Brian Lee VanCuick
Jerome R Hiler
M, b. March 25, 1947, d. December 2, 2014
- Birth: Jerome R Hiler was born on March 25, 1947 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 25, 1969 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 2, 2014, at age 67, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jerry Hiler, age 67, passed away peacefully at the Appleton Medical Center on Tuesday, December 2, 2014, following a lingering illness. Jerry was born in Appleton on March 25, 1947, son of the late Jerome and Beatrice (Endter) Hiler. He was a 1965 graduate of Appleton High School, and on May 25, 1969 married the former Barbara Steger at St. Joseph Church in Appleton. For thirty-three years Jerry worked at Menasha Utilities, retiring in 2000 as a Distribution Technician. From 1992 until 2005, Jerry also served as an alderman for the City of Appleton. Plain and simple, Jerry loved fishing. He chased muskies all over most of northern Wisconsin and Canada, but especially loved time spent with family and friends at the family cottage in Vilas County. He also loved hunting and playing cribbage with the gang. For the past seven years, he and Barbara spent their winters in Florida, where they also hosted family and friends.
Survivors include his wife of forty-five years: Barbara Hiler of Appleton; a daughter: Amy (Dean) Voights of Appleton; his "miracle" granddaughter, Miranda, who was the light of his life; a sister-in-law: Debbie Hiler of Appleton; and Barbara's brothers and sisters: Bill (Kathie) Steger of Hillsdale, Michigan; Ann Carr of Cedar Bluff, Alabama; Kris (Bud) Muntner of Seymour; John (Mary) Steger of Hilbert; Paul Steger of Madison; and Laura Steger of Appleton. There are also several nieces, nephews, other relatives, and many friends. Jerry was preceded in death by his parents, his brother: Richard, a brother-in-law: Bob Carr, and by Barbara's parents: Robert and Barbara (Schreiter) Steger.
Friends and family are invited to gather on Sunday afternoon, December 7, 2014 from 1:00 PM until 3:00 PM at the Wichmann Funeral Home, Tri County Chapel, located at 1592 Oneida Street in Menasha. The afternoon will conclude with a prayer service at 3:00 PM. Online condolences and memories may be shared by visiting www.wichmannfargo.com.
Richard David Hiler
M, b. February 10, 1949, d. May 27, 2014
- Birth: Richard David Hiler was born on February 10, 1949 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 27, 2014, at age 65.
- Note: Richard D. Hiler, 65, of Appleton, passed away on May 27, 2014 at Cherry Meadows Hospice.
He was born on February 10, 1949 in Appleton to the late Jerome and Beatrice (Endter) Hiler. On July 31, 1997 he was united in marriage to Deborah O'Connell. Richard had a passion for any kind of fishing, hunting in both Wisconsin and Michigan, golfing, and gardening. Above anything else he loved visiting with his grandchildren, which always brought laughter and smiles.
Richard was loved and will be missed by his wife Debbie, daughters; Michelle (Ross) Widtfeldt and Jamie (Anello) Mollica. Step-children; Stacie (Bob) Stanton, Stephen (Jackie) Shepich and Scott (Shelby) Shepich. Grandchildren; Lyra and Orion Mollica, Lucy and Maria Stanton, and Eric and Tyler Stafford. Brother Jerry (Barb) Hiler, niece Amy Hiler (Dean Voights), and great-niece Miranda Voights.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Per Richard's wishes there will be no services held.
Abbygail Lynn Olson
F, b. April 8, 2013, d. April 8, 2013
- Birth: Abbygail Lynn Olson was born on April 8, 2013.
- Death: She died on April 8, 2013, at age 0.
- Note: Abbygail Lynn Olson, infant daughter of Anthony and Alicia (Simmons) Olson, returned to heaven shortly after her birth, April 8, 2013.
She is survived by; her parents, her twin brother, Jonathan David, grandparents; Susan Beno, Karen Olson, Frank (Terry) Beno, Tim and Tina Simmons, and David Foster, great grandparents; Shirley Olson, Dorothy Neville, Betty Burmeister and Barb Foster, her aunts and uncles; Christopher (special friend Carrie) Olson, Frank Beno Jr., and Nicole Simmons as well as many other great aunts and uncles, cousins, other relatives and friends.
Abbygail is preceded in death by her great grandparents; Obre Olson, Leonard Neville and Roy Burmeister Jr., her grandpa John Olson, aunt Jamie Lynn Olson and uncle Timothy Todd Simmons.
A funeral service will be held at 2:00pm, Saturday, April 13, 2013, at Valley Funeral Home, 2211 N. Richmond St. A gathering of friends and family will be held from 1:00pm until the time of service.
Paul Merle Plamann
Peter Joseph Plamann
F, b. December 1, 1939, d. June 18, 2002
- Birth: Patricia McGlinn was born on December 1, 1939 in Shiocton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 18, 2002, at age 62.
Walter Joseph Blink
M, b. October 15, 1893, d. June 1964
- Birth: Walter Joseph Blink was born on October 15, 1893.
- Death: He died in June 1964, at age 70.