- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Jeffrey J Stoeger
Carla Jeanne Stoeger
F, b. 1916, d. April 25, 1977
Family: Louis C Buman (b. March 21, 1906, d. October 12, 1993)
- Stanley Buman
- Russell Buman
- Louise Buman
- Dennis Buman
- Donald H Buman (b. July 23, 1937, d. April 5, 2013)
- Eugene A Buman (b. November 18, 1938, d. December 4, 2001)
- Jerome Kenneth Buman (b. June 7, 1940, d. January 30, 2013)
- Donna Marie Buman (b. June 13, 1943, d. May 14, 2014)
- Barbara Bruman (b. October 15, 1946, d. December 13, 1969)
- Birth: Velma Lemke was born in 1916.
- Death: She died on April 25, 1977, at age ~61.
Donald H Buman
M, b. July 23, 1937, d. April 5, 2013
- Birth: Donald H Buman was born on July 23, 1937 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 5, 2013, at age 75, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Donald H. Buman
(Donnie, Donnie, Donnie) (Uncle Butchie)
Donnie passed away on Friday, April 5, 2013, at AMC Hospital in Appleton, WI following a short but courageous battle with cancer. He died peacefully surrounded by his loving family and friends.
Donnie was born July 23, 1937, in the city of Appleton to Louis and Velma (Lemke) Buman. He was baptized at Trinity Lutheran Church, Township of Ellington. Confirmed at Immanuel Lutheran Church of Greenville, WI where he continued to follow the word of Christ the remainder of his life. He will be laid to rest at the Immanuel Cemetery.
Donnie graduated from Hortonville High School and joined the National Guard, soon after, serving with them until 1963. At this point he returned to the family home farm in Greenville where he farmed until his retirement. Donnie also managed the Greenville Feed Mill for many years and served on their board of directors. Upon his retirement Donnie worked for his very close friends at County View Dairy, Greenville, where he continued his love of farming for the remainder of his days. Donnie was also a member of the Greenville Volunteer Fire Department and Greenville Civic Club for many years.
Donnie is survived by his brother Russ (Joan) Buman, Greenville; sister Louise (special friend Don) Zastrow, Howards Grove; brother Stanley Buman, Greenville; sister Donna (Harry) Vanden Busch, Greenville; brother Dennis (Rachel) Buman, Fremont; sisters-in-law, Nancy Buman, Kiel and Ann (Peanut) Buman, Greenville; and brother-in-law, Willie Piechocki, Seymour. He is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, and his close friend Helen Johnson and her family.
Donnie was preceded in death by his parents, Louis and Velma Buman; sister, Barb Piechocki; brothers, Eugene (Huck) Buman and Jerome Buman; sister-in-law Marilyn Buman; and brother-in-law, Richard Zastrow. He is further preceded in death by Kevin Johnson.
The family would like to express their love and gratitude to a very special family, Donnie's neighbors Scott, Shany and Tanner Marks. Without your welcoming and warm hospitality along with your continued support and friendship over the years "Donnie" may have become lost on the city side of Greenville.
The family would also like to thank the Dr's and Nurses of the Martha Seikman Cancer Center, AMC Oncology Department and AMC Hospital for their outstanding care while Donnie was a patient. A special thank you to Dr. Mortara and Patti Martin APNP for their loving and personal care that often went above our expectations. To Donnie you will always be his "Sweeties."
Thank you to all of Donnie's close friends and family that extended their time and love to help care for and shuttle Donnie to many appointments, or for stopping by for a visit. Your help was greatly appreciated and will never be forgotten.
A funeral service for Donnie will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, April 10, 2013, at Immanuel Lutheran Church, W7265 School Rd., Greenville, with Pastor D. Scharf officiating. Family and friends may visit directly at church Tuesday evening from 4:00 until 8:00 p.m. and again at church Wednesday morning from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service.
In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established at Immanuel Lutheran Church.
Donna Marie Buman
F, b. June 13, 1943, d. May 14, 2014
- Birth: Donna Marie Buman was born on June 13, 1943 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Harry VandenBusch were married on September 20, 1969.
- Death: Donna Marie Buman died on May 14, 2014, at age 70, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Donna Marie Vanden Busch, age 70, died peacefully on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at Appleton Health Care Nursing Center in Appleton.
Donna was born on June 13, 1943 in Appleton, daughter of the late Louis and Velma (Lemke) Buman. She was a 1961 Hortonville High School graduate. Donna was formerly employed with Tuttle Press of Appleton for many years. She was united in marriage to Harry Vanden Busch, Jr. on September 20, 1969 and Harry preceded her in death on February 6, 2014. Donna and Harry loved spending time on Shawano Lake boating.
She is lovingly survived by four siblings, Russell (Joan) Buman, Greenville; Louise (and close friend Don) Zastrow, Howards Grove; Stan Buman, Greenville; and Dennis (Rachel) Buman, Fremont; and by special friends, Bob (Judi) Bibelhausen, Cecil; she was also preceded in death by four siblings, Donald, Eugene, Jerome and Barbara Piechocki.
Per Donna and Harry's wishes no services will be held. Valley Funeral Home assisted the family with their arrangements.
M, b. circa 1943, d. February 6, 2014
- Birth: Harry VandenBusch was born circa 1943.
- Marriage: He and Donna Marie Buman were married on September 20, 1969.
- Death: Harry VandenBusch died on February 6, 2014.
F, b. October 15, 1946, d. December 13, 1969
- Birth: Barbara Bruman was born on October 15, 1946 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 13, 1969, at age 23.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.