Wilbur Thomas Heideman
M, b. September 25, 1918, d. February 21, 1919
- Birth: Wilbur Thomas Heideman was born on September 25, 1918 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 21, 1919, at age 0, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Frank A Heideman
M, b. circa 1920, d. January 8, 1960
- Birth: Frank A Heideman was born circa 1920.
- Death: He died on January 8, 1960.
M, b. circa 1901
- Birth: James Canavan was born circa 1901.
Patrick John Canavan
M, b. May 31, 1905, d. September 21, 1976
- Birth: Patrick John Canavan was born on May 31, 1905.
- Death: He died on September 21, 1976, at age 71.
F, b. March 1909, d. 1921
- Birth: Lorraine Auer was born in March 1909 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in 1921, at age ~12, in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
John Gregory Auer
M, b. January 4, 1911, d. February 3, 1989
- Birth: John Gregory Auer was born on January 4, 1911 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 3, 1989, at age 78, in Omaha, Douglas Co, Nebraska.
Norbert J Auer
M, b. March 1914, d. March 1937
- Birth: Norbert J Auer was born in March 1914 in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in March 1937, at age ~23, in Portland, Multnomah Co, Oregon.
William F Auer
M, b. March 2, 1916, d. October 2, 2008
- Birth: William F Auer was born on March 2, 1916 in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 2, 2008, at age 92, in DesPlaines, Cook Co, Illinois.
Annette M Auer
F, b. December 30, 1920, d. May 11, 2009
- Birth: Annette M Auer was born on December 30, 1920 in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Raymond W Witt were married on April 15, 1940.
- Death: Annette M Auer died on May 11, 2009, at age 88, in Palatine, Cook Co, Illinois.
Raymond W Witt
M, b. May 29, 1916, d. December 1977
- Birth: Raymond W Witt was born on May 29, 1916.
- Marriage: He and Annette M Auer were married on April 15, 1940.
- Death: Raymond W Witt died in December 1977, at age 61, in Evergreen Park, Cook Co, Illinois.
Wilhelmina Franciscus VanDinther
F, b. circa 1715, d. October 21, 1779
- Birth: Wilhelmina Franciscus VanDinther was born circa 1715 in Bladel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Hendrick Peeter Janssen were married on April 30, 1752 in Bladel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: Wilhelmina Franciscus VanDinther and Wilhelmus Franciscus Peters were married on July 14, 1754 in Bladel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Wilhelmina Franciscus VanDinther died on October 21, 1779 in Bladel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Jean M Biese
F, b. February 15, 1961, d. April 2, 2013
- Birth: Jean M Biese was born on February 15, 1961 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 2, 2013, at age 52, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jean M. Biese, age 52, of Baraboo, died on Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at Village Gardens in Green Bay. She was born February 15, 1961 in Chilton, daughter of Ruth (Becker) Biese and the late Roman Biese.
Jean graduated from Chilton High School, and UW Green Bay with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology. Jean had a passion for helping and serving people; she had worked in various service industries, most recently the Kalahari & Cracker Barrel.
As a talented vocalist and flutist, Jean belonged to the Baraboo City Band, Sheboygan Pops, the Floot Loops, and was known to sing on Karaoke Night. She also had an extensive collection of unique flutes, pipes, and recorders from around the world. She will be fondly remembered and greatly missed by those who loved her.
She is survived by her mom: Ruth, of New Holstein; her sisters: Sharon (Allan) Behringer of Neenah, Janet (Daniel) Junker of Sheboygan, Linda (Scott) Dolgner of Green Bay, Carla (Mark) Kislewski of Winneconne, Nicole (Jeffrey) Schoofs of Fond du Lac; 12 nieces and nephews; 2 great-nephews, and her beloved cat: Cloud.
She was preceded in death by her father: Roman; and a sister: Sandra Biese.
Funeral service will be at 3:15 pm on Saturday, April 6, 2013 at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton. Burial will be in the St. Mary Catholic Cemetery. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home from 1:00 pm until 3:00 pm on Saturday, April 6, 2013.
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com.
Angeline C Fulcer
F, b. July 26, 1936, d. April 2, 2013
- Birth: Angeline C Fulcer was born on July 26, 1936 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 2, 2013, at age 76, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Angeline C. Shuckhart, age 76, of Little Chute, passed away Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at St. Elizabeth Hospital, Appleton. She was born in Appleton on July 26, 1936; daughter of the late Milton and Mary Fulcer.
She was a very loving mother, grandmother and sister and always loved to be with friends and family having a good time. She loved country music, Packer games, singing and enjoying life.
Angie is survived by her children, Kathy (special friend, Mike) Dorn, Bonnie Hietpas, Cindy (Mark) Hungerford and Donald (fiancée Erika) Shuckhart; sister, Barbara Vandermause; brothers, Jerome Fulcer and Ronald (Jan) Fulcer; eight grandchildren; seven great grandchildren; and several nieces, nephews, cousins, other family members; special friends and pets.
A memorial service for Angie will be held on Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. at Highland Memorial Park's Chapel, 3131 N. Richmond St., Appleton with a visitation starting at 11:00 a.m. Online condolences may be shared with the family at www.valleyfh.com
Angie's family would like to thank the doctors and nurses at St. Elizabeth Hospital for their compassionate care.
Crystal Lee Mahloch