Leonard W Babino
M, b. March 31, 1914, d. April 21, 1999
- Birth: Leonard W Babino was born on March 31, 1914.
- Death: He died on April 21, 1999, at age 85, in Washington.
Eria Enid Gates
F, b. April 28, 1926, d. November 28, 1986
- Birth: Eria Enid Gates was born on April 28, 1926.
- Death: She died on November 28, 1986, at age 60.
Harold David Babino
M, b. September 2, 1926, d. September 14, 2000
- Birth: Harold David Babino was born on September 2, 1926 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Janet Marion Beyer were married on February 10, 1948.
- Death: Harold David Babino died on September 14, 2000, at age 74, in Lewiston, Nez Perce Co, Idaho.
Janet Marion Beyer
F, b. February 18, 1929, d. April 9, 2007
- Birth: Janet Marion Beyer was born on February 18, 1929 in Shiocton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Harold David Babino were married on February 10, 1948.
- Death: Janet Marion Beyer died on April 9, 2007, at age 78, in Lewiston, Nez Perce Co, Idaho.
Evelyn Agnes Dolan
F, b. January 23, 1906, d. October 1978
- Birth: Evelyn Agnes Dolan was born on January 23, 1906 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Leo Eugene Suprise were married on November 16, 1931 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Evelyn Agnes Dolan died in October 1978, at age 72, in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 2, 1902, d. May 5, 1982
- Birth: Marie Pahl was born on August 2, 1902.
- Marriage: She and Fred Joseph Suprise were married on November 7, 1936.
- Death: Marie Pahl died on May 5, 1982, at age 79, in Weyauwega, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
Bernice Mary Lettman
F, b. May 2, 1917, d. December 30, 1983
- Birth: Bernice Mary Lettman was born on May 2, 1917 in Shiocton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 30, 1983, at age 66, in Shiocton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 11, 1937, d. September 8, 2012
- Birth: William Suprise was born on October 11, 1937 in Shiocton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 11, 1962.
- Death: He died on September 8, 2012, at age 74, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: William E. Suprise, age 74 of Appleton entered his heavenly home September 8th 2012. He was born October 11, 1937 to the late George and Bernice (Lettman) Suprise in Shiocton. Bill attended Shiocton High School, and on August 11, 1962, married Nina Nelson.
He is survived by: his wife of 50 years, Nina; three sons, Lowell (Gina), PA, Darnell (Sally), Black Creek, and Darin (Tammy), Hortonville; four grandchildren, Logan, Stanley, Alex & Jordan; four step grandchildren, Desiree, Ben, Rachel & Katherine and three great grandchildren, Isabella, Tyler and Charlize; siblings, Shirley(John) Beyers, Carlton, Linda (Ray) Widder, Kathy (Ben) Young, and Kevin, all of Shiocton. He is further survived by, brother in law, Gordon Nelson, MO, as well as many nieces, nephews other relatives and friends, especially, loyal friend Keeshi, special friends Carl & Carol Hermans and Noel & Joan Yohr .
He was preceded in death by a brother Danny, his parents, and sister in law Sherry Suprise.
A memorial service for William will be at 11:30 AM on Friday, September 14, 2012 at St. Pius X Catholic Church, Appleton with the Rev. Thomas J. Farrell officiating. Friends and family may call at the church from 9:30 AM until the time of service at the church. Inurnment will be in the Bovina Cemetery (Shiocton).
In lieu of flowers, Bill would prefer dontations be made to the National Kidney Foundation , or "whatever".
Darin Allen Suprise
Daniel Joseph Suprise
M, b. December 17, 1938, d. March 5, 2005
- Birth: Daniel Joseph Suprise was born on December 17, 1938 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 5, 2005, at age 66, in Tennessee.
- Note: Daniel Joseph Suprise, age 66, Clarksville Tenn., passed away suddenly on Thursday, Mar. 3, 2005. He was born December 17, 1938, in Bear Creek Wis., son of the late George and Bernice Suprise.
Survivors include a son, Ricky Suprise, Mo; three daughters, Joline Morgan, Lynn Stallion and Carol Light, all of Mo.; 13 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren.
He is further survived by three sisters, Shirley (John) Beyers, Kathy (Ben) Young, and Linda (Ray) Widder; three brothers, William (Nina) Suprise, Carlton (Sharon) Suprise and Kevin (Chris) Suprise, all of Wis.
A memorial service was held on Wednesday, Mar. 9, at the Neal Tarpley Funeral Home in Clarksville, Tenn.
John A Beyers
M, b. April 26, 1934, d. January 16, 2015
- Birth: John A Beyers was born on April 26, 1934 in Shiocton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 29, 1952.
- Death: He died on January 16, 2015, at age 80.
- Burial: He was buried in St Denis Cemetery, Shiocton, Wisconsin.
- Note: John A Beyers, age 80, lost his battle with MRSA on Friday, January 16, 2015. He was surrounded by his devoted family when God peacefully took him home.
John was born in Shiocton on April 26, 1934 to the late John and Augusta Beyers. On August 29, 1952 he married the love of his life, Shirley Suprise and they were blessed with two daughters.
John was a devoted husband, father and grandfather. He loved people and made friends wherever he went. He had a passion for anything with a steering wheel; racing stock cars, motorcycle touring and a 40+ year career driving an eighteen wheeler. He logged over four million miles. After retiring John and Shirley enjoyed many winters in Arizona and Texas.
Three of his famous sayings were 'See ya in church' and 'Get off my phone', "Hey Dude". We will forever miss him.
John will be missed by his wife, Shirley, two daughters, Sandi (Roger) Kane, Oconto Falls, Melissa (Jay Landua) Beyers of Appleton; seven grandchildren, Clarissa (Mike) Simonson of Vesper, Angela (Mark) Ziemer of Bowler, Amber (special friend Brad) Dorschner of New London, Amy (Curt) LeNoble of Gresham, Robert Jr. (Mindy) Giese of Shawano, Jasmin (fiancé David) Beyers of Kimberly, Jared Beyers of Appleton. Eighteen great-grandchildren and two great-great grandchildren; Sister Verna Hibbard of Chilton. Many nieces and nephews.
The Christian Funeral for John will be held on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. at Emanuel Lutheran Church in New London with Rev. Marcus Schulz officiating. Burial will be in St. Denis - Bovina Cemetery in Shiocton. A visitation for John will be held on Tuesday, from 4-7 p.m. at the Cline & Hanson Funeral Home in New London and on Wednesday at the church from 10:00 a.m. until the time of the service.
A special thank you to the doctors and staff at Theda Clark Hospital.
M, b. August 1, 1942, d. October 4, 2013
- Birth: Carlton Suprise was born on August 1, 1942 in Deer Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Sharon Jean Ritchie were married on October 26, 1963.
- Death: Carlton Suprise died on October 4, 2013, at age 71.
- Burial: He was buried in St Denis Cemetery, Shiocton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Carlton "Bud" Suprise, age 71, Shiocton died on Friday, October 04, 2013, due to a courageous battle with cancer. Bud was born on August 1, 1942, in Town of Deer Creek, (Outagamie County), son of the late George and Bernice (Lettman) Suprise. On October 26, 1963, he was united to Sharon Jean Ritchie. She preceded him in death in 2010. They lived in Shiocton and raised five children there. Bud enjoyed hunting, fishing, bowling, and visiting with family and friends. He also enjoyed home football games and Friday fish fry's.
He is survived by his children: Robert; Jim; Lisa (Mark) Fravert; Brian (Dana); and John (Stacy); his siblings, Shirley (John) Beyers; Kathy (Ben) Young; Linda (Ray) Widder and Kevin Suprise. Grandchildren: Declan Francart; Shea Suprise; Alisha McQuillan; Zachary Suprise; Kyle Suprise and Connor Suprise; sister in-law, Nina Suprise. He is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends.
His parents, wife Sharon and brothers William and Daniel preceded him in death.
Funeral Mass for Bud will be held on Thursday, October 10, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. at St. Denis Catholic Church, Shiocton. Burial will be in the parish cemetery. Visitation will be held at the church on Thursday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of service.
Sharon Jean Ritchie
F, b. June 1, 1944, d. August 1, 2010
- Birth: Sharon Jean Ritchie was born on June 1, 1944 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Carlton Suprise were married on October 26, 1963.
- Death: Sharon Jean Ritchie died on August 1, 2010, at age 66.
- Burial: She was buried in St Denis Cemetery, Shiocton, Wisconsin.
F, b. November 1875
- Birth: Virginia Beauvois was born in November 1875.
- Marriage: She and Edward Isaac Suprise were married in 1891.