Lucille Dorothy Langlois
F, b. March 16, 1905, d. December 19, 2001
- Birth: Lucille Dorothy Langlois was born on March 16, 1905 in Tomahawk, Lincoln Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Raymond William Lucia were married on April 26, 1930.
- Death: Lucille Dorothy Langlois died on December 19, 2001, at age 96, in Palatine, Cook Co, Illinois.
M, b. June 15, 1931, d. January 8, 2009
- Birth: Raymond Lucia was born on June 15, 1931 in Cook County, Illinois.
- Death: He died on January 8, 2009, at age 77, in Leesburg, Lake Co, Florida.
F, b. March 15, 1946, d. May 21, 2013
- Birth: Sharon Schroeder was born on March 15, 1946 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on October 5, 1973.
- Death: She died on May 21, 2013, at age 67, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Paul Cemetery, Combined Locks, Wisconsin.
- Note: Sharon (Schroeder) Paalman Gonyea
Sharon "Shari" Gonyea, age 67, of Combined Locks, passed away peacefully on Tuesday, May 21, 2013, at Appleton Medical Center. She died from a combination of respiratory and cardiac failures. Shari was born in Appleton, on March 15, 1946 to the late Lawrence and Sally (Klumpers) Schroeder, and loved living in the greater Appleton area her entire life. She was a very proud graduate of the Appleton High School, class of 1964. In July of 1965, Shari married Bill Paalman with whom she had two kids, Joe and Kelly. Shari and Bill later divorced, but remained friends. She married Keith Gonyea on October 5, 1973, and they remained married until her passing. Shari operated an in-home day care for 23 years. After the youngest Huss boy, Kyle, started full-time school, Shari worked for the Kimberly School District at Janssen School for several years. She then worked for Banta Corporation Packaging Fulfillment in Kaukauna until she retired for medical reasons in 2005.
Shari is survived by her husband of 39 years, Keith; her son Joe Paalman of Kimberly and his son Logan; daughter Kelly (Roy) VanZeeland and her children BreAnna and Cole of Kaukauna; two sisters: Beverley Frahm, Appleton and Janice (Jerry) VanZeeland, Kimberly. In addition, she is survived by her step children: Todd (Amy) and their daughter Dominique, and sons, Andrew Peterson and Michael Fisher of Minneapolis, Minnesota; Brent (Brianna) and their children Delila, Keller, Jasper, Iris, and Phoenix of Menomonie, Wisconsin; Michelle, New York City, New York; Sean, Boulder, Colorado; Troy, Denver, Colorado; several nieces, nephews, and many friends, especially the three Huss boys: Ryan, Cory, and Kyle who came into her life as baby sitting kids and remained lifelong friends. Shari is further survived by her loud but lovably loyal shihtsu, Tarkus who will miss her immeasurably.
Shari was preceded in death by her two sisters: Shirley Schroeder and Marilyn Relien; her niece, Linda VanOfferen; in-laws: Merle and Rita Gonyea; brothers-in-law: Victor Frahm, Wayne Gonyea, Bruce Gonyea, and Jay Gonyea.
The funeral service for Shari will be held at 6:00 PM, Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at the Jansen Fargo Funeral Home in Kimberly. Deacon George Schraufnagel will be officiating the service. Friends may call from 4:00 PM until the time of service at the funeral home. The interment will take place at St. Paul Cemetery on Wednesday, May 29th, and friends and family may gather at the funeral home at 9:30 AM to process to cemetery. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Daniel Robert Sutter
M, b. January 4, 1979, d. May 21, 2013
- Birth: Daniel Robert Sutter was born on January 4, 1979 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on June 11, 2005 in St Therese Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 21, 2013, at age 34, in Omro, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Daniel Robert Sutter, 34, of Omro, died Tuesday, May 21, 2013, at home peacefully with his family by his side after a courageous battle with cancer.
He was born January 4, 1979, in Appleton, the son of Bill and Paula Sutter. On June 11, 2005, he married Nicole Gorske at St. Therese Catholic Church in Appleton. Dan graduated from Appleton East High School. He attended Ripon College, where he excelled as a football player and track athlete. Dan continued to share his passion for track and mentoring young people as a track coach at Ripon College.
Dan worked as a salesman for General Beer, a job he truly loved because of the people he worked with. He enjoyed spending time with family and friends, trips to casinos, camping, attending and watching sporting events and tailgating, and road trips. Dan was an avid Brewers, Packers, and Badgers fan.
Dan is survived by his loving wife, Niki; their dog, Toby; his father and mother, Bill and Paula. He is further survived by his sister, Lisa; father and mother-in-law, Randy and Debbie Gorske; sister-in-law, Lindsey (Joe) Michels; paternal grandfather, William Sutter; aunts, uncles, cousins, other relatives and many special friends.
Dan was preceded in death by Ardale Sutter, Fritz and Lorraine Stoffel, James and Beverly Schaub, Terrance Schaub, Arnold and Olga Gorske, and William Gorske.
The funeral liturgy will be held on Saturday, May 25, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. at Saint Raphael's Catholic Church, 830 S. Westhaven Dr. Oshkosh, WI. Visitation will be held following the liturgy from noon to 3 p.m. at Fiss & Bills-Poklasny Funeral Home, 865 S. Westhaven Dr. In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established in Dan's name with funds to be dispersed amongst Dan's favorite organizations.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to Affinity Hospice Care and Dan's nurse April; Dr. Tom Klinkhammer, NP Shelley Roeske and the compassionate nurses and staff at Fox Valley Hematology & Oncology; Rehab Arisces Therapists Jody and Amy; the nurses and therapists on the sub-acute floor at Mercy Medical Center; and the countless family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors that stood with us throughout our journey. We are forever grateful.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on May 23, 2013.
Michael Anthony Treml
Daniel Gerald Treml
Sharon Ruth Ebben
David Gerald Treml
Keith Joseph Runnoe
Francis Joseph Duquaine
M, b. August 21, 1894, d. March 6, 1940
- Birth: Francis Joseph Duquaine was born on August 21, 1894 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 6, 1940, at age 45, in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
Alma Angeline Duquaine
F, b. September 16, 1897, d. April 25, 1994
- Birth: Alma Angeline Duquaine was born on September 16, 1897 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Ferdinand Henry Laun were married on June 6, 1927 in Crivitz, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Alma Angeline Duquaine died on April 25, 1994, at age 96, in Minneapolis, Hennepin Co, Minnesota.
Viola Marie Stella Duquaine
F, b. August 22, 1899, d. July 18, 1995
- Birth: Viola Marie Stella Duquaine was born on August 22, 1899 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Edlebeck were married on August 28, 1928 in Crivitz, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Viola Marie Stella Duquaine died on July 18, 1995, at age 95, in Leesburg, Lake Co, Florida.