Joseph Marie Circe
M, b. July 13, 1741, d. 1795
- Birth: Joseph Marie Circe was born on July 13, 1741 in La Prairie, Montérégie, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Marie Louise Lemieux were married on October 7, 1765 in St Constant, LaPrairie, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Joseph Marie Circe died in 1795, at age ~54.
Marie Louise Lemieux
F, b. April 14, 1744, d. 1806
- Birth: Marie Louise Lemieux was born on April 14, 1744 in La Prairie, Montérégie, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Marie Circe were married on October 7, 1765 in St Constant, LaPrairie, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Marie Louise Lemieux died in 1806, at age ~62.
Karl Wilhelm Bernard Paschen
M, b. July 21, 1811
- Birth: Karl Wilhelm Bernard Paschen was born on July 21, 1811 in Germany.
Johanna Maria Elisabeth Lemke
F, b. April 19, 1815
- Birth: Johanna Maria Elisabeth Lemke was born on April 19, 1815 in Germany.
Raymond Edward Feavel
M, b. October 4, 1887
- Birth: Raymond Edward Feavel was born on October 4, 1887 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. November 1885, d. June 19, 1965
- Birth: Elizabeth Zerbel was born in November 1885.
- Death: She died on June 19, 1965, at age 79.
F, b. September 25, 1909, d. October 17, 1994
- Birth: Ione Feavel was born on September 25, 1909.
- Death: She died on October 17, 1994, at age 85, in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Floyd Oscar Laabs
M, b. March 11, 1907, d. November 26, 1970
Family: Ione Feavel (b. September 25, 1909, d. October 17, 1994)
- Birth: Floyd Oscar Laabs was born on March 11, 1907 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 26, 1970, at age 63, in Pickerel, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 10, 1962, d. August 29, 2014
Family 1: Jeff Mattson (b. circa 1960, d. November 24, 1999)
- Birth: Lorie Seidl was born on July 10, 1962.
- Marriage: She and Jeff Mattson were married on October 16, 1982.
- Marriage: Lorie Seidl was married on April 25, 2000.
- Death: She died on August 29, 2014, at age 52.
- Note: Lorie A. Madden (nee Seidl)
Age 52 died peacefully at home Aug. 29, 2014 following a courageous battle with cancer. Lorie was born July 10, 1962 to Leonard & Charlene Seidl. Lorie married Jeff Mattson Oct. 16, 1982. Jeff preceded her in death Nov. 24, 1999. Lorie later married Loren Madden Apr. 25, 2000. Lorie worked at Piggly Wiggly in Brillion, later at Piggly Wiggly in Kaukauna until her illness in Dec. 2013. Lorie enjoyed making cakes for family and friends; she also loved spending time with her horses & dogs.
Lorie is survived by her husband Loren, her sons Jason & Keith, her daughters Nikki (James) & Jenna (Jeff), grandchildren McKenna, Kailyn, Jameson & Antwon. Brothers Dennis (Karen) Seidl, Ken (Jean) Seidl. Sisters Barb (Jim) Reinke, Debbie (Kevin) Marg. Brother in laws Larry (Sue) Madden, Les Madden. Sister in laws Linda (Glen) Lewitzke, Laurie (Kevin) Coursin, LouAnne (Jon) Schirpke & Mother in law Shirley Madden, many nieces, nephews, Aunts & Uncles.
Lorie was also preceded in death by her parents Leonard & Charlene Seidl, grandmother Gladys Meis & father in law Earl Madden.
We would like to mention Lorie's special friends Missy Eis, Sheli Radtke, Jamie Monday, Kasey Chambers, Ryan Oney & Jimmy Zarling & many other close friends, too many to mention who include her special customers & friends from Piggly Wiggly. Family would like to thank all the staff at Fox Valley Hemotology & Oncology at St. Elizabeth Hospital, especially Dr. Goggins, Sara Meiers, & Jen Greiner. Also, thank you to Hospice Advantage of Sheboygan, who took special care of Lorie while at home.
Services will be held Saturday Sept. 6 with visitation from 1-3, services to follow at Christ the Rock Community Church, W6254 US Hwy 10 114 Menasha with Pastor Peter Leschke officiating. After the service family & friends are invited to Lorie's sister & brother in law Debbie & Kevin's for a luncheon. In lieu of flowers donations will be given to Life Promotions & Christ the Rock Community Church.
Mid-Wisconsin Cremation Society is assisting family at this time. On line condolences can be made at www.JJBFH.com.
Family: Lorie Seidl (b. July 10, 1962, d. August 29, 2014)
Mary Catherine Blessing
Judith Ann Schuh
Scot Joseph Vancuick