Anna Reiner died on May 17, 1918, at age 72.
F, b. January 13, 1902, d. December 1, 1991
- Birth: Alphons Gries was born on January 13, 1902 in Kiel, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 1, 1991, at age 89, in Park Falls, Price Co, Wisconsin.