Carol A Derfus
F, b. October 6, 1942, d. May 3, 2013
- Birth: Carol A Derfus was born on October 6, 1942 in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 3, 2013, at age 70.
- Note: Carol A. Dix, 70, passed away on Friday, May 3, 2013 at Appleton Medical Center. Carol, the daughter of George and Rose Derfus was born on October 6, 1942 in Marshfield. She was the ultimate Packer fan and loved spending time up north at her son's cabins sitting around the campfire. Carol was a compassionate and loving mother and will be dearly missed by her family and friends.
Carol is survived by her four sons; Jim (special friend Valerie) Dix, Al (Judy) Dix, Russ (Sarah) Dix, John (special friend Ted) Dix, six grandchildren; Kurt (Megan) Dix, Kelly (Adam) Fassbender, Dylan Dix, Michael (Tonya) Dix, Alex Dix and Veronica Dix, three great grandchildren; Hallie, Shelby and Caleb, siblings; George Derfus, Mary Derfus and Dan Hackel, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Carol was preceded in death by her parents George and Rose Derfus.
A memorial service for Carol will be held on Monday, May 6, 2013 at 7:00 PM at the Fargo Funeral Home, 400 W. Wisconsin Ave, Kaukauna. A time of visitation will be held on Monday from 4:00 PM until the time of the service at the funeral home.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
M, b. May 13, 1923, d. February 25, 2005
- Father: Frank Suprise (b. March 4, 1892, d. October 27, 1968)
- Mother: Mae Roberts (b. September 18, 1899, d. August 21, 1984)
- Birth: Kenneth Suprise was born on May 13, 1923 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 25, 2005, at age 81, in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Peter & Paul Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 22, 1925, d. April 27, 2009
- Birth: Margaret Jamison was born on August 22, 1925.
- Death: She died on April 27, 2009, at age 83.
- Burial: She was buried in St Peter & Paul Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
Brian Donald Piller
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena