Sidney Frederick Hauert
M, b. August 1, 1899, d. 1954
- Mary Hauert
- Joyce Genevieve Hauert (b. March 8, 1928, d. February 8, 1990)
- Jean Hauert (b. October 14, 1929, d. July 12, 2017)
- Carol Ann Hauert (b. March 23, 1930, d. February 16, 1949)
- Robert Hauert (b. January 14, 1949, d. March 8, 2013)
- Birth: Sidney Frederick Hauert was born on August 1, 1899.
- Death: He died in 1954, at age ~55.
M, b. January 14, 1949, d. March 8, 2013
- Birth: Robert Hauert was born on January 14, 1949 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 8, 2013, at age 64, in King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Robert Hauert, 64, Appleton, a Disabled Veteran of the Vietnam War, passed away at King Veteran's Home on Friday, March 8, 2013. He was born on January 14, 1949 to the late Sidney and Genevieve (Beschta) Hauert in Appleton. He served as a corpsman with the US Navy in Vietnam. Bob was a member of the Disabled American War Veterans. He worked in sales at Gimballs, Sears and Catholic Knights. Bob loved to read, fish and use his citizen band radio.
Bob is survived by two sisters: Jean (Jerome) Schueler, Larson, and Mary (Bill) Dunsmoor, Green Bay and several nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents and sisters: Carol Hauert and Joyce Love.
A Mass of Christian Burial will take place at 11:30am on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at St. Bernadette Catholic Church, 2331 E Lourdes Dr., Appleton with Fr. Rene Balbero officiating. Friends may visit directly at the church on Tuesday from 10:00am until the time of mass. Burial will take place at Riverside Cemetery, Appleton. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund to Disabled American Veterans has been established.
F, b. October 14, 1929, d. July 12, 2017
- Birth: Jean Hauert was born on October 14, 1929 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on August 5, 1950.
- Death: She died on July 12, 2017, at age 87, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jean M. Schueler, of Oshkosh, age 87, passed away peacefully at her home on Wednesday, July 12, 2017, with her husband by her side. She was born October 14, 1929 in Appleton, daughter of the late Sidney and Genevieve (Beschta) Hauert.
Jean graduated from Appleton High School. She married Jerome "Jerry" Schueler on August 5, 1950. Jean loved knitting, reading, cross word puzzles, and jigsaw puzzles.
Jean was a member of St. Gabriel Catholic Church of Neenah.
Survivors include her husband, Jerry; five children: Tom (Cherry) Schueler, Richard (Becky) Schueler, Steve (Linda) Schueler, Donna (Steve) Ratliff, James (Dawn) Schueler; 11 grandchildren; 18 great-grandchildren; and a sister, Mary (William) Dunsmoor.
Jean was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
The Mass of Resurrection will be held at 11:30 AM on Saturday, July 15, 2017, at St. Gabriel Catholic Church, 900 Geiger St., Neenah, with Fr. Richard Allen officiating. The visitation will be held at the church from 10:00 Am until the hour of service. Entombment will be at Highland Memorial Park in Appleton.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on July 14, 2017.
Family: Jean Hauert (b. October 14, 1929, d. July 12, 2017)
Carol Ann Hauert
F, b. March 23, 1930, d. February 16, 1949
- Birth: Carol Ann Hauert was born on March 23, 1930.
- Death: She died on February 16, 1949, at age 18.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Joyce Genevieve Hauert
F, b. March 8, 1928, d. February 8, 1990
Family: Donald Love (b. June 29, 1929, d. February 25, 1991)
- Birth: Joyce Genevieve Hauert was born on March 8, 1928.
- Death: She died on February 8, 1990, at age 61, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 29, 1929, d. February 25, 1991
- Birth: Donald Love was born on June 29, 1929 in Wisconsin Rapids, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 25, 1991, at age 61, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1920, d. April 9, 1961
- Birth: Charles Paulick was born in 1920.
- Marriage: He and Rita M Calaway were married in May 1948.
- Death: Charles Paulick died on April 9, 1961, at age ~41.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Delphia E McClain
F, b. January 10, 1925, d. May 12, 1991
- Birth: Delphia E McClain was born on January 10, 1925 in North Dakota.
- Death: She died on May 12, 1991, at age 66, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
William Mark VandenHoogen
M, b. January 13, 1950, d. March 27, 2000
- Birth: William Mark VandenHoogen was born on January 13, 1950.
- Death: He died on March 27, 2000, at age 50, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.