F, b. circa 1822
- Birth: Marianna Pager was born circa 1822 in Poland.
M, b. circa 1820
- Birth: Bartholom Krechovek was born circa 1820 in Poland.
F, b. circa 1820
- Birth: Margareta Przivolka was born circa 1820 in Poland.
M, b. December 22, 1833, d. June 10, 1919
- Birth: Dominique Kneip was born on December 22, 1833 in Heinstert, Belgium.
- Marriage: He and Victoire Martiny were married on October 21, 1865 in New York, New York.
- Death: Dominique Kneip died on June 10, 1919, at age 85, in Weyauwega, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 23, 1843, d. April 13, 1923
- Birth: Victoire Martiny was born on April 23, 1843 in Belgium.
- Marriage: She and Dominique Kneip were married on October 21, 1865 in New York, New York.
- Death: Victoire Martiny died on April 13, 1923, at age 79, in Weyauwega, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 19, 1805, d. January 2, 1857
- Birth: Jean Martiny was born on October 19, 1805 in Heinstert, Belgium.
- Marriage: He and Marie Marguerite Balon were married on February 18, 1833.
- Death: Jean Martiny died on January 2, 1857, at age 51.
Marie Marguerite Balon
F, b. 1808, d. October 21, 1855
Family: Jean Martiny (b. October 19, 1805, d. January 2, 1857)
- Birth: Marie Marguerite Balon was born in 1808.
- Marriage: She and Jean Martiny were married on February 18, 1833.
- Death: Marie Marguerite Balon died on October 21, 1855, at age ~47.
M, b. circa 1769, d. December 8, 1819
- Birth: Pierre Martiny was born circa 1769.
- Death: He died on December 8, 1819.
F, b. circa 1772, d. May 5, 1828
- Birth: Marie Pauly was born circa 1772.
- Death: She died on May 5, 1828.
Jacques Joseph Balon
M, b. circa 1765, d. February 20, 1832
- Birth: Jacques Joseph Balon was born circa 1765.
- Death: He died on February 20, 1832.
Marie Marguerite Mathieu
F, b. circa 1765
- Birth: Marie Marguerite Mathieu was born circa 1765.
Pierre Joseph Balon
M, b. circa 1735
- Birth: Pierre Joseph Balon was born circa 1735.
Marie Margurite Grand Genette
F, b. circa 1735
- Birth: Marie Margurite Grand Genette was born circa 1735.
Phillip J Weisenberger
M, b. November 9, 1828, d. May 19, 1912
- Birth: Phillip J Weisenberger was born on November 9, 1828 in Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
- Death: He died on May 19, 1912, at age 83, in Arcadia, Trempealeau Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 25, 1834, d. March 12, 1890
- Birth: Margaret Bohlinger was born on March 25, 1834 in Germany.
- Death: She died on March 12, 1890, at age 55.
Phillip W Weisenberger
M, b. 1785, d. March 23, 1869
- Birth: Phillip W Weisenberger was born in 1785 in Ravensburg, Baden Wurttemberg, Germany.
- Death: He died on March 23, 1869, at age ~84.
F, b. 1792, d. January 28, 1864
- Birth: Susanna Hoara was born in 1792 in Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
- Death: She died on January 28, 1864, at age ~72, in Indiana.
M, b. circa 1805
- Birth: Nicholas Bohlinger was born circa 1805.
Philip W Foegen
M, b. August 7, 1881, d. January 19, 1951
Family 2: Amelia Heller (b. September 8, 1887, d. March 20, 1968)
- Birth: Philip W Foegen was born on August 7, 1881.
- Marriage: He and Molly Marking were married on June 6, 1905.
- Marriage: Philip W Foegen and Amelia Heller were married on June 22, 1926.
- Death: Philip W Foegen died on January 19, 1951, at age 69.
- Note: PHILIP W. FOEGEN, who holds a recognized place among the enterprising and prosperous farmers of Waumandee township, Buffalo county, was born in Montana township, Aug. 7, 1881, son of George and Aplonia (Weisenberger) Foegen. The father was a native of Germany, who came to this country and was a farmer in Buffalo county until his retirement in 1910. He is now living in Alma. His wife, Aplonia, who was born in Indiana, died about 1873, having borne him three children: Caspar, Philip W. and Frank. By a second marriage, to Margaret Weisenberger, a sister of the first wife, George Foegen had five other children: Lizzie, Emma, Henry, Roman and John, all of whom are now living. Philip W. Foegen, in his boyhood, attended the district school, residing at home until 23 years old, when he married. After that event he worked at the carpenter’s trade for one year, and from 1905 to 1910 was postmaster at Waumandee. He then rented his father’s farm in Montana township, residing on it for three years, at the end of which time he purchased the farm on which he now resides, and which, located in section 36, Waumandee township, contains 240 acres. Of this area about 120 acres are cleared, the rest being in woodland. As a general farmer Mr. Foegen has had a successful career, and in particular has made a good record in dairying and the raising of swine for the market. His cattle are graded animals of the Shorthorn variety, while his farm buildings are good and his equipment adequate and of modern type. The demands of his business oblige him to employ help throughout the year. He is a member of the Catholic church at Waumandee, and of the Woodman’s Accident Insurance Branch. Mr. Foegen was married, June 6, 1905, to Amalia Marking, who was born in Waumandee township, Oct. 9, 1883, daughter of Herman and Heinricka (Benning) Marking. Her parents were natives of Germany, the father being a farmer, but both are now deceased. Their family consisted of seven children: Anton, Henry, Rose, Mary, Ida, Lizzie and Amalia, of whom Henry is now deceased. To Mr. and Mrs. Foegen six children have been born: Clifford H., Oct. 26, 1911; Anton C., Aug. 13, 1913; Angeline A., March 8, 1915; Lavina E., April 24, 1916, and Frances and Fraklyn (twins), born Oct. 24, 1917.
F, b. October 9, 1883, d. June 12, 1925
- Birth: Molly Marking was born on October 9, 1883.
- Marriage: She and Philip W Foegen were married on June 6, 1905.
- Death: Molly Marking died on June 12, 1925, at age 41.
F, b. September 8, 1887, d. March 20, 1968
- Birth: Amelia Heller was born on September 8, 1887.
- Marriage: She and Philip W Foegen were married on June 22, 1926.
- Death: Amelia Heller died on March 20, 1968, at age 80.
F, b. June 17, 1887, d. January 12, 1919
- Birth: Emma Foegen was born on June 17, 1887 in Buffalo County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 12, 1919, at age 31, in Buffalo County, Wisconsin.
John William Foegen
M, b. October 29, 1897, d. June 17, 1968
- Birth: John William Foegen was born on October 29, 1897.
- Death: He died on June 17, 1968, at age 70.
M, b. circa 1820
- Birth: John Blade was born circa 1820.
F, b. circa 1820
- Birth: Bridget Mooney was born circa 1820.